Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be able to help you understand about the mobile home being trashed. I came across these two different pictures when working on the map.
Pic on left is from 2012 , the other was from this year, 2020. A pretty striking difference for sure. I guess that happens sometimes when you rent to family.
One can only imagine what the inside looks like. The mobile home pictured is about 3 driving miles away from Tommy Boswell's property,
which is where Evelyn was eventually found.
Thanks for the pictures. Just jumping off your post -

I realize that we don't know yet for sure that Evelyn even ever had a broken arm, but the first thought that came to mind when I saw the deck was the possibility of Evelyn falling off that deck, that could be pretty traumatic for a child her age/size. JMO

ETA: Edited regarding sentence structure/wording.

Y’all, the music in the WM video is clearly a radio.

These people are trailer trash. Not comic book villains. No one is singing folk songs with hidden clues in front of news cameras.

Let’s not waste time rehashing this ad nauseam.

were there other cars around? If so it may have been a radio from another car since they had moved away from the camera and all of the windows were up. A radio or voice would have to be blasting pretty loud to hear a tiny bit under those circumstances. I don’t really care, personally.

Y’all, the music in the WM video is clearly a radio.

These people are trailer trash. Not comic book villains. No one is singing folk songs with hidden clues in front of news cameras.

Let’s not waste time rehashing this ad nauseam.
Just like people see faces in random patterns (pareidolia), people find words in random noise to match what we’re looking for (auditory pareidolia). For example, some people go into cemeteries with recorders, capture white noise, and listen to it on high volume. On listening, five people will hear 5 different things in the white noise. But if someone tells you what they hear in advance, you will likely think you hear the same thing after that.

Each time I listen to that video, I hear something slightly different. There are thousands of songs with sycamore tree lyrics, so it’s likely that’s all it is.

Still, I like to discuss things and I like to hear others’ points of view — and I don’t love being told NOT to discuss topics (that aren’t against the rules). My understanding is we’re not supposed to be policing each others’ posts... just skimming or ignoring those we don’t agree with, and reporting any that are against the rules. JMO

I might be able to help you understand about the mobile home being trashed. I came across these two different pictures when working on the map.
Pic on left is from 2012 , the other was from this year, 2020. A pretty striking difference for sure. I guess that happens sometimes when you rent to family.
One can only imagine what the inside looks like. The mobile home pictured is about 3 driving miles away from Tommy Boswell's property,
which is where Evelyn was eventually found.

Thanks for posting these photos, SayWhat. I think the house was very nice and presentable in 2012. That's sad and it looks like the house has been on a downward slide for some time. (I wonder why?) I guess MB felt she ought to add some finishing touches of her own. I can't imagine "slapping the face" of a family member who was most likely, imo, only trying to help her out.

The more I read, the more my mind wonders where and how Miss Evelyn has been "kept" Then the reality hit me what I was actually pondering.
We lost my granddaughter when she was 6mths. The 2 days at Cadinal Glennon, her memorial and the following entire 6 month time period was on a daily basis, the worse hell our family had ever endured. We knew where she was and that she had been properly and respectfully laid to rest.
Miss Evelyn didn't get that. That in itself breaks my heart to no end. I say I want to know what happened and how she was "kept" but when reality sinks in, I am not sure just how much I want to know. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone that has had to endure this investigation and the reality of it all, including everyone here at Websleuths, cause let's face it, we may not see things, but we feel them very deeply on these forums.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Talootah.

Fellow WS”rs. There’s an excellent series on Netflix called Exhibit A. I really learned some new things regarding DNA and much more. Just FYI

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post about a show on TV but I really wanted to let everyone know about it it’s really good
Thanks! I'm always looking for good crime shows on Netflix. It really does help to understand forensics and DNA and how investigations work in general.

Thanks for posting these photos, SayWhat. I think the house was very nice and presentable in 2012. That's sad and it looks like the house has been on a downward slide for some time. (I wonder why?) I guess MB felt she ought to add some finishing touches of her own. I can't imagine "slapping the face" of a family member who was most likely, imo, only trying to help her out.
Mobile homes can become run down pretty fast. They also shift around and sink into the ground a lot faster than homes with foundations.
I don't doubt that they trashed the inside, though. Jmo

So do you think they found little Evelyn's body in a pink tracksuit, pink shoes with a pink bow in her hair? Possibly wrapped in her blanket in a trash bag, in a tote with all of her toys? I'm thinking this.

Anyone care to provide me a super quick update on what’s happened/discovered since her remains were found? I’ve not been following for about a week, until yesterday. Had to take a mental health break. LOL!! I’m wondering if LE has given any indication of what may have happened? Who left her on grandmothers property? I plan on reading through the threads, but that will take some time. TIA

Anyone care to provide me a super quick update on what’s happened/discovered since her remains were found? I’ve not been following for about a week, until yesterday. Had to take a mental health break. LOL!! I’m wondering if LE has given any indication of what may have happened? Who left her on grandmothers property? I plan on reading through the threads, but that will take some time. TIA
Nothing has been said of the finding Friday night.
Authorities find remains believed to be of missing 15-month-old Tennessee girl Evelyn Boswell | myfox8.com
BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. --" Remains believed to be those of missing 15-month-old Tennessee girl Evelyn Boswell have been found in Blountville, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

The remains were found on a property belonging to a family member of Evelyn's mother, Megan Boswell, in the 500 block of Muddy Creek Road."

Nothing has been said of the finding Friday night.
Authorities find remains believed to be of missing 15-month-old Tennessee girl Evelyn Boswell | myfox8.com
BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. --" Remains believed to be those of missing 15-month-old Tennessee girl Evelyn Boswell have been found in Blountville, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

The remains were found on a property belonging to a family member of Evelyn's mother, Megan Boswell, in the 500 block of Muddy Creek Road."

Much appreciated

We don't know how long MB lived in the trailer or what it looked when she moved in. We also do not know other than the searches if anything happened there.

That's true that we don't know how long MB lived in the home which is why I stated,
"... it looks like the house has been on a downward slide for some time..."
Which I had hoped would convey that I am not blaming MB for the home's present, exterior condition. If the inside was a mess when she moved out then I don't know who else would be responsible other than MB but I also understand somebody else could have been responsible. Unlikely, imo, but possible. I had asked the question last night about the "trashing done by MB" ... is it true or not and to what extent was it trashed... and I explained why I thought this could be important information.

And, also true that we don't know if anything happened there. We do know that MB and Evelyn lived in the home around the time when Evelyn "disappeared" so, I find it very appropriate to speculate about the when's and if's and maybe's, etc.

I can only assume your comment meant you thought we shouldn't discuss the trailer home? ... but I can't be sure. To be honest, I think there's a whole lot we don't know about a very big whole lot... but most of us have been speculating anyway. As long as our theories are based on the facts from LE / MSM / reliable witnesses it would seem to be within TOS.
JMO

:D HA ! :D

I'd love to start referring to him as MF from now on, but I'm pressing my luck as it is. ;)

:D:D:D:D:D. Keep on pressing!!
We don't know how long MB lived in the trailer or what it looked when she moved in. We also do not know other than the searches if anything happened there.
Was it ever revealed what they dug up from under the trailer?

Edit my previous posts are not clearing. Sorry for dup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle