Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megan Boswell’s bond increased to $150,000

SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Megan Boswell appeared in court on Monday morning for the first time since authorities discovered remains believed to be Evelyn Boswell in Blountville.

PREVIOUS: Authorities believe they have found the remains of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell

Megan was held in contempt of court on Monday.

She had originally been scheduled to appear on May 8.

Brad Sproles was officially appointed as Megan’s attorney on Monday.

A TBI special agent Brian Fraley testified in court, saying several false statements were made by Megan Boswell which cost investigators time during the investigation.

Fraley said a body of a child approximately one year to one-and-a-half years old was found during a search at a home in the 500 block of Muddy Creek Road belonging to Megan’s father, brother and grandmother.

Along with clothing matching the description of Evelyn was last seen in, investigators found other child’s clothing, toys and diapers.

SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Megan Boswell appeared in court on Monday morning for the first time since authorities discovered remains believed to be Evelyn Boswell in Blountville.

PREVIOUS: Authorities believe they have found the remains of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell

A TBI special agent Brian Fraley testified in court, saying several false statements were made by Megan Boswell which cost investigators time during the investigation.

Fraley said a body of a child approximately one year to one-and-a-half years old was found during a search at a home in the 500 block of Muddy Creek Road belonging to Megan’s father, brother and grandmother.

Along with clothing matching the description of Evelyn was last seen in, investigators found other child’s clothing, toys and diapers.

Thanks, @Wishbone !!

Oh, MB really screwed herself, with that clothing description. The one thing she tells the truth about.

She found in the 'exact' clothing described as being worn by Evelyn the last time her mother saw her.

Someone, I think Bobbywoo, mentioned MBs statement about Evelyn pulling her hair a few pages back (in the context of that maybe triggering MB).

If memory serves, the story was that she did it a lot, MB knew it wasn't Evelyn being mean, because shes the sweetest baby ever and loves everybody and wants to kiss everybody all the time.

It's a super weird story to tell. For a lot of reasons. Her (story) reaction to thinking that Evelyn was going to pull her hair but instead kissed her was way over the top. Cried for a week? Really girlie?

But beyond that... The thing that just came to mind was her siblings. She has younger siblings, and was old enough when they were born to know that ALL babies pull long hair. I am confident being absolute in that statement. If any of ya'll have had babies that had no interest in a good ole handful of hair, please do share.

She is well aware that babies do this.

I don't even know where I am going with this right now. But it bothers me.

Did she snap when Evelyn pulled her hair, or was that just a leak that her insecurities as a human are so deeply ingrained that she gave Evelyn the responsibility for her (MBs) self esteem?

I think I am going to have to go back and transcribe the rest of her BS (pray for me, friends)

Because also.... How does a baby transition herself off of a bottle, unless she has access to a sippy cup... You know?

And of course, the one discussed a lot in thread 1... Snacks on the floor? Her telling of that doesnt ring true either. Aside from the stories told of neglect in thread one.... Can someone tell me what the point is in keeping closed containers of snacks for a baby on the floor? If you are going to leave snacks on the floor for a BABY, wouldn't you make them accessible to her???

I don't feel like MB was testing to see if Evelyn would be a future Mensa candidate. Solve the puzzle, get the cheerios!! Nope.

I'm starting to think that anything beyond sweet potatoes, carrot allergy and Baby Shark need to be looked at closely.

Good grief. End pointless rant of pointlessness which lacks any particular point.

I have a 15 month old so I think what she was referring to when she said snack containers on the floor are the little plastic cups with the lids that allow babies to reach in but limit how much they can get out. Basically they are spill proof.

Last edited:

Thank you, @Wishbone!
Quick question - why was MB held ‘in contempt of court’?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288