Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO

Do we know if LE had shown cause/warranted to attach HH's vehicle/GPS data? Could LS have had HH follow her with her vehicle; LS first driving the rental as decoy then a mid-trip switchover; LS to drive HH's vehicle to do dirty deeds, HH to drive LS' vehicle on the decoy path?

I can't imagine HH becoming in involved in such a deed, but perhaps unknowingly? At least by now HH would be on to such a ruse by her mother.

All speculation, and not likely, but had to toss it in to the ether to be complete.

MOO

I’m not an attorney.

This is my understanding and it my be completely wrong (full disclaimer). If the EEOC did not find evidence of discrimination during their investigation, they provide you a right to sue in court, basically take it further if you wish because we are done with this case. Again, I may be wrong.
I agree with this. In my experience, the EEOC will issue a Right to Sue letter when the EEOC doesn't wish to pursue the case on the person's behalf. So basically, EEOC thinks the case sucks so they issue a Right to Sue.

She had to give LE an explanation of the missing 4 hours. Every shop she visited will have had a record. Cameras are everywhere. If not in the shop, along the roads to the shop or the parking lots. Receipts and film will have been pulled and the location to search narrowed by time and place. Based on what I’ve read, her shopping stories create the starting point for the LE searches. That and phone records will seal the deal.

She didnt plan on that I dont think. If she put him in a dumpster. It would be a random one nowhere near home.
I think she planned it okay. Otherwise why leave her phone at home.
I agree it could well be a random dumpster and she had loaded other items, some quite bulky into the truck that morning too, possibly designated for a dumpster, any dumpster anywhere. She stopped in two towns.
Originally the search was local, for 6 days... she got that grace period, as she knew she would by reporting him as a runaway. She did not figure upon RD having good footage of her departure that morning.
It was much later that the visit to Castlerock was disclosed by her, well after the cctv footage emerged and the search location changed and the alleged reporting of the blooded wood and the child's sock was allegedly located in the wooded area on the road to Castlerock

I went back and watched the vid. I'm not convinced she's carrying a rifle case at all. The butt end appears too wide. Looks more like a guitar case.

In either event, I doubt a rifle was used. You'd have to convince me she beat him with a 2x4 first, then shot him with a high powered rifle at close range. I think it's doubtful. Unless the 2x4 was used as a cutting board to dismember him after shooting him. I just can't buy the death by high powered rifle at this time, sorry.

I think the case she carried out is a soft side guitar case, and had gloves, rags, wipes, cleaning supplies, and a heavy duty trash bag stuffed in it, and maybe even that 2x4.

They were found in a wooded area acc to her Crimeonline story. Not on the side of the road. She had an hour to spare before she needed to get home. Her awkward reversing on return could be as a result of the heinous crime she had just accomplished as opposed to any hurry or rushed actions she had undertaken.
If she was careless, they would have found him by now.
I think many of the searches were very close to the road so I assumed that’s why she said they flew out of truck and the sock and board weren’t well hidden. I agree that the reversing and rush could have been from adrenaline and from committing murder but I still believe she was still in the planning process of clean up and hiding evidence. Jmo

Attachments

• C97F3C5F-7EFC-4BB9-A1C4-E3C7442F038D.jpeg
    C97F3C5F-7EFC-4BB9-A1C4-E3C7442F038D.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 43
  • B948CEDB-6BFB-4926-B254-9D29AB6696D2.jpeg
    B948CEDB-6BFB-4926-B254-9D29AB6696D2.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 49
  • 8217B79D-50BF-4CFB-8C49-8CD74A6DA5E6.jpeg
    8217B79D-50BF-4CFB-8C49-8CD74A6DA5E6.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 8931FD5A-9619-4676-AB3B-B9B663EE180E.jpeg
    8931FD5A-9619-4676-AB3B-B9B663EE180E.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 37
She did not have to act in haste.

IMO Considering how scattered and manic her thought process seems....i think she was probably inwardly panicking and afraid to leave the house in that time span between 2 and 3. When she got back home in the video, she flings open the truck door so hard it bounces several times. She may have done cleanup inside the house before the younger daughter got home. She may have left in the middle of the night when Harley would be home and both girls were asleep. If questioned or someone woke up before she got back at night, she could just say she was worried and out looking for Gannon.

She's not thinking clearly, obviously. Or the rental car is a red herring. Because, yes, she did have quite a bit of time to cover it up that night, and would have had an easy explanation for being gone that night under the guise of "looking for gannon" but actually hiding evidence or moving his body, but either didn't because she was afraid to drive one of their own cars due to GPS tracking or thinking it would look suspicious if she left that night. We don't know if she was home all night monday or not. MOO.

I wonder if AS knew she got fired?

I agree with this. In my experience, the EEOC will issue a Right to Sue letter when the EEOC doesn't wish to pursue the case on the person's behalf. So basically, EEOC thinks the case sucks so they issue a Right to Sue.
IME the EEOC does not have the time or resources to pursue every case. But you must visit the EEOC any time you wish to make a formal complaint seek redress. You cannot pursue compensation and/or legal resolution without a visit to EEOC and filing.

I also think she returned to the scene where Gannon's body was, retrieved his body, and moved it, based on the criminal charge of tampering with a deceased body.

If LE does NOT have Gannon's body, then how would they deduce that she tampered with it?

For me, I think LE would have to have evidence/proof of exactly where she killed him, and also evidence/proof that she moved him, likely evidence found in a vehicle.

This would lead me to deduce that she did not dispose of his body in the 4 hour window.

Every little clue she has dropped is starting to come together. I’m just stuck on why she insisted Gannon was alive. I don’t know her religious beliefs but could she think of she left him with God his soul is still alive or he will come back reincarnated or born again?

I don't know the answer to this, but IMO I just think she is just a revolting, lying sociopath who has absolutely no conscience and doesn't think twice about lying. Especially if it saves her own horrid self.

I also think she returned to the scene where Gannon's body was, retrieved his body, and moved it, based on the criminal charge of tampering with a deceased body.

If LE does NOT have Gannon's body, then how would they deduce that she tampered with it?

For me, I think LE would have to have evidence/proof of exactly where she killed him, and also evidence/proof that she moved him, likely evidence found in a vehicle.

This would lead me to deduce that she did not dispose of his body in the 4 hour window.
Concealing his body is enough for a tampering charge.
She definitely did hide him, whether that was in a dumpster, a ravine, off a high rock, or a grave, he is hidden.

Why in the world would she dump a body in a dumpster familiar to her where it could lead back to her?
The same reason people bury their victims in their back yards. Heck if I know why they do it but they do often dump at places that have meaning to them and keep them close to them. IN this case it would be close to God.

If she, as the driver and only person in the truck, was throwing stuff out the window of the truck, then she either had to be going down the wrong side of the road OR throwing it across the front seat and out the passenger window. The first is very noticeable to other drivers and the second would be difficult and messy. Was there someone else with her, I wonder?

I brought this up when they were searching along the side of the road in Douglas Co. If she was driving down the wrong side of the road, that would make her stick out like a sore thumb. I can hardly believe she was throwing a 2x4 out the passenger side unless it was fairly small in length. If things were being thrown out the window, my guess is there was someone in the car with her, or she didn’t care about items hitting the street and was throwing items out her window, and with the snow that evening— possibly snow plows pushed everything into a bank. She also could have stopped multiple times to throw items out, especially if they were in the bed of the truck.

bbm

Such a charge includes the act of hiding a body to conceal; there is no requirement of movement of such after an original placement.

People keep wondering what evidence the cops found that made them think that Gannon was dead and she murdered him.

To me it's plain as day.

They found a pool of Gannon's blood in the carpet in his bedroom. They found a plank of wood hidden in the woods with his blood on it. They tracked the rental car to the same location and LS rented the rental car.

It's pretty obvious what happened.

I think the case she carried out is a soft side guitar case, and had gloves, rags, wipes, cleaning supplies, and a heavy duty trash bag stuffed in it, and maybe even that 2x4.

That's INTERESTING. i had theorized from her comment about selling their used sports equipment that it was a baseball or softball bag. From what i have seen, some are long enough for bats some are smaller like backpacks.

I went back and watched the vid. I'm not convinced she's carrying a rifle case at all. The butt end appears too wide. Looks more like a guitar case.

In either event, I doubt a rifle was used. You'd have to convince me she beat him with a 2x4 first, then shot him with a high powered rifle at close range. I think it's doubtful. Unless the 2x4 was used as a cutting board to dismember him after shooting him. I just can't buy the death by high powered rifle at this time, sorry.

I don't think it's a long bag either -- just a large over-the-shoulder tote bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member