Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of December 2019

1 Dec 2019 - Chad and Lori fly from Los Angeles to Kauai on American Airlines. Police do not believe they returned to the mainland after that time. The children are not with them and have not been seen by anyone in Hawaii. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News, CNN).

Dec 2019 – Rexburg PD contacts the Kauai PD and requests help locating Chad and Lori. KPD confirms that Lori and Chad are on the island (KPD Press Conference from 21 Feb 2020).

Early Dec 2019approx. first week of December some boxes from Idaho are delivered to the porch of a vacant Kauai townhome that is for sale. SL, a neighbor and real-estate agent calls the realtor that listed the house; SL is asked by the listing agent to put the boxes inside the townhome. Several days later SL met Lori and Chad who said they had signed a long-term rental contract on the townhome (East Idaho News).

6 Dec 2019 - RPD is contacted by Melanie Gibb. MG says that both Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow called MG on Nov 26, 2019, at separate times and asked her to tell police that she had JJ even though JJ was not with her. “Melanie informed RPD that she declined Chad’s and Lori’s requests.”

6 Dec 2019 – Chandler PD serves a search warrant for JJ’s records at LIFE Academy in Gilbert AZ. The warrant says there is probable cause to believe there is property/persons connected to a “Conspiracy to Commit Homicide First Degree” and that the offense occurred on July 11, 2019. The records to be turned over include identifying info, family info, medical condition info, prescribed medications, time of attendance, documented contact with family and any forwarding info to new schools. The school had 3 days to comply with the warrant. (Fox 10 Phoenix).

6 Dec 2019 - Gilbert PD serves search warrants for the kids’ medical records at Gilbert Pediatrics. LE initially only plan to get records for JJ, however, before the officer leaves, an employee says that JJ’s sister was also a patient. The officer speaks with a detective who decided to obtain Tylee’s records also with a warrant. (Fox10 Phoenix)

9 Dec 2019 - Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

Approx 10 Dec 2019 – An anonymous resident of Kauai says Lori and Chad arrived on the island around 12/10. The source says he never saw JJ & Tylee, but Lori & Chad were often by the pool (Fox10 Phoenix).

11 Dec 2019 – abt 6:30 am – After determining that her death is suspicious, authorities exhume Tammy Daybell’s body for autopsy. LE had to have a court order to exhume and tried to keep the process as confidential as possible. Her family was not notified. Cemetery workers, Idaho LE, County attorneys, coroners, coroner’s assistant, and funeral director witness the exhumation. Her body is returned by 2:30 pm the same day (KSL).

12 Dec 2019, about 3:20 pm – Lori’s brother, Alex Cox, is found unconscious and laying in feces on an upstairs bathroom floor in Gilbert, AZ. Joseph Lopez (JL), the 25 year old son of AC’s “girlfriend,” is the one who finds AC and calls 911. “He just passed out here on the, on my bathroom,” JL says when he calls 911. The dispatcher asks: “Can you lay him flat on his back, on the ground?” “Um… I’ll try,” JL says. “It’s just, there’s feces there and I’m trying to just keep cool right now.” The 911 call reveals that JL does not know AC’s last name nor age and JL is also unaware that AC married his mom ZP in Las Vegas on Nov 29. ZP returns home moments before EMTs arrive and says she knows CPR. Alex dies that day; his cause of death is still unknown. LE has said the autopsy results could take 3 months (Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix)

Mid-Dec 2019 (Approx.) – Lori & Chad are reported to be in Kauai, Hawaii staying at a rented home in a gated community in Princeville. Neighbor and area real estate agent, SL, met them when they moved into the unfurnished 3BR/3BA townhome which had been vacant for quite a while and was listed for $719K. SL says they signed a lease with the listing agent to stay long-term and brought their own furniture. Lori and Chad were mostly guarded and did not share anything with SL about their personal life and why they were in Kauai. Then they sort of disappeared. “I don’t think I ever saw them at the pool or anything like that. (The house) seemed vacant most of the time. I didn’t see lights on or anything like that,” SL says. “I hardly ever saw them at all, and I never saw them with anybody else, so I don’t know if they were living there or not.” (EastIdahoNews, Fox10 Phoenix).

20 Dec 2019 - Rexburg Police post on facebook asking for help locating the endangered missing children, JJ and Tylee. They call the death of Tammy suspicious and say it is thought to be linked to the missing children. Rexburg Police Department

20 Dec 2019 - Rexburg PD said the parents are not cooperating with officers’ attempts to check on the welfare of the children.

20 Dec 2019 – Lori’s son Colby finds out about the search of the Rexburg townhouse and that Lori and her new husband had fled Idaho after the media published articles about the missing kids. When CR saw the news he freaked out and tried to call his mom again but her phone number was gone. CR also found out through the news that Lori had married Chad—he had never heard the name Chad Daybell before in his life. CR says he was pissed off, frustrated and confused when he heard (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

20 Dec 2019 - Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

21 Dec 2019 – Police release photos of Lori and Chad, calling them persons of interest. “They told us several stories about where the children are, but when we investigate, the children don’t exist where they say they should,” Rexburg Police Chief Shane Turman told EastIdahoNews.com Friday. “We don’t know where they are at, but we think they are in pretty serious danger."
Wow.... well this is an excellent outline for the Dooms Daybell book!

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

I can confirm Gilbert/Chandler Police will be represented at a meeting w/
@FBISaltLakeCity
tomorrow into Thursday. Agencies will be updating each other on their investigations tied to Lori Vallow/Chad Daybell & the missing kids (JJ/Tylee). #fox10phoenix

Wednesday into Thursday. That's a heck of an update meeting.

Gilbert PD
Chandler PD
Rexburg PD
Fremont Co Sheriff (idaho)
FBI

Any other dept? Is Maricopa County involved (medical examiner)?

Jmo

Adam Herbets on Twitter

[URL='https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets']Adam Herbets

@AdamHerbets[/URL]

From Gilbert PD: There is no updated timeline on the results of Alex Cox’s autopsy. As of today, results still not back from medical examiner’s office. Would those results be immediately released? “We would have to have our detectives review them and then go from there.”

* I think the results are in and they are not published to public

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Multiple investigative agencies from Idaho, Arizona, and Utah have confirmed they will be meeting in Salt Lake City this week to discuss how all of their ongoing cases into the Tammy Daybell/ Chad Daybell/ Lori Daybell investigation may be connected.
10:33 AM · Mar 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I feel very strongly that the autopsy reports are back from AxC and TD. They wouldn't convene like that unless they did. That's a lot of man hours and transportation costs. And, of course, we have a national emergency happening.

And it's not for nothing, either. They must have a connection. Go get'm, LE!

I feel very strongly that the autopsy reports are back from AxC and TD. They wouldn't convene like that unless they did. That's a lot of man hours and transportation costs. And, of course, we have a national emergency happening.

And it's not for nothing, either. They must have a connection. Go get'm, LE!

I'm right there with ya. Jmo

Most of December 2019

1 Dec 2019 - Chad and Lori fly from Los Angeles to Kauai on American Airlines. Police do not believe they returned to the mainland after that time. The children are not with them and have not been seen by anyone in Hawaii. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News, CNN).

Dec 2019 – Rexburg PD contacts the Kauai PD and requests help locating Chad and Lori. KPD confirms that Lori and Chad are on the island (KPD Press Conference from 21 Feb 2020).

Early Dec 2019approx. first week of December some boxes from Idaho are delivered to the porch of a vacant Kauai townhome that is for sale. SL, a neighbor and real-estate agent calls the realtor that listed the house; SL is asked by the listing agent to put the boxes inside the townhome. Several days later SL met Lori and Chad who said they had signed a long-term rental contract on the townhome (East Idaho News).

6 Dec 2019 - RPD is contacted by Melanie Gibb. MG says that both Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow called MG on Nov 26, 2019, at separate times and asked her to tell police that she had JJ even though JJ was not with her. “Melanie informed RPD that she declined Chad’s and Lori’s requests.”

6 Dec 2019 – Chandler PD serves a search warrant for JJ’s records at LIFE Academy in Gilbert AZ. The warrant says there is probable cause to believe there is property/persons connected to a “Conspiracy to Commit Homicide First Degree” and that the offense occurred on July 11, 2019. The records to be turned over include identifying info, family info, medical condition info, prescribed medications, time of attendance, documented contact with family and any forwarding info to new schools. The school had 3 days to comply with the warrant. (Fox 10 Phoenix).

6 Dec 2019 - Gilbert PD serves search warrants for the kids’ medical records at Gilbert Pediatrics. LE initially only plan to get records for JJ, however, before the officer leaves, an employee says that JJ’s sister was also a patient. The officer speaks with a detective who decided to obtain Tylee’s records also with a warrant. (Fox10 Phoenix)

9 Dec 2019 - Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

Approx 10 Dec 2019 – An anonymous resident of Kauai says Lori and Chad arrived on the island around 12/10. The source says he never saw JJ & Tylee, but Lori & Chad were often by the pool (Fox10 Phoenix).

11 Dec 2019 – abt 6:30 am – After determining that her death is suspicious, authorities exhume Tammy Daybell’s body for autopsy. LE had to have a court order to exhume and tried to keep the process as confidential as possible. Her family was not notified. Cemetery workers, Idaho LE, County attorneys, coroners, coroner’s assistant, and funeral director witness the exhumation. Her body is returned by 2:30 pm the same day (KSL).

12 Dec 2019, about 3:20 pm – Lori’s brother, Alex Cox, is found unconscious and laying in feces on an upstairs bathroom floor in Gilbert, AZ. Joseph Lopez (JL), the 25 year old son of AC’s “girlfriend,” is the one who finds AC and calls 911. “He just passed out here on the, on my bathroom,” JL says when he calls 911. The dispatcher asks: “Can you lay him flat on his back, on the ground?” “Um… I’ll try,” JL says. “It’s just, there’s feces there and I’m trying to just keep cool right now.” The 911 call reveals that JL does not know AC’s last name nor age and JL is also unaware that AC married his mom ZP in Las Vegas on Nov 29. ZP returns home moments before EMTs arrive and says she knows CPR. Alex dies that day; his cause of death is still unknown. LE has said the autopsy results could take 3 months (Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix)

Mid-Dec 2019 (Approx.) – Lori & Chad are reported to be in Kauai, Hawaii staying at a rented home in a gated community in Princeville. Neighbor and area real estate agent, SL, met them when they moved into the unfurnished 3BR/3BA townhome which had been vacant for quite a while and was listed for $719K. SL says they signed a lease with the listing agent to stay long-term and brought their own furniture. Lori and Chad were mostly guarded and did not share anything with SL about their personal life and why they were in Kauai. Then they sort of disappeared. “I don’t think I ever saw them at the pool or anything like that. (The house) seemed vacant most of the time. I didn’t see lights on or anything like that,” SL says. “I hardly ever saw them at all, and I never saw them with anybody else, so I don’t know if they were living there or not.” (EastIdahoNews, Fox10 Phoenix).

20 Dec 2019 - Rexburg Police post on facebook asking for help locating the endangered missing children, JJ and Tylee. They call the death of Tammy suspicious and say it is thought to be linked to the missing children. Rexburg Police Department

20 Dec 2019 - Rexburg PD said the parents are not cooperating with officers’ attempts to check on the welfare of the children.

20 Dec 2019 – Lori’s son Colby finds out about the search of the Rexburg townhouse and that Lori and her new husband had fled Idaho after the media published articles about the missing kids. When CR saw the news he freaked out and tried to call his mom again but her phone number was gone. CR also found out through the news that Lori had married Chad—he had never heard the name Chad Daybell before in his life. CR says he was pissed off, frustrated and confused when he heard (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

20 Dec 2019 - Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

21 Dec 2019 – Police release photos of Lori and Chad, calling them persons of interest. “They told us several stories about where the children are, but when we investigate, the children don’t exist where they say they should,” Rexburg Police Chief Shane Turman told EastIdahoNews.com Friday. “We don’t know where they are at, but we think they are in pretty serious danger."
Wow.... well this is an excellent outline for the Dooms Daybell book!
After reading thru the whole timeline again.....does anyone else think either JJ or Tylee were in that storage unit? Possibly alive and being fed since someone was popping in daily......
No, never. They were good enough evil masterminds to not do that. People have before tho.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GARDENER1850!!!

I have lots of questions about Melani.... (but I didn't want to put in the entire quote, so I hope this formats.)

- 3 Oct 2019BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani meets with Rich Robertson (RR), an AZ-based private investigator w/R3 Investigations. "He was so anxious that we actually met in my office on a Sunday morning and he told me this wild tale of killing and missing people and religious cults and that he had been the victim of a drive-by shooting…Basically, the bottom line for him at that point was he was hoping I could find Alex Cox and the Jeep that Alex was driving, and he hoped that I could find his wife, whom he had lost contact with for about two weeks…They were going through a divorce and they were supposed to exchange their four kids and she didn't show up for the last meeting. And then he was the target of the drive-by shooting and he thought that he recognized his assailant as being Alex Cox." RR said (Inside Edition)

Where was Melani during this time???

- 1 OctNov 1 2019 - RR, A private investigator hired by BB, observes Alex and Melani load up a U-haul outside Melani’s Chandler home and discard children's items on the curb.

That's the home where Brandon was shot at...correct? Brandon AND Melani's Chandler home?

27 Nov 2019 Neighbors watch as the FBI raids 3 units at 565 Pioneer Rd in Rexburg: Lori's Apt #175, Lori’s niece Melani’s Apt #174 and Lori’s brother Alex's Apt #107 in the same complex. LE breaks the front door of AC’s apt to get inside and finds there is nothing inside except for a couple of small items in the garage. Note: A neighbor stated #174 belonged to Lori’s sister, but the affidavit reveals it was Melani’s unit (Fox 13 Salt Lake City, local News 8; Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

Where was Melanie at the moment all this was happening?

I may have missed this, however, I can't for the life of me remember if this was discussed. I am so curious as to why a storage unit was needed in the first place with at 2 garages in the Rexburg townhouses. Why couldn't items be stored there rather than rent a unit? I guess Lori was using her's for her car and Chad's car. Chad, I'm sure couldn't risk anyone seeing his vehicle at her home.

From Justin Lum on FB:

I can confirm Gilbert/Chandler Police will be represented at a meeting w/ @FBISaltLakeCity tomorrow into Thursday. Agencies will be updating each other on their investigations tied to Lori Vallow/Chad Daybell and the missing kids (JJ/Tylee).

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

WOW … good to hear.

:D And oh, I would luv to be a fly on the wall at that meeting … LOL !

:)

I may have missed this, however, I can't for the life of me remember if this was discussed. I am so curious as to why a storage unit was needed in the first place with at 2 garages in the Rexburg townhouses. Why couldn't items be stored there rather than rent a unit? I guess Lori was using her's for her car and Chad's car. Chad, I'm sure couldn't risk anyone seeing his vehicle at her home.
Only thing I can come up with is to keep things hidden from Chad and/or Melani.

Wednesday into Thursday. That's a heck of an update meeting.

Gilbert PD
Chandler PD
Rexburg PD
Fremont Co Sheriff (idaho)
FBI

Any other dept? Is Maricopa County involved (medical examiner)?

Jmo

My guess is that the autopsies are back! I also think that AC must have received money from TD insurance payout. He wouldn’t have received any money from his sister after CV death.... because it went to his sister KW.... so his payment for all his misdeeds must have come from CD. I bet there is a money trail that they have all been following as well. JMO

One piece of the puzzle that is missing: is Alex doing all this killing for nothing? I am sure LE has examined Chad's and Alex's bank records with a fine-tooth comb looking for transactions.

Adam Herbets on Twitter
Adam Herbets @AdamHerbets

Multiple investigative agencies from Idaho, Arizona, and Utah have confirmed they will be meeting in Salt Lake City this week to discuss how all of their ongoing cases into the Tammy Daybell/ Chad Daybell/ Lori Daybell investigation may be connected.
10:33 AM · Mar 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

RBM: :D All they need to do is read here at WS for the connection … y'all have done a tremendous job on this case.

:)

I don't think any of us have been able to pin down exactly what Chad and Lori believe because they are not coming right out and saying it. IMO, they have beliefs that they know go against the LDS church but they are careful not to state those in public. All of the podcasts were pulled so we can't listen to them anymore.

Fox13 SLC did an in-depth series focusing on Chad's books:
FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?
Photos: FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?
FOX 13 Investigates: The Search for JJ and Tylee

East Idaho News did a lengthy article with interviews:
: A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

And then there is the recent article about the website Chad was associated with that shut down:
FOX 13 Investigates: Website associated with Chad Daybell and his followers shuts down

Finally, you can read Chad's blog posts from 2015. His blog has been made hard to navigate, with no links to the posts, but all the posts are still up last I checked:

1- How it all began | cdaybell.com
2- Stay out of the water | cdaybell.com
3- A voice in the cemetery | cdaybell.com
4- How I met Suzanne Freeman | cdaybell.com
5- Great success, then disaster | cdaybell.com
6- Publishing Julie Rowe’s books | cdaybell.com
7- Elder Drago and a special visitor | cdaybell.com
8- Halos and Hector Sosa | cdaybell.com
9- Miracles still happen | cdaybell.com
10- A cemetery courtship | cdaybell.com
11- Scott Mitchell is Alive Again | cdaybell.com
12- “Don’t forget about me!” | cdaybell.com
13- Eddie and the ghost boy | cdaybell.com
14- Following the path to . . .Idaho? | cdaybell.com
15- A messenger in the temple | cdaybell.com
16- Paving the way to Paradise | cdaybell.com
17- Writing “The Great Gathering” | cdaybell.com
18- Finding joy in the last days | cdaybell.com
Behind the Scenes of Escape to Zion | cdaybell.com
Thank you. I have seen some those but some were new to me.

Of course. Didn't you?
No. But luckily since before 2008 I have nothing in stock market so no I didnt foresee 2008 or CV19 crash so it didn't matter to me but those with pensions invested I do feel sorry for. Someone sneezes and the market catches flu - literally in this case. I guess our friends in this case saw it coming too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy