GUILTY Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #3

Stephanie Scott's killer Vincent Stanford's brother 'haunted' by crime | Daily Mail Online

The other brother seems to be trying to cash in on his 'fame'.

Not a very enlightening read. Just the news that us taxpayers are still paying, not only for Vincent, but for Marcus and his Dad, as they have a few beers and go fishing, and barrack for Cronulla. What a life, ey? ..

I have posted this link here, for the record.

Cronulla? Do you think the scum would risk living in Sydney? IIRC dear old dad lived in Qld. maybe.

United in Grief: The Tragic Story of Stephanie Scott's Murder and the Effect it had on the Small Town of Leeton NSW by Monique Patterson

United in Grief, by Monique Patterson.

Stephanie Scott had never been happier. She was about to marry the man of her dreams and celebrate with all her family and friends. She had worked for hours to add personal touches to the special day. When her fiance asked her to head out of town for a party she told him she had a few more things to tick off her to-do list. One was to head into Leeton High School, where she was a teacher, to finalise plans for the person who would fill in for her while she was on her honeymoon. No one thought twice when Stephanie told them of her plans. No one could predict what would happen that fateful day. No one ever thought that evil could break the heart of a town and a nation. But a psychopath had been hiding in plain sight waiting to make his move.

Family of murdered school teacher Stephanie Scott reach civil settlement over death - ABC News

I can't find the Stephanie thread..... but this was a loose thread in this horrible crime, and one I was particularly interested in, not expecting details, rarely given in civil suits, but her family, and Aaron gave it their best shot and rightly so,.. it was dereliction of duty of care to the extreme, any way you deal the cards.... ..

( obviously, I managed to find the thread, but only with the timely help of Bohemian, fanks, bo.

The main point of the case the family bought against the NSW EDucation Dept, and it 's subsequent contractor, Joss and Assoc, was one of real grit and substance, he should never, ever in a world of accountability been sent to this job in a rural school, a high school, with nubile students and teachers, under any circumstances. There had been absolutely no background check on him, at all, and it didn't take that long for news sources to come up with his background, a couple of days, tops.

So the Ed Dept, and Joss et al, could have done that, and they should have, and it isn't a lot of use merely starting at when he arrived in Australia, either. It's a small world, if you need it to be, and to place staff in schools , no supervision, he was a law unto himself there.

In my opinion, this made the mother and the brothers, the twin and the older one equally accountable, they knew. When Monique Patten says, no one could have predicted, no one could have known, that isn't so......

They knew he was as off as a three dollar bill, and they had the records of his schooling and neighbor interaction back in the Netherlands in case they had forgotten. So they were well aware that they, and he in particular was walking on eggshells, and that at any moment he could strike. This is particularly rotten dereliction of parental and brotherly duty of the worst kind. )

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle