Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no way they recorded her conversation with her attorney and if they did, it wouldn’t be allowed in court. If MB exercised her right to counsel and refused to answer any more questions, the police couldn’t talk to her again without her attorney present. She would have to approach LE herself and expressly waive her rights in order to talk to them again.

But LE could inform her that they think they found her daughter’s remains, as long as her attorney were present, correct? Or are you saying they can’t approach her at all now that she’s got an attorney?

Who said they found her in a shed? I thought I heard something about a shed or other buildings on the property, but not anything specific in regard to where her remains were found. Imo
I posted it last night when the reporter was LIVE but I must have been out of it. I thought she was just guessing that Evelyn was found in the shed but after listening to it again, she sounds pretty certain. MOO

TN - TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

As many of you know, I am a new member as of this investigation. After not finding much information in the media, I stumbled across this forum and began to silently follow along. What drew me to the site was the members all seemed educated, thoughtful, respectful, insightful, and informative. For a few days now I have become an active member of the site.

I have not posted since I saw the news of Evelyn’s remains this morning because frankly, I have no words. As a mother, my heart is broken for this sweet girl.

As I have been following along post-discovery, what is upsetting me are the “new” contributors who are going against the exact qualities that drew me to the site. The carefully thought out, educated, well structured posts are being overshadowed by negativity.

I get it, everyone has their opinions. But Evelyn was a human child. Whatever “mags” and “granny” and “chick shack guy” did or did not do doesn’t change that fact.

No matter what anyone says, I am never going to believe that MB was innocent in all this. I don’t buy for one minute that she didn’t know (or at the very least suspect) that her child was dead. For that, I hope she gets what she deserves.

To everyone else, a little respect (and a little proof reading) goes a long way.

But LE could inform her that they think they found her daughter’s remains, as long as her attorney were present, correct? Or are you saying they can’t approach her at all now that she’s got an attorney?
MOO, I
would think they could approach her, but her attorney has to be present to tell her what she can/should answer or not. But this was a court appointed attorney that only helped during her Monday court appearance and until the next court date, she really doesn't have an attorney, correct????
ETA: She doesn't have an attorney UNLESS she has one hired for her.

Last edited:
Community brings teddy bears, stuffed animals to Muddy Creek Rd. where TBI said they believe they have found Evelyn Boswell’s remains
I am almost sure that she says they found her in the shed with open door. This property is not same as where the trailer is. It is in the second video.

At the 5:50 mark on the video she does spill the beans alright.

"A lot of you guys are asking where the remains were found. I don't believe they were found in the home from my point of view. They 'seem' to be found in a shed near the home from what I can see."

She also, earlier in the video states that the remains are Evelyn's. Awhile later she says they have to wait for test results but the police are confident the remains are Evelyn's; I know she's young but.... She repeats herself so much I can't watch the rest because it's more like a rambling Youtube video than the actual news.

ETA: And when LE was asked by a reporter during the press conference I seem to remember that the sheriff did not want to answer that question. For that reason, should my comment be "run by" with a moderator? Because this is a public forum, I'd rather not put something in writing that the sheriff wants kept private... even if the news is already "out there."
And, if so... who is the moderator and how do I bring this up with them?

Last edited:
As many of you know, I am a new member as of this investigation. After not finding much information in the media, I stumbled across this forum and began to silently follow along. What drew me to the site was the members all seemed educated, thoughtful, respectful, insightful, and informative. For a few days now I have become an active member of the site.

I have not posted since I saw the news of Evelyn’s remains this morning because frankly, I have no words. As a mother, my heart is broken for this sweet girl.

As I have been following along post-discovery, what is upsetting me are the “new” contributors who are going against the exact qualities that drew me to the site. The carefully thought out, educated, well structured posts are being overshadowed by negativity.

I get it, everyone has their opinions. But Evelyn was a human child. Whatever “mags” and “granny” and “chick shack guy” did or did not do doesn’t change that fact.

No matter what anyone says, I am never going to believe that MB was innocent in all this. I don’t buy for one minute that she didn’t know (or at the very least suspect) that her child was dead. For that, I hope she gets what she deserves.

To everyone else, a little respect (and a little proof reading) goes a long way.
Hang in there. It can get a little rocky at times.

You can click on a posters name and select "ignore" in the upper right-hand corner if posts by a certain member upset you. (((Hugs))) MOO

Well said! And Welcome!

Anyone else wonder why TBsr and TBjr put up 20k combined for the reward but didn’t bail out MB (their daughter/sister)? They let her sit in jail.
Yes. In my mind it spoke volumes that they did not bail her out. They obviously have the $ to do so. That's his daughter and I think he has suspected her all along of harming his granddaughter. As a matter of fact it speaks volumes to me that NONE of her family has bailed her.

At the 5:50 mark on the video she does spill the beans alright.

"A lot of you guys are asking where the remains were found. I don't believe they were found in the home from my point of view. They 'seem' to be found in a shed near the home from what I can see."

She also, earlier in the video states that the remains are Evelyn's. Awhile later she says they have to wait for test results but the police are confident the remains are Evelyn's; I know she's young but.... She repeats herself so much I can't watch the rest because it's more like a rambling Youtube video than the actual news.
I noticed that too, and I think part of the reason is because it’s a live FB video, so she can see the comments of people and the numbers of people watching. As more and more viewers come on, she recaps to tell the new viewers what is happening. She did an official newscast with a real cameraman later in the evening. The live FB videos can be hard to watch though.

Yes. In my mind it spoke volumes that they did not bail her out. They obviously have the $ to do so. That's his daughter and I think he has suspected her all along of harming his granddaughter. As a matter of fact it speaks volumes to me that NONE of her family has bailed her.
The 20/20, Dateline, ID Discovery episodes on this case should be really telling.

I posted it last night when the reporter was LIVE but I must have been out of it. I thought she was just guessing that Evelyn was found in the shed but after listening to it again, she sounds pretty certain. MOO

TN - TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION
Well, she does repeat herself quite a bit. I also heard her say she heard yelling from inside the house. That must have been when LE notified them about finding Evelyn's remains.

But yes, she must have seen a lot of activity in the shed, maybe LE carrying something out.

If she was put in that shed one or two months ago, I assume there had to be a terrible odor by now. I wonder if that is the "information" LE received and what led them there. Jmo

MOO, I
would think they could approach her, but her attorney has to be present to tell her what she can/should answer or not. But this was a court appointed attorney that only helped during her Monday court appearance and until the next court date, she really doesn't have an attorney, correct????
ETA: She doesn't have an attorney UNLESS she has one hired for her.

She’s apparently got a court appointed attorney for the false report charge. We need one of our attorneys on here to tell us how that affects LE interactions with her going forward.

We’re dealing with murder now, right? So does she have to re-assert her right to representation or is it like, once you’ve got an attorney for any charge, they're your attorney for all charges and LE can’t question you on anything without them present?

I’ve followed so many true crime stories, but I know so little about the intricacies of our legal system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong