Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she died in the trailer where the pillow and a piece of Styrofoam were taken as evidence. When I read Styrofoam my first thought was she put that baby in a cooler to hide and to take somewhere else. I always thought the baby would be found on family property since it would be somewhere MB would be more comfortable going to especially if she knew everyone's routine and could go when no one was home.

Heartbroken

I believe it was just the monster MB who is responsible, the lies she has told, the friend CB posted on social media stating MB was scared when they searched her dads property first time round and relieved when they finished and glad they didn’t start digging

Very sad news - thank you @PommyMommy for your hard work keeping her media thread updated
Another child lost forever ...

i only just realized i knew you from the live stream where we talked about Evelyn but not in here lol i dont pay attention to peoples names i just read the posts.. silly me

They said property there, not house :(
I keep thinking she stored their things there after leaving the trailer in Dec....
Such sad news
That's possible. I think she bounced around from place to place for awhile so the baby was bound to be found near a residence she was connected to.

I wonder who gave them the information. Or did LE just get a warrant to search all the properties she was associated with? Hopefully we will have some answers soon. Any word about a Press Conference yet?

My mind is just spinning.

I think we may now know what AB was referring to with the "You'll regret it" statement. Kwim?

Maybe. MOO. Subject to change as more information comes available.

I just never considered that regret might relate to the fact that wee Evelyn was on his property the whole time. It's breaking my brain a bit.

I laid in bed all night trying to comprehend all of this, and my brain just says nope cant do it. I remember my boys at Evelyn's age, and they never left me side for the most part. I have had the luxury of being an at home mom my whole life...no daycare ever. If I went, we all went somewhere. They wanted to snuggle, sit in my lap and read books.... we would go out and play in the mud together.

I'm not going to give MB any type of pass because of her age. I had my first son at 18, still graduated and always took care of him.

The fact that this poor baby girl laid somewhere by herself how long, and now lays on a cold table alone.... my heart just cant go there.

If AB knew, she should sit in jail with her monster of a daughter forever. Who sits by and doesn't protect a child!!!!!!!!!!!!
AB's a monster too. Now you know she had to *know* something. She had to know her granddaughter was missing at the very least. WM if he is to be believed said AB was asking about EB but even if he's lying AB had to know something was very wrong. She just didn't want to get involved making a missing report is my opinion because she's a monster who cares only about herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer