Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone local know whether 20 Sky View Drive in Avon, CT was built or not by FORE? We have what looks to be the same house built by FORE at possibly 2-3 properties and so the situation is confusing. Google maps as of 2020 supposedly shows the house built and occupied but sometimes the addresses in Google maps are 100% correct. We know that Fd/MT used photoshop to place images of houses onto properties for marketing purposes. So, just wanted to make sure the house exists and was built.

View attachment 236981 Google maps image a/o 2020

Google Maps link:
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

View attachment 236982 Picture from FORE website 2019

Photos of 20 Sky View Dr, Avon, CT 06001 Home For Sale - MLS #G10079956

From DA Article based on Probate Documents - 20 Sky View wasn't listed:

Hug listed at least six houses or vacant properties that Fore Group owns, and all of them are either already in foreclosure or about to be. Those properties include:

• 61 Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan, which is appraised at $3,846,600 but has a mortgage of $2.79 million and other debt totaling $1.2 million. The Savings Bank of Danbury has filed a foreclosure notice.
  • 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington, which is appraised at $1.28 million but has mortgages totaling $1.73 million.
  • 585 Deercliffe Road in Avon, which is appraised at $666,125 and has a principal mortgage of about $1.3 million. There is a dilapidated home on the property, and Dulos planned to tear it down and build a new high-end home with a view of the Farmington Valley, but the project never commenced.
  • 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, which is currently in foreclosure and is also the subject of a civil lawsuit by Farber against Dulos. Farber has set up a trust that has been paying the mortgage and taxes on the property for several months.
  • Two vacant lots at 84 and 88 Mountain Spring Road appraised at $231,137 and $228,337 respectively. Hug said he expects People’s Bank to be filing foreclosure notices on all three Mountain Spring Road properties soon.

Avon Town records show the 20 Skyview lot owned by someone else but yet the property is still on FORE website in 2019? Did Fd sell the lot to raise 'quick cash' as his world was falling down? Did it happen after MT had left and Fd didn't know how to remove the property from the website? Or, did Fd crack some kind of deal with the new lot owners to share development income as the property with the FORE house (which looks to be photoshopped) is still on various real estate sites.

Confused. Any ideas?

afitzy, Back on Feb 3rd, I found that FORE Group, Inc. was on the Houzz website and I "printed" to a saved pdf a copy of their "Available Homes" page there. None of the photos would save to the pdf, but the text does (though it printed a bit wobbly). I'll see if I can post it here below. The listing for 20 Sky View Drive says the following:

Style: Colonial
Size: 5,000 Sq. Ft.
Bedrooms: 4
Baths: 3 Full/2 Half
Acres: 3.85

Attachments

• Available Homes - Fore Group Inc..pdf
    47.6 KB · Views: 26
Thank you @sds71 for the 16 page probate document - very interesting indeed.

Wonder what was in the Avon storage locker, which was not listed by Administrator Hug under personal property of the decedent. Was the storage locker rental agreement under MT's name only? Did Hug omit all property seized by LE in the criminal investigations?

Also, I think the revelation of zero, zilch, zip, nada in the checking accounts means that if Attorney Pattis did not take the speculated cash from the safety deposit box then Attorney Pattis was compensated only what the State of CT paid him for representing the "indigent" and whatever interview deals he can rustle up. Seems to me that the IRA was never encumbered by Attorney Pattis (see first bail hearing where Attorney Pattis was sucking lemons after the judge refused to have the court get involved in sorting out the "after-tax" value of the IRA collateral). That would suggest that the court expected full disclosure of mortgage and tax encumbrances on collateral put up for bail. Which then points to Attorney Pattis demonstrating guilty knowledge that the $6mm bail bond real estate collateral, net of encumbrances, was worth $0 or in the red, otherwise why not post the real estate earlier as collateral or allow Attorney Pattis to encumber the properties for compensation? Attorney Pattis, unable to get paid directly by Fd, knew by the first bail hearing, before everyone else, except for maybe Attorney Riccio, that Fd/FORE was insolvent and neither Fd nor Attorney Pattis were wearing any clothes when they submitted the $6mm bail paperwork. Not merely embarrassing all round for everyone involved in the bail paperwork. Worse than that. It's beyond sanctions. It's criminal fraud, in my book. MOO.

Interesting that Fd could not be bothered to spend a few moments designating an IRA beneficiary, which meant that his suicide was unplanned. It also means, IMO, that Fd was not concerned for anyone's financial well-being after he departs from this world. Fd would have let his IRA go to the state upon his passing. MOO.

That was indeed part of it!

But it started way before that. when she made plans for the murder. In fact, it's likely she was the first to suggest it.
Yes. But this,
Although the state alleges this crime occurred in the town of New Canaan, the set of facts set forth in the arrest warrant affidavit in support of probable cause claim that the conduct only occurred in Hartford, East Granby and Farmington, all of which are within the Hartford Judicial District,” Schoenhorn wrote in support of changing venue.
Michelle Troconis’ new attorney wants trial moved in Jennifer Dulos case

Shoehorn is saying the crime of eliminating the evidence happened only in Hartford area. I'm saying the crime of eliminating the evidence began when she said yes to doing it and got in the vehicle. They could have taken a 200 mile journey over 5 or more jurisdictions. Then what jurisdiction is involved? To me this crime/specific charge was committed when the intent was the formed. The crime of eliminating evidence began when the 2 decided to get in the vehicle. But, I'm not a lawyer, so there's that.

Wonder what was in the Avon storage locker, which was not listed by Administrator Hug under personal property of the decedent. Was the storage locker rental agreement under MT's name only? Did Hug omit all property seized by LE in the criminal investigations?

Also, I think the revelation of zero, zilch, zip, nada in the checking accounts means that if Attorney Pattis did not take the speculated cash from the safety deposit box then Attorney Pattis was compensated only what the State of CT paid him for representing the "indigent" and whatever interview deals he can rustle up. Seems to me that the IRA was never encumbered by Attorney Pattis (see first bail hearing where Attorney Pattis was sucking lemons after the judge refused to have the court get involved in sorting out the "after-tax" value of the IRA collateral). That would suggest that the court expected full disclosure of mortgage and tax encumbrances on collateral put up for bail. Which then points to Attorney Pattis demonstrating guilty knowledge that the $6mm bail bond real estate collateral, net of encumbrances, was worth $0 or in the red, otherwise why not post the real estate earlier as collateral or allow Attorney Pattis to encumber the properties for compensation? Attorney Pattis, unable to get paid directly by Fd, knew by the first bail hearing, before everyone else, except for maybe Attorney Riccio, that Fd/FORE was insolvent and neither Fd nor Attorney Pattis were wearing any clothes when they submitted the $6mm bail paperwork. Not merely embarrassing all round for everyone involved in the bail paperwork. Worse than that. It's beyond sanctions. It's criminal fraud, in my book. MOO.

Interesting that Fd could not be bothered to spend a few moments designating an IRA beneficiary, which meant that his suicide was unplanned. It also means, IMO, that Fd was not concerned for anyone's financial well-being after he departs from this world. Fd would have let his IRA go to the state upon his passing. MOO.

Right on! Everything you said above. And I'm hoping that when Hug said he took files from the attorneys' offices, he got their retainer agreements and accountings of how those retainers were spent. IMO IF the State of Ct was paying NP to represent FD (as an indigent) there would be NO retainer agreement. When NP said in that first WFSB interview video that Mr. Green was in the house and "If he wants to pay us more we'd be glad to accept it" he possibly meant FD could pay them more than the $100 per hr the state would pay him. Actually, the indigent defendant is prohibited from paying the assigned counsel anything above what he gets from the state. If the indigent finds he has "more", then he'd be required to reimburse the state (the taxpayers) for what they paid his assigned counsel.

I'm like a broken record on the following checking account information released in early February. I can't understand how this went to $000 between the 11-12th of February to an empty account by the end of February/the first of March. Wish Attorney Hug would give an explanation.

From the Stamford Advocate:
Dulos died with about $200,000 in a Fidelity 401K account and he had about $14,000 in a separate personal account, Hug told the court.

"Unfortunately, it doesn't appear there was a tremendous amount of liquid assets," Hug said.
Fight for Fotis Dulos’ assets — including family cat — begins in probate court

afitzy, Back on Feb 3rd, I found that FORE Group, Inc. was on the Houzz website and I "printed" to a saved pdf a copy of their "Available Homes" page there. None of the photos would save to the pdf, but the text does (though it printed a bit wobbly). I'll see if I can post it here below. The listing for 20 Sky View Drive says the following:

Style: Colonial
Size: 5,000 Sq. Ft.
Bedrooms: 4
Baths: 3 Full/2 Half
Acres: 3.85

per the Avon town records the land was never owned by Fore group. Sold in 2003 and then 2017 to current owners (who happen to own a building company). The current owners list an alternate address in the Avon town records and bought the land for 212k. Pictures on real estate website most likely an example of the types of homes on sky view drive. Per real estate website "Surrounded by Multi-million homes this is the last lot available on Sky View. "

Not sure Fore groups connection to the address considering another builder owns it. Not sure how the whole building/contractor sales go but they could have had agreement that if FD got a bid on the property through his website he could get a percentage of the sales? MOO

Not to disrupt the discussion but...........
What are you all thinking about MT at present?
Will she get away with her involvement?

Depends on what “get away” with it means. If you are asking if she will totally skate, with no jail time on top of her house arrest, then si doubt it. But if what you mean is, will she end up being convicted of only the two lesser crimes? Yes, I think that’s possible. I really do think that with Fd gone, some people’s hearts aren’t really into nailing MT to the wall without him. This would, I think, be much easier with Fd still around.

Yes. But this,
Although the state alleges this crime occurred in the town of New Canaan, the set of facts set forth in the arrest warrant affidavit in support of probable cause claim that the conduct only occurred in Hartford, East Granby and Farmington, all of which are within the Hartford Judicial District,” Schoenhorn wrote in support of changing venue.
Michelle Troconis’ new attorney wants trial moved in Jennifer Dulos case

Shoehorn is saying the crime of eliminating the evidence happened only in Hartford area. I'm saying the crime of eliminating the evidence began when she said yes to doing it and got in the vehicle. They could have taken a 200 mile journey over 5 or more jurisdictions. Then what jurisdiction is involved? To me this crime/specific charge was committed when the intent was the formed. The crime of eliminating evidence began when the 2 decided to get in the vehicle. But, I'm not a lawyer, so there's that.
Well - despite what Shoehorn says, the bigger crime was conspiracy to commit murder, no? And that crime happened in New Canaan.

Well - despite what Shoehorn says, the bigger crime was conspiracy to commit murder, no? And that crime happened in New Canaan.

EXACTLY.

The fact that the Conspiracy to Commit Murder RESULTED in the Actual Murder, then ALL Charges Stem From the Location of the Murder. New Caanan.

Had those involved Only Conspired, Without any Attempt at Murder, then the Charges for Conspiracy would stem from the Location of the Conspiracy. Farmington.

THIS Conspiracy RESULTED in the Town of New Canaan and should therefore REMAIN in New Canaan, NOT Hartford.

IMO.

Depends on what “get away” with it means. If you are asking if she will totally skate, with no jail time on top of her house arrest, then si doubt it. But if what you mean is, will she end up being convicted of only the two lesser crimes? Yes, I think that’s possible. I really do think that with Fd gone, some people’s hearts aren’t really into nailing MT to the wall without him. This would, I think, be much easier with Fd still around.
The recent Airmail articles had this purpose: Blame Fd for everything now that he's gone and has no say, and make it seem that MT was just a sidekick, not the main planner.

However, the motive and gain to murder JFd was always biggest for MT - if not, in fact, ONLY for MT. The LOSS was biggest for Fd, and he knew it - and certainly felt it, quite obviously.

Loss of visitation. Loss of wife being at the home (this is a discussion in itself). Loss of Farber $ if they divorced/found out about affair - which MT certainly wanted known.

No way Fd would have stayed with MT - she was just another affair. We saw that. But how could MT hold onto Fd?

She was a prime motivator, instigator and planner, no doubt. I've mentioned it before with all the reasons why in previous threads and will focus on it (bring those points back) again, although not tonight. I have a headache. IMO

Not to disrupt the discussion but...........
What are you all thinking about MT at present?
Will she get away with her involvement?

I think MT is in a heap of trouble. She's just either less intelligent than Fotis was (so she doesn't realize the depth of her problems) or she's more accustomed to getting away with things a person shouldn't get away with.

MT co-wrote and practiced the "Alibi Script" to facilitate the murder and provide an alibi for those who played a hands-on role. She's likely the one who photocopied it and LE probably knows that. She repeated it, "nearly verbatim" LE wrote in AW3, when LE questioned her the first time. As they presented MT with evidence refuting elements of the script, her answers started sliding toward what LE obviously knew. And as they presented more evidence, the answers slid some more. She completely left out the Albany Ave trip. Then later, claimed an innocent role in it. Her performance prior to (alibi script) and throughout the sequence of interviews indicates a person who is well aware of what is going on, who is trying to stick to the script, and who is trying to maintain what limited alibi she can based on what she is told LE knows so far.

Someone purchased the two clear plastic ponchos, one with hood, both found with the garbage bags, sponges, mop, gloves, and clothing belonging to JFD, all bearing JFD's blood -- and some bearing MT's DNA.

She attempted to conceal activities in the presence of PG. After the 2:13 text exchange between FD's phone and PG's to confirm when PG would be expected at 4JC at the end of the workday 5/24, MT was the person who drove the Suburban to deliver the two cellphones (hers and FD's) to 4JC where they'd be left unattended to leave PG with the impression the two of them were away and couldn't be reached. She was surprised when he showed up at 80 MS Rd anyway and then she played the game with the Toyota key when FD insisted on doing the three-vehicle shuffle to deliver PG and key back to where PG was when he started (at 80 MS Rd).

MT was in the passenger seat for the Albany Ave run. At some point when the truck was stopped, she was seen bending down from her seat and either picking something up or dropping it (LE likely knows which). For the 7 or 9 minutes the Raptor was out of view of C4 surveillance when it briefly left Albany Ave, it had turned on a street that has a McDonald's fast food restaurant on it. (Who doesn't believe that LE hasn't viewed the McDonald's surveillance to see whether MT and FD used that establishment's trash receptacles and/or dumpster? Not me.) And it was MT who FD locked eyes with at the BBQ at the waterski pond when the news broke about police searching Albany Ave for evidence relating to JFD's disappearance. She knew why that Albany Ave trip was significant.

I could go on. I think MT held KM's cellphone at 4JC the morning of 5/24 and she was the one who activated it for around an hour from around 7:30 to 8:20 that morning, to give the appearance he was on site. Does LE have evidence of KM being elsewhere? I hope so. They managed to find plenty of other relevant surveillance. And if KM wasn't there, then someone was handling his cellphone at 4JC. Through the reasonable process of elimination (and likely surveillance showing her subsequent departure from 4JC), ta-da! MT again.

I could go on and on.

I’m obviously not one of those hearts, as I feel even more focused on punishing her for her involvement. Personally, I think FD left MT “holding the bag” when he cowardly committed suicide. I hope LE delves deep into her involvement. I think MT was as involved with JD murder as was FD. IMO

The recent Airmail articles had this purpose: Blame Fd for everything now that he's gone and has no say, and make it seem that MT was just a sidekick, not the main planner.

However, the motive and gain to murder JFd was always biggest for MT - if not, in fact, ONLY for MT. The LOSS was biggest for Fd, and he knew it - and certainly felt it, quite obviously.

Loss of visitation. Loss of wife being at the home (this is a discussion in itself). Loss of Farber $ if they divorced/found out about affair - which MT certainly wanted known.

No way Fd would have stayed with MT - she was just another affair. We saw that. But how could MT hold onto Fd?

She was a prime motivator, instigator and planner, no doubt. I've mentioned it before with all the reasons why in previous threads and will focus on it (bring those points back) again, although not tonight. I have a headache. IMO
Agree 100%. Sleep well.

I think MT is in a heap of trouble. She's just either less intelligent than Fotis was (so she doesn't realize the depth of her problems) or she's more accustomed to getting away with things a person shouldn't get away with.

MT co-wrote and practiced the "Alibi Script" to facilitate the murder and provide an alibi for those who played a hands-on role. She's likely the one who photocopied it and LE probably knows that. She repeated it, "nearly verbatim" LE wrote in AW3, when LE questioned her the first time. As they presented MT with evidence refuting elements of the script, her answers started sliding toward what LE obviously knew. And as they presented more evidence, the answers slid some more. She completely left out the Albany Ave trip. Then later, claimed an innocent role in it. Her performance prior to (alibi script) and throughout the sequence of interviews indicates a person who is well aware of what is going on, who is trying to stick to the script, and who is trying to maintain what limited alibi she can based on what she is told LE knows so far.

Someone purchased the two clear plastic ponchos, one with hood, both found with the garbage bags, sponges, mop, gloves, and clothing belonging to JFD, all bearing JFD's blood -- and some bearing MT's DNA.

She attempted to conceal activities in the presence of PG. After the 2:13 text exchange between FD's phone and PG's to confirm when PG would be expected at 4JC at the end of the workday 5/24, MT was the person who drove the Suburban to deliver the two cellphones (hers and FD's) to 4JC where they'd be left unattended to leave PG with the impression the two of them were away and couldn't be reached. She was surprised when he showed up at 80 MS Rd anyway and then she played the game with the Toyota key when FD insisted on doing the three-vehicle shuffle to deliver PG and key back to where PG was when he started (at 80 MS Rd).

MT was in the passenger seat for the Albany Ave run. At some point when the truck was stopped, she was seen bending down from her seat and either picking something up or dropping it (LE likely knows which). For the 7 or 9 minutes the Raptor was out of view of C4 surveillance when it briefly left Albany Ave, it had turned on a street that has a McDonald's fast food restaurant on it. (Who doesn't believe that LE hasn't viewed the McDonald's surveillance to see whether MT and FD used that establishment's trash receptacles and/or dumpster? Not me.) And it was MT who FD locked eyes with at the BBQ at the waterski pond when the news broke about police searching Albany Ave for evidence relating to JFD's disappearance. She knew why that Albany Ave trip was significant.

I could go on. I think MT held KM's cellphone at 4JC the morning of 5/24 and she was the one who activated it for around an hour from around 7:30 to 8:20 that morning, to give the appearance he was on site. Does LE have evidence of KM being elsewhere? I hope so. They managed to find plenty of other relevant surveillance. And if KM wasn't there, then someone was handling his cellphone at 4JC. Through the reasonable process of elimination (and likely surveillance showing her subsequent departure from 4JC), ta-da! MT again.

I could go on and on.
Excellente’!

Good Monday Morning Folks!

Thanks for keeping the conversation going. I strongly feel Justice4Jennifer is within reach as the largely unknown KM treasure trove of movements and cell phone records will be like an explosion of presents on Christmas morning. I am trying to wait patiently, as I hope and pray MT is thinking of that too, as she twists and turns and withers and gasps while hanging on by her cracking bilingual scrawny fingernails.

My other hopes and prayers are with the rest of us.
Does anyone else think "anyone who wants a test can get a test," sounds an awful lot like “ if you want to keep your doctor, you can keep your doctor?”

Stay healthy everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member