Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see regret in my very near future because it is soooo far beyond my bedtime. That said, I have one more thought to pose to the group before I can settle my mind for sleep.

Where did all of her money go? TBsr/Fiancee claimed that MB took out a loan on the Chevy Cruz, even though it was fully paid for. Family provided a place to live and watched Evelyn (so no child care expenses). MB was enrolled in school and would (IMO) receive money from financial aid. She was working at the Chicken Shack. And...(I'm not even adding an IMO to this one because I live in this area and am very familiar with the culture)...she was most certainly recieving benefits from the State. One of those benefits would be Food Stamps (single mother, low income) which can be exchanged with willing participants for cash.

What was she doing with her money?

I'm in the Knoxville area, and have been lurking here since I saw the amber alert for Evelyn. There's an electronic billboard that I drive past almost every day, and every time I passed it I would see her cute little face as they had the Amber alert scrolling very often. It was no longer there when I drove by today, so sad.

Just MOO, but I think the key to this case is the boyfriend. There's something very off about him. Again, imo.
I agree with you that the key to this is the boyfriend, but I think there is something really off with her. IMO

I guess we won’t know until the autopsy when the cause and manner of death will (hopefully) be determined.

But I can’t come up with any legit scenario where a toddler is accidentally injured and family wouldn’t take her in for medical help. Unless she had previous signs of abuse that whoever had been hurting her didn’t want to be seen.

That child was hurt by someone intentionally and either died immediately or a few days later due to injuries. And MB knows all about it. ALL my opinion.
I have to agree. There is no legitimate reason a death or injury would not be reported if it was in fact Accidental....jmo

Evelyn's memorial along Muddy Creek Rd. relocates to nearby shed
[...]

According to Capt. Andy Seabolt of the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office, there were several calls in about heavy traffic in the area. He also told News 5 the property owner expressed concerns about his driveway being blocked.

If you decide to visit the makeshift memorial, the sheriff's office recommends you park at the church's lot.

i will be interested in MB's demeanour once the coroner's report comes in, to see if the facade collapses
i do feel she has disassociated from what ever happened, accidental or intentional and wonder will that all fall apart and we see a very different MB from the one we have encountered so far.

Someone, I think Bobbywoo, mentioned MBs statement about Evelyn pulling her hair a few pages back (in the context of that maybe triggering MB).

If memory serves, the story was that she did it a lot, MB knew it wasn't Evelyn being mean, because shes the sweetest baby ever and loves everybody and wants to kiss everybody all the time.

It's a super weird story to tell. For a lot of reasons. Her (story) reaction to thinking that Evelyn was going to pull her hair but instead kissed her was way over the top. Cried for a week? Really girlie?

But beyond that... The thing that just came to mind was her siblings. She has younger siblings, and was old enough when they were born to know that ALL babies pull long hair. I am confident being absolute in that statement. If any of ya'll have had babies that had no interest in a good ole handful of hair, please do share.

She is well aware that babies do this.

I don't even know where I am going with this right now. But it bothers me.

Did she snap when Evelyn pulled her hair, or was that just a leak that her insecurities as a human are so deeply ingrained that she gave Evelyn the responsibility for her (MBs) self esteem?

SBM

Wildly speculating here but some older posts mentioned that Megan referenced the unconditional love Evelyn had for her and quite a few members were perplexed at why a mother speaks that way. However it isn’t unheard of for teen mothers from certain backgrounds to view babies as a source of unconditional love. If anyone here is brave enough to admit to having watched too much Maury ,16 and Pregnant, and Teen Mom then you know how often these girls explain that they want a baby so someone will always love them. Going in with that mindset really sets you up for failure so that typical baby behavior would seem like rejection.

And yes Megan has been around children but access to children doesn’t equal understanding children. There are way too many people in this world that will literally tell you not to pick up a newborn too much because they are manipulating you with their cries and you will spoil them. There are also people who use something called blanket training and think little babies need corporal punishment.(Child 'training' book triggers backlash)

I guess I am trying to say that given Megan’s background and lack of role models that it wouldn’t surprise me at all if even a baby could find themselves being abused instead of being understood and cared for. Within that family an occasional slap could be viewed as a normal way to handle a child yanking hair or biting despite how abhorrent it is to us. So even if Megan didn’t set out to kill Evelyn, her version of what is normal or acceptable in terms of discipline could have gone further than she intended.

I have to agree. There is no legitimate reason a death or injury would not be reported if it was in fact Accidental....jmo
Well, if it was due to negligence, or if she couldn't handle the disappointment of family, I could imagine a delusional person thinking they can get out of the situation by redirecting suspicion.

Well, if it was due to negligence, or if she couldn't handle the disappointment of family, I could imagine a delusional person thinking they can get out of the situation by redirecting suspicion.
I agree. A clinically delusional person probably would. But, I don't know if she or anyone else is delusional. I definitely think she's way behind in maturity. I also am pretty sure she knows right from wrong. But her made up stories and changing her stories are definite indicators. But, I also think the same could hold true for her momma and momma's boyfriend as well. I have a really bad feeling about AB. She seems detached from all this and is only concerned for herself. I've seen no grief or remorse.
But COD will determine how the investigation proceeds. I hope it's obvious and LE gets answers quickly. jmo

If a few WBer's are willing, I'd like to throw something out to the group. Goal being, pick it apart or find logic to support.

There are several theories on the table. It seems most believe MB is involved, but to what extent?

Question: In your opinion, based on everything we know to be true thus far, was MB present when Evelyn passed or is she covering for someone?

Present and involved in her disposal 100% , imo. What I waiver on is whether or not she's the only one involved . My gut points me in the direction of ruling out AB and WM (on Evelyn, anyway ), but I'm still on the fence about HW.

JMO

Last edited:
Thank you for responding. :D
Follow up questions:
-Do you think her death was accidental or intentional?
-If accidental, how do you see that occurring?
-If intentional, who do you think was involved?

I lean toward a death due to extreme negligence. Something just keep screaming at me that something happened to Evelyn, and MB couldn't be bothered to get Evelyn medical treatment. I don't know why I feel that way, I just do.

( Not a particularly logical, evidence based post, I know. )

Last edited:
I lean toward a death due to extreme negligence. Something just keep screaming at me that something happened to Evelyn, and MB couldn't be bothered to get Evelyn medical treatment. I don't know why I feel that way, I just do.

( Not a particularly logical, evidence based post, I know. )

I feel the same, untreated head injury or broken bone! Didn’t want to get done for abuse so seeks no medical attention and the worst happens.
I think it would be easy to establish if HW ever meet Evelyn, there would be people to verify that I’m sure.
All moo, but I don’t think she is delusional, she is just selfish and trying to cover up.

Yep. I’m thinking everything is funny just like WM/AB.
So Mr $ I’m such an upstanding citizen ......Not so much

definitely....
i would not sleep if i had to be locked in a house with him.... in fact i would find a room with a lockable door, a large bat and plant myself in the corner after barricading the door with every piece furniture in the house.... better still do a bunk out the window and be outta there not looking back o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend