Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this -- it's probably a repeat, but it does include links to other MSM articles.

National News

Remains of missing 15-month-old believed to be found on family member's property

Posted 10:35 p.m. Friday
Updated 1:16 a.m. yesterday

Blountville, Tenn. — Authorities say the remains of believed to be missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell were found on a family member's property in Blountville, Tenn., on Friday evening.
More here.
Remains of missing 15-month-old believed to be found on family member's property :: WRAL.com

The memorial set up for her where they found her is 3 minutes from my house. We stopped by there today-here are some pics

Attachments

• Boswell-0446.jpg
    Boswell-0446.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Boswell-0447.jpg
    Boswell-0447.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Boswell-0448.jpg
    Boswell-0448.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 166
  • Boswell-0451.jpg
    Boswell-0451.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Boswell-0452.jpg
    Boswell-0452.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 169
  • Boswell-0453.jpg
    Boswell-0453.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Boswell-0455.jpg
    Boswell-0455.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 177
  • Boswell-0456.jpg
    Boswell-0456.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 139
Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder, if you read a post that violates our terms of service please alert on the post and scroll by. When you respond you create a ton more work for the mods.

It is so hard not to respond when a poster is being a jerk. I get it. Please, take a breath, alert, and scroll by.

Thank you. You are all doing a great job in Evelyn's discussion.

Take Care,
Tricia

Mobile homes can become run down pretty fast. They also shift around and sink into the ground a lot faster than homes with foundations.
I don't doubt that they trashed the inside, though. Jmo [ QUOTE]

Right. I would expect any trailer home to degrade to a similar degree as this one in the photos has Most of that seems to be due to the element and no exterior maintenance. It's been 7 years between photos and, with all the lower panels removed... which I didn't take into account as I think that mess is due to repairs currently being done. ...And I think we can feel comfortable guessing that MB was not working on the home.

It really was the inside of the trailer I would be most interest in. First, because, a life lived in a chaotic style; filled up with stress or depression or constant frustration and anger, etc. can be reflected in how organized a person's living space is. Second, because a messy environment can be dangerous, a set waiting for an accident to happen... or the mental state can become overwhelming and the person living in the mental and physical chaos can "snap."

I'm remembering that a little "just beginning to walk" baby lived there along with MOm, so... who can count the ways that things may have gone horribly wrong?

Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder, if you read a post that violates our terms of service please alert on the post and scroll by. When you respond you create a ton more work for the mods.

It is so hard not to respond when a poster is being a jerk. I get it. Please, take a breath, alert, and scroll by.

Thank you. You are all doing a great job in Evelyn's discussion.

Take Care,
Tricia

Thanks Tricia, you rock. I will try harder.

All the memorials are beautiful and heartfelt. Poor child-my heart breaks for her
This is probably not going to set well with some but I am still hesitant to say Maggie is guilty of murdering her own child. Nothing more than a GUT feeling - I think she is guilty of not reporting whatever happened and I think she is guilty of lying repeatedly but somehow I think she is covering for someone else
I have been wrong many many times and could be now
Ok- I am bracing for the daggers about to come my way
ETA. Just my opinion

That's true that we don't know how long MB lived in the home which is why I stated,
"... it looks like the house has been on a downward slide for some time..."
Which I had hoped would convey that I am not blaming MB for the home's present, exterior condition. If the inside was a mess when she moved out then I don't know who else would be responsible other than MB but I also understand somebody else could have been responsible. Unlikely, imo, but possible. I had asked the question last night about the "trashing done by MB" ... is it true or not and to what extent was it trashed... and I explained why I thought this could be important information.

And, also true that we don't know if anything happened there. We do know that MB and Evelyn lived in the home around the time when Evelyn "disappeared" so, I find it very appropriate to speculate about the when's and if's and maybe's, etc.

I can only assume your comment meant you thought we shouldn't discuss the trailer home? ... but I can't be sure. To be honest, I think there's a whole lot we don't know about a very big whole lot... but most of us have been speculating anyway. As long as our theories are based on the facts from LE / MSM / reliable witnesses it would seem to be within TOS.
JMO
Have no idea why you thought the post was to you or why you thought I was saying it shouldn't be discussed. I was only stating what we don't know about the property. Much like the 2018 Red Chevy Cruze which I am obsessed with.

Any news of when we will hear more from LE?

I have a feeling it will be quite a while before we hear anything else, other than maybe a confirmation of identity. Unfortunately, inaccurate reporting and the circus on social media related to this case has caused problems with the investigation. My guess is that when there is a problem with an investigation, LE is smart enough to look for ways to mitigate it. In this case, the mitigation strategy may be to simply release as little information as possible.

The memorial set up for her where they found her is 3 minutes from my house. We stopped by there today-here are some pics
Thank you!
t45123.gif

I'm so upset at this outcome, but I'm glad the investigators have found the truth. Now it's time for justice. I thought of Evelyn every day, as I'm sure many of you did too. I wish there were something that could be done to help. This world is a lost place sometimes.

KA
. KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT ????? (Stop trying to get me in trouble, Nana. ) ;)

Fellow WS”rs. There’s an excellent series on Netflix called Exhibit A. I really learned some new things regarding DNA and much more. Just FYI

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post about a show on TV but I really wanted to let everyone know about it it’s really good

Thanks for the heads up on this, Chopper. I might try to check this out tonight.

Back to the reason we're all here...today I noticed that several of my neighbors had pink balloons on their mailboxes this morning. I thought that was sweet. You can't go anywhere in Sullivan County without hearing people talking about her. It makes me smile, but it also just breaks my heart that so many strangers love and care for this child more than her own family ever did. :(

from TN Hiker on the last thread.

Just finished placing pink butterfly wind chimes, an angel statuette and a condolences card under the tree at the front of the property. There is a large crowd here, with people coming to place items under the tree.

The sun is warm. The breeze is gentle. Said a prayer, with the sound of the frogs in the creek singing in my ears and the energy of fellow mourners floating around me. Evelyn is at peace. I wish the same peace for her family and all those mourning alongside them today.

###

To TN Hiker,
Thank you very much for your kindness and your willingness to take the windchime and the note to the memorial for Evelyn.

It shows how caring our members are and in a tragedy like this one Websleuths members do come together.

Thanks to PingTheRouter for coming up with the idea as well.

Thank you all for caring. You renew faith in the human race!

Thank you,
Tricia

Evelyn Boswell: Human remains believed to be missing toddler found

@TN Hiker looks great you did a great job and you made USA Today news paper on behalf of Websleuths and everyone who cared about Evelyn here

iv inserted the photo from Mountain_Kat's post because otherwise you have to scroll through a bunch of photos on the site to find it

but it says it originally came from the Sentinel news paper which is a local paper

80981899-f60e-419b-9db9-df9e6bb17a68-Evelyn_Boswell_179.JPG
Thank you @TN Hiker . This is beautiful and your penmanship is so beautiful. Just made me feel you were the perfect person to leave this note! Nothing against anyone else here who could not and who also may have perfect penmanship. I know in light of what has happened for Evelyn this should not matter but to me it meant a lot! Just perfect for such a beautiful angel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts