Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catch up in regards to everyone’s opinions, questions & speculations??? Cause that would be amazing!
And you are right! So right! What an awful name. Especially for people who have anxiety and live with chronic stress of some kind. Good grief!! It would be nice if they called it something other than a stress test. I’m not stressed per-say but I am concerned because I’ve been having chronic chest pain since October and my dad died at age 48 from an aortic aneurysm due to congestive heart failure. And he was a non-smoker. I’m now almost 42, I have a connective tissue disorder and like I said I have chronic chest pain. I’m not afraid to die, I just don’t want to die in my 40s. Especially since my son is at a very delicate stage in his life. I think it would completely crush him and I don’t think he would be able to come back from it. We are very close. *crying*

Heavy-duty prayers going up for you and your family.

prayerHandsInHeart.jpg

If he sustained a head injury and did a face plant, breaking his nose, that could have caused not only a heavy nose bleed, but caused him to black out and lay.

MOO, MOO

Yes, and any head injury with internal bleeding can potentially cause bleeding from the nose, ears, or mouth. Even if none of those facial structures themselves have been injured.

I think part of the anger towards her stemmed from the fact that TS claimed that LH and her uncle were harassing her and got her fired from a job by calling the place and telling them negative things about her and not to hire her. And the uncle of LH was supposedly the superintendent of the schools or something.
I doubt that even happened (another one of her lies) so there wouldn't be any reason for her to be angry about something that never happened.

Catching up yet once again. I'm currently on page 21. Just had a question for y'all... I've never been to a Play it Again Sports, but I've heard they sell a lot more than sports items. Does anyone know if they sell pet-related items? And/or take them from customers? I'm specifically wondering about carriers/kennels. Thanks!

I've been to Play It Again sports in the Springs (the one on academy & union, not sure where she claims to have gone) and I don't remember anything pet related. It's been a few years but I remember it did have a lot of hockey equipment (by far the most of any sport equipment). But besides that it was all sports/workout/athletic related things.

SO bittersweet to watch the latest footage clip from RD of Gannon & his sister playing in the yard & sidewalk in front of their house. Just a typical 11 year old that seemed happy, sweet, and a great big brother (Bubba!) He was playing with his sis enjoying the nice weather as they chatted back and forth! :)
I am so angry and sad that an evil person that was supposed to love & care for him robbed him of his chance to grow up and enjoy many more days like that! She also robbed his sister of having a big brother to grow up with:(:(:mad::mad:

Gannon needs to be found!

SO bittersweet to watch the latest footage clip from RD of Gannon & his sister playing in the yard & sidewalk in front of their house. Just a typical 11 year old that seemed happy, sweet, and a great big brother (Bubba!) He was playing with his sis enjoying the nice weather as they chatted back and forth! :)
I am so angry and sad that an evil person that was supposed to love & care for him robbed him of his chance to grow up and enjoy many more days like that! She also robbed his sister of having a big brother to grow up with:(:(:mad::mad:

As a mom of boys I’m right there with you:(

Seeing this video I think about how the same child can be seen 2 ways by the same person at different times. I can imagine some independent person who is “selfish” by nature, used to doing her own thing, who never thought she would ever in a million years even entertain the thought of taking care of someone else’s kids, finds a man, maybe falls in love, maybe needs him as a means of financial support, agrees to raise his kids and maybe even in turn grows to like the kids bc of her love or financial need for the guy. As long as things are rolling along smoothly with this guy she will put up with the kids and treat them either well or decent enough. But as soon as any storm starts brewing and her image of the guy changes, her opinion of the kids also takes a 360. Maybe the guy’s not giving her enough money anymore. Maybe there are other issues. That’s when you get situations like this and Kyron Horman.

Last edited:
@ MassGuy
You awake?
Have Q.
When her defense receive the unsealed charges do they break the news to her in one or several pieces? What kind of a process is involved in telling her?
I think she is likely to throw a mega wobbly and I wonder if they have special protection from an attack from their client if this is suspected?

@ MassGuy
You awake?
Have Q.
When her defense receive the unsealed charges do they break the news to her in one or several pieces? What kind of a process is involved in telling her?
I think she is likely to throw a mega wobbly and I wonder if they have special protection from an attack from their client if this is suspected?
I’m obviously not an attorney, but I imagine they go over each charge with her and explain what it means. Although she hasn’t formally been charged yet, they know what’s coming.

By now I imagine she has seen the arrest affidavit, and she has a general idea of what law enforcement has on her.

This woman isn’t the type to sit back and calmly reflect on all of this, and I imagine her attorneys have already seen her angry side.

God Bless them.

I’m obviously not an attorney, but I imagine they go over each charge with her and explain what it means. Although she hasn’t formally been charged yet, they know what’s coming.

By now I imagine she has seen the arrest affidavit, and she has a general idea of what law enforcement has on her.

This woman isn’t the type to sit back and calmly reflect on all of this, and I imagine her attorneys have already seen her angry side.

God Bless them.
Godspeed LS’s public defenders... goodnight & good luck... I hope she doesn’t bite!

God Bless them.
Thank you kindly, Sir.
I wonder if she spat and bit them?
Speculating.....

Thoughts and prayers to her defense...
Easy to say that now but in a few months time I'll be just as angry with them as I am with her...

All the talk about blood, made me go back and watch RD Sunday footage again. Sure enough it seems that Gannon is wearing the clothes that He is described as missing in. Blue jacket, jeans and tennis shoes.
We've seen in the Monday footage that He is wearing pants with a white stripe.
Maybe LS reluctance to speak of Petco on that audio....is because that may be where she stashed Gannon's missing clothes :(

JMHO

Sorry I'm not sure how to link the vids

@ MassGuy
You awake?
Have Q.

I see Mass gave you a better answer, but here are my suggestions:
1. From behind visitation glass?
2. Lay it on the table next to the divorce papers and say, "For your reading pleasure, I'll be back in an hour if you have any questions!" :p
3. Slide it page by page under her cell door!

Last edited:
All the talk about blood, made me go back and watch RD Sunday footage again. Sure enough it seems that Gannon is wearing the clothes that He is described as missing in. Blue jacket, jeans and tennis shoes.
Maybe LS reluctance to speak of Petco on that audio....is because that may be where she stashed Gannon's missing clothes :(

JMHO

I think that would have been a bulky package though and though I'm not sure whether or not they have cctv cameras indoors in Petco, I did once see photographs of the exterior and there are very prominent CCTV cameras in the adjoining buildings.

I don't know how to pull up maps.
My guess is that she also saw them and she visited, if she did, in order to provide herself with an alibi.
As if.

She stated LE would not have known she had been there unless she had told them.
So she told them, safe in the knowledge her presence could be verified, but it could be all lies as well and the reason for her reticence is possibly that she had forgotten her original lie in favor of the new story about Castlerock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Mass gave you a better answer, but here are my suggestions:
1. From behind visitation glass?
2. Lay it on the table and say, "For your reading pleasure, I'll be back in an hour if you have any questions!" :p
3. Slide it page by page under her cell door!

and with some razor blades for good measure?

JMHO

I was thinking of the bins in that area...maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

OFF TOPIC POSTS

OTP's are posts that do not relate to the intended thread topic, or are placed in the wrong category. While we realize threads often expand into different topics, we encourage members to do their best to either stay on track with the original topic, or to start another thread. Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended.

I was thinking of the bins in that area...maybe.
Gotcha!
Yes indeed, the clothes she described would have to have been missing from the home. O course.
She had several hours to plan this.
Also, the clothes he was wearing on the day he disappeared would have been in duller colors and more difficult for searchers to spot, particularly when they would have been searching for blue clothes.

Color is a huge element when searching because it is something to focus one's vision upon..
It's always easier when one knows what color to search....

My eyes always get as tired as my legs when searching... endless landscape, all the same.. all green or rocky... and the hope of finding the one color one knows the person was wearing..
Eyes can play tricks without that focus.
Eyes can play tricks even when a color is known.
A wrong color can cause mayhem.
If one is seeking blue, they eye can ignore grey or other nondescript colors.
I wonder if that is what she carried in the backpack that morning as she marched, military style to the truck, while loading it, prior to taking the sick child to his final destination.
Playing God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member