Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can point to endless cases of children who died due to neglect. I don't know of any cases where a child's body was hidden for a long period of time, but I did find this case , which...talk about being disassociated ! WTF ?!

'Dead as a doornail' dad says of emaciated infant he's accused of killing

ETA: Obviously, even in cases of neglect , there's is no free pass legally.
Cases like the one in this article actually bother me MORE because I can’t understand letting a baby slowly die. Not that I can understand snapping and hitting a baby — but that can be a one-second horrible thing, rather than a months-long horrible thing. This was so depressing to read. I hope this isn’t how Evelyn passed away.

That could never happen because he would be living in the barracks while in training as a single soldier and there’s no way the military would allow that. I really think she just visited him there and they’re making a Texas thing into more than it is. All the evil is right there where she’s from
ITA. Just speculating since MB doesn’t seem “all there”

I'm not talking about truly accidental deaths. I'm talking about unintentional deaths where the parent was responsible, due to neglect or illegal activity. Something they would be afraid of getting in trouble for. And I'm not saying I believe this is what happened with MB & Evelyn. I'm just saying we shouldn't rule out the option.

Then I'm misunderstanding what it is you are disagreeing with in terms of my post since you are essentially claiming the same thing; that it would have to be abuse, neglect, a doosey of an illegal activity that surrounded or lead to a death that couldn't be hidden, thrown out, concealed or explained away in order for a parent to instead opt to hide their child's body and fabricate a "missing/abducted" story. It wouldn't have to be intentional, but it would indeed be something awful that the parent was doing (or not doing)

Wouldn't even require your diagnosis of being a sociopath, just an absolutely terrible, selfish parent who fears the legal repercussions of their actions (or inactions)

Cases like the one in this article actually bother me MORE because I can’t understand letting a baby slowly die. Not that I can understand snapping and hitting a baby — but that can be a one-second horrible thing, rather than a months-long horrible thing. This was so depressing to read. I hope this isn’t how Evelyn passed away.

I personally see no evidence that would make me think Evelyn passed in this horrific a manner. Not at all. BUT, I do think it's certainly possible that she could have died from an untreated injury. From everything I've seen and heard from MB, I can ABSOLUTELY see that being a possible scenario.

JMO

I personally see no evidence that would make me think Evelyn passed in this horrific a manner. Not at all. BUT, I do think it's certainly possible that she could have died from an untreated injury. From everything I've seen and heard from MB, I can ABSOLUTELY see that being a possible scenario.

JMO
I agree, she seemed well fed, healthy, happy. Chances are MB did not suddenly stop feeding her, bathing her, etc. But the trailer was apparently filthy, so something may have changed and MB spiraled? I hope it wasn’t a long, drawn out thing. Poor Evelyn.

I guess I'm just trying to say that I don't get a cold blooded killer vibe from MB. I could absolutely be wrong about that, but that's still my gut feeling. Manipulator, liar , thief , irresponsible as hell and completely out there in terms of reality ? Yes. Cold blooded killer ? No.

MOO

Grrrrrrr! :mad:

Just the fact they found this sweet baby in the exact things MB described makes me nuts. She's been playing games all along.

I believe MB is responsible and was looking for a 'new life' without baby Evelyn and AB/boyfriend probably only knew after the fact.

I don't like to speculate about COD without the autopsy results, just me, but it's all heartbreaking regardless. :(

MOO

I guess I'm just trying to say that I don't get a cold blooded killer vibe from MB. I could absolutely be wrong about that, but that's still my gut feeling.

I think she’s a lot like Casey Anthony in that she seems to live in a fantasy world and disassociate from reality. She’s also got that pathological liar thing that Casey has. She seems much younger and more childlike than Casey ever did. I just can’t decide if that means she’s better at hiding her true self or if she’s just genuinely not as bad natured.

They both ended up with dead babies that they discarded like trash. That’s what I come back to. IMO, MOO, JMO, etc.

I guess I'm just trying to say that I don't get a cold blooded killer vibe from MB. I could absolutely be wrong about that, but that's still my gut feeling. Manipulator, liar , thief , irresponsible as hell and completely out there in terms of reality ? Yes. Cold blooded killer ? No.

MOO

I don't either, but at this point learning otherwise won't shock me.

At about the 1:53 mark , watch how her eyes dart all over the courtroom when the TBI agent describes finding the body in the exact same clothing she reported Evelyn last seen wearing. She's almost frantically checking around the room to gauge everyone's reaction to that. And to me, she actually looks like a cornered little girl for the first time. IMO

TBI Agent confirms Megan Boswell made 'inculpatory statements' with regard to Evelyn Boswell's death

(ETA : In truth, when I saw that, it was the first time I thought to myself, " You guys better have this kid on constant suicide watch. "

<modsnip: unnecessary> I just want to say I don’t believe any of them not even TBsr or his SO. Unless their entire house and surrounding area stinks on a daily basis and it’s the norm for them ...how did they not smell decay or something I am sorry but I just don’t buy it.. reporting her missing was in my eyes is just some more twisted BS from “the B compound’. One would have to believe they never set foot in that shed this entire time
and I find that very hard to believe

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
It just struck me how frustrated we are all are, not knowing what happened, no charges directly related to Evelyns death, speculating, spitballing, agreeing and disagreeing. Court today has given us some indication that we may see justice for Evelyn.

But more likely than not, the next piece of information we are going to receive is COD for this sweet girl that has charmed us all. And regardless of that COD, it's going to be awful, and we are going to hate it. We are going to wish we didn't know.

I am going to try and appreciate my frustration a little more for the time being.

<3

Last edited:
My biggest hope is that the prosecution gets all their ducks in a row. I don’t want any loop holes, overcharging, where the jury cannot charge. I don’t want any reasonable doubt. I know that’s asking a lot, but that is the only way justice will be served for that sweet baby Evelyn! Praying for all these things!

At about the 1:53 mark , watch how her eyes dart all over the courtroom when the TBI agent describes finding the body in the exact same clothing she reported Evelyn last seen wearing. She's almost frantically checking around the room to gauge everyone's reaction to that. And to me, she actually looks like a cornered little girl for the first time. IMO

TBI Agent confirms Megan Boswell made 'inculpatory statements' with regard to Evelyn Boswell's death

(ETA : In truth, when I saw that, it was the first time I thought to myself, " You guys better have this kid on constant suicide watch. "
Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member