Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age is a state of mind. Just a number. Nothing wrong with age differences Except for in a case like AB and MF. Both immature. Never progressed past age 15

The older I get (numerically), the less I believe that.

I'm starting to think age is a state of the body!

My mind sometimes thinks I'm in my 30's but my body says "hold on there partner".

I'm still sore from my hike in the mountains yesterday.

I think it's highly possible that TBSr (or jr) is the person who discovered Evelyn and called police. He may have gone to an area of the shed he's not often in and noticed an odor... saw a container out of place or that he didn't recognize and suspected right away that it contained the body of his missing grandchild. If this is so, I hope he didn't investigate further and actually see his grandchild. It's a very large shed so I think it's possible you wouldn't notice an odor until you were right on top of it; depending on how the body was stored. But, all this is speculation, of course.
This crossed my mind as well. Reason being... (references to SM posts are sometimes frowned upon so I'll tread lightly here)...

Once TBsr/Fiance became publicly active on their page, there was a noticable schedule to the posts. Posts in the morning, ending by 11am, resuming around 5pm and so on. On Friday, there were posts in the morning but 5p came and went with silence. That silence piqued my interest but I didn't give it too much thought until after the news broke on Friday night.

All that said, it could simply be a coincidence.

Last edited:
I have mixed emotions about that sign.
I think it is an act of kindness for anyone to go to the memorial and write that Evelyn was loved, even by strangers. However, I think it's too strident and too soon to say "killed by family." I know what I believe happened, as do we all, but still they are innocent until proven guilty under the law. Also, there are likely some extended family members who are genuinely innocent, and are grieving right now.
After, if any family members are convicted, those signs can go up all day long. JMO.

It made me uncomfortable. It’s one of those times that people feel the need to put other people down to make themselves feel better about themselves. No one was able to save Evelyn. But we can care without tearing down her entire family without knowing what even happened yet. We will see soon who is arrested and who testifies. Anyone who isn’t implicated is having a much harder time with this than we are.

I think it's highly possible that TBSr (or jr) is the person who discovered Evelyn and called police. He may have gone to an area of the shed he's not often in and noticed an odor... saw a container out of place or that he didn't recognize and suspected right away that it contained the body of his missing grandchild. If this is so, I hope he didn't investigate further and actually see his grandchild. It's a very large shed so I think it's possible you wouldn't notice an odor until you were right on top of it; depending on how the body was stored. But, all this is speculation, of course.

This crossed my mind as well. Reason being... (references to SM posts are sometimes frowned upon so I'll tread lightly here)...

Once TBsr/Fiance became publicly active on their page, there was a noticable schedule to the posts. Posts in the morning, ending by 11am, resuming around 5pm and so on. On Friday, there were posts in the morning but 5p came and went with silence. That silence piqued my interest but I didn't give it too much thought until after the news broke on Friday night.

All that said, it could simply be a coincidence.[/QUOTE]

It's very sad if it's true that they made the discovery themselves. I went to sleep early that night and didn't learn about Evelyn's being discovered until the next morning. Someone here commented that the reporter said LE was there for hours before the reporters were allowed to begin their newscasts. And someone else said that the news announcement went out at around 10 or 11? I'm not sure... but that fits with your theory imo. Yes, for now, I really think that's how it happened.

What strikes me about the tributes , the pink girly balloons, Disney themed , colourful items , glitter and gems , all things people buy for their own kids . That's what people have chosen to take to the site . We get all these items to make our own babies happy , see them smile get them excited and giggly .
MB had no conception how to be a mum , be the best she could be . So selfish . Remember the interview when asked what Christmas gifts were waiting at home for E . Barefaced lies .
It takes strangers to do the simplest gesture to make this glaringly obvious.

Yes, absolutely, I agree with you. Everyone who bought one of those little baubles (and/or huge stuffies) to leave, was imagining waggling them at little Evelyn and watching her shriek with glee in response. :(

All that said, it could simply be a coincidence.

I agree with you on the frequency of the postings raising interest, TN Hiker.... it will be very interesting to see what details are released next.

Outpouring of support for Evelyn Boswell taking place in churches

[...]

Living By Faith Freewill Baptist Church sits across from the growing memorial. Jeff Harless is pastor there. "People have been crying. Tears have been shed, and prayers are going to be offered up continually," he said.

The church's Sunday service dedicated a prayer for the child who was at the center of an AMBER Alert across Tennessee. Harless said Evelyn had attended the church.

"We actually got to know her. She was a precious little baby. We got to spend that quality time together," said Harless.

For even mere strangers, Evelyn's story has touched them too. Haelee Blevins and her son Easton are from the Knoxville area.

[...]

All the memorials are beautiful and heartfelt. Poor child-my heart breaks for her
This is probably not going to set well with some but I am still hesitant to say Maggie is guilty of murdering her own child. Nothing more than a GUT feeling - I think she is guilty of not reporting whatever happened and I think she is guilty of lying repeatedly but somehow I think she is covering for someone else
I have been wrong many many times and could be now
Ok- I am bracing for the daggers about to come my way
ETA. Just my opinion
No need to duck from anything coming from my direction, JenniD. My gut keeps dragging me back to that position, too... but then my ever-logical mind takes over to convince me that my gut is a big fat liar... then the gut tugs back. This battle has been going on since the beginning. Never have I been so conflicted in any case I've followed here! I do attempt to look at things from different perspectives, but I always seem to form a solid opinion in short order. Despite my typical bond with logic, I just haven't been able to fully make the leap off the fence in this case. So the logical side of me is thinking that I should trust my visceral instinct this time. I simply can't reconcile it at all!

ETA: Perhaps I'm simply famished. Let me grab a Snickers and re-evaluate.

Last edited:
It made me uncomfortable. It’s one of those times that people feel the need to put other people down to make themselves feel better about themselves. No one was able to save Evelyn. But we can care without tearing down her entire family without knowing what even happened yet. We will see soon who is arrested and who testifies. Anyone who isn’t implicated is having a much harder time with this than we are.

I'm feeling especially bad for the 2 children TBSr is raising. They have to go to school and I can't imagine how they're feeling right now knowing tomorrow is Monday and they'll have to see the other kids in class. I just hope whoever wrote that note doesn't have kids in the same school because, otherwise, everyone I've seen at the memorials seem very quiet and respectful... (and during a few interviews, too.) Every barrel has a few bad apples.

The older I get (numerically), the less I believe that.

I'm starting to think age is a state of the body!

My mind sometimes thinks I'm in my 30's but my body says "hold on there partner".

I'm still sore from my hike in the mountains yesterday.
I agree. We went hiking today and it took everything I had to get my rear even halfway up that mountain. It was a very slow process. I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow.
I was hoping I'd come home and see news on Evelyn. Waiting for them to charge someone is driving me nuts.

Evelyn-mem-moved.jpg

Evelyn’s memorial moved due to property owner not wanting it on his land Channel 11 WJHL.com
After reading the article, it seems the memorial was on land not owned by the B's. That property owner asked for it to be removed. Items were moved off that property, to a covered building on church property (adjoining tract).

I thought it had been on church property and not someone’s private property.

I’m glad they’re going to donate the stuffies to the children’s hospital. Evelyn will live on in the hearts of everyone and help children smile.

Outpouring of support for Evelyn Boswell taking place in churches

[...]
The church's Sunday service dedicated a prayer for the child who was at the center of an AMBER Alert across Tennessee. Harless said Evelyn had attended the church.
[...]
RSBM

Probably totally irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but I'm very curious to know with whom did baby Evelyn attend the church? And, how regularly did they attend? When was the last time they attended? This really piques my interest because, in my experience, if you're a 'regular churchgoer', your presence would be missed if you didn't show up for services even one week, let alone a couple of months!

If a few WBer's are willing, I'd like to throw something out to the group. Goal being, pick it apart or find logic to support.

There are several theories on the table. It seems most believe MB is involved, but to what extent?

Question: In your opinion, based on everything we know to be true thus far, was MB present when Evelyn passed or is she covering for someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni