The British Royal Family #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^^^^^
“She came from nothing and ended up at the top.

Harry, started at the top, ending up down the bottom. When the phone rings, it won’t be for him. That marriage will last shorter than some of mine.

This final official appearance is a poignant milestone as they prepare to embark on their future away from the royal family.

Meghan will bow out of royal life just one year, 10 months and 12 days - or 682 days - after marrying into the family.

This year's ceremony is likely to be remembered for being Harry and Meghan's royal swansong”

Sarcasm alert, not towards you Luna20:)
Just replying to the article.
(eye roll) So many 'sources'

IMO, This article sounds more of a marketing ad by the owner of the luxury home rental company, hey Harry and Meghan RENT ME!!! oops they didn't rent but hey so many people now want to rent the house because a royal couple almost lived there, or maybe planned to live there! AMAZING!
(sarcasm alert)

"And the Malibu mansion looks to be the perfect place to make a fresh start in the sunshine after their official royal duties come to an end on March 31."

From the article
Harry and Meghan plan to rent out a massive $20million Malibu mansion | Daily Mail Online

"While he would not confirm that Harry and Meghan have chosen Petra Manor, Stay Awhile Villas owner, Stuart Heller told DailyMail.com:
(ME: of course there is no confirmation DUH)
'Stay Awhile Villas is often contacted by high profile families seeking to test neighborhoods throughout Los Angeles before making any move permanent.

'This is the perfect property for anyone wanting to move to the area and Harry and Meghan will want to see if Malibu suits their lifestyle.

'The house is a short term rental, many people come to Malibu looking for a home and they will rent somewhere first to see if it makes sense for them and their family.'"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975