Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that bothers me about this - I’ve seen some speculation that this might be related to MB leaving her “things” on property at TBsr’s after her eviction.

If after EB went missing and MB refused to tell the truth about it, why didn’t the family go out there and go through those things? Do a thorough check of all the places that MB had access to or frequented? This makes the comment from Sheriff Cassidy yesterday about certain family members “ not being cooperative” really stick out. If this was any reasonable or decent human being that had a family member missing -let alone a 15 month old - I’d expect to see every stone uncovered in the search to find what happened to them. Something really is off in this and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that all of this occurred where it did.

I guess the answer is there aren’t any decent human beings in that circle. Just a pitiful shame that it cost a 15 month old their life.

I'm trying to catch up so please forgive... Is it a fact, from LE or MSM, that items of MB were being stored in a shed on TB's property or is that a speculation on someone's part in their comment? This is important to know... thanks in advance if someone answers this question :)

I was replaying MB’s various interviews in my mind earlier and felt the same way. I doubt I could stomach listening to them right now...
*silver trailer in Mendota...I'll get her myself* :mad:
"They aren't taking this seriously"
Ugh.
Fu, lady.
i may waffle on the cold blooded thing if I rewatch these with fresh eyes.

I'm trying to catch up so please forgive... Is it a fact, from LE or MSM, that items of MB were being stored in a shed on TB's property or is that a speculation on someone's part in their comment? This is important to know... thanks in advance if someone answers this question :)
speculation only

I kept wondering why they never searched all the properties they owned from the start anyway. it never made sense they didn't search all the places MB had access to but thank God they found this baby and she can be at peace!!!
unless they have enough evidence to justify a warrant or the person gives permission they can not search. No way I would ever allow them to search my property no matter what the reason.

I hope you are right and maybe some clarity will start to come out in the coming hours and days. But right now, I just don’t know how to process all of this and make any sense of it. To know that baby was found right there on property and chances are pretty good she had been there for some time. I just don’t get it - I don’t get why this had to happen in the first place and I don’t get why she wasn't found before now.

I'd agree if I knew, for fact, that she was in a shed all along. But, a body, if buried for well over 2 months, then I wouldn't expect it to be found without some additional information... even on my own property. If bodies were easily found, we wouldn't have so many missing people. That's a large piece of property and graves can disappear rapidly in the elements... and, most importantly, how many people would suspect that their missing grandchild would be buried on their own land? Not me.

Did the father of baby Evelyn ever have her for visitation? Was he paying child support? If not, then I guess he wouldn't know she was missing? Can't wrap my mind around what MB was telling her family about where Evelyn was since Dec.

I'm with you. I had such strong feelings, convinced baby Evelyn was alive. I'm sure we're not alone but that fact doesn't remove what idiots we feel to be.

Please... idiots for being hopeful and believing in the best possible outcome? I see anyone who believed for the best as compassionate people. Being compassionate exacts a huge price on the heart. There's nothing wrong with your minds.

What? Where are the scars? Her mother caused her to have scars? I haven't noticed any scars in the pictures shown of MB.

I believe the poster meant "scared."

I haven't been able to read every post. I'm guessing MB broke and gave the info unless it was found purely through searching. I don't have land so I'm unaware of what it entails to go searching randomly through acres and acres.

The whole story should come out now, and I shudder because this thread will become "located deceased."

Last edited:
Caleb Perhne WCYB on Twitter
It’s now a steady stream of cars as people bring toys and flowers to honor Evelyn Boswell.
EShOaDTWsAA4yun.jpg
EShOaDTXQAEv0SW.jpg
EShOaDeXQAIqKjR.jpg
EShOaEAXYAAzKrF.jpg

11:14 AM - 7 Mar 2020

What is going on with this family?

In 2012, Tommy Boswell Sr and Tommy Boswell Jr were charged with attempted murder after trying to run over a man with a truck then beating him nearly to death. The man was in the Boswell home with Angela Boswell who had been separated from Boswell Sr since 2011.

Blountville father, son charged with attempted murder

I am way behind on the thread and have just got to this point here where she has been found. This is so, so sad. That little baby girl didn't stand a chance. I think the majority of us here felt this would be how this story would end, but that still doesn't make it any easier. Sweet little baby Evelyn, there are so many people who have had you in our thoughts and prayers and have sent our love and best wishes for your safe return home.

I can't even type any more right now. This is so heart breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151