Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone.
2nd transcript of MB interviews is done, although it is actually interview #3.
So, #1 and #3 are done.
If anyone has a good link for me of the 2nd interview, with CB at the funeral home, please send it to me. It was a LONG interview, and I would like the longest cut available.

If you are wondering what the red asterisks are, I have marked those every time MB's roughly exhales... like a harsh 'HEH'

We'll see if anything comes of that once I've finished the other interview.

Maggie Boswell Interview 1

Maggie Boswell Interview 3.docx

Oh Good gracious!!!! Thank you so much for doing this!!! I had been searching for some type of transcripts earlier but they were all vague! This is a lot of work and patience for sure! Thank you again!

I did think it odd that MB said she receives no income? Completely taking child support out of the equation, she is a single parent with a minor. Did she not apply for govt assistance? I find that foolish. How about govt housing with I minor? I may get blasted for this, but I find it a bit negligent that she took advantage of none of these for this baby. Maybe not enough time had passed since she was kicked out of her trailer? That baby deserved a warm bed and shelter, and not reliant on who her mother can rope in to be a sugar daddy of the moment. Makes me sick.

Hey everyone.
So, #1 and #3 are done.
If anyone has a good link for me of the 2nd interview, with CB at the funeral home, please send it to me. It was a LONG interview, and I would like the longest cut available.

If you are wondering what the red asterisks are, I have marked those every time MB's roughly exhales... like a harsh 'HEH'

Thanks, Kadoober! Really helps seeing it in black and white.

Interviewer: “...did your mom have any of her other outfits with her?”
MB: “Yeah, but I couldn’t tell you exactly which ones, to be honest with you” (laughs)

MB may regret this particular lie. JMO

Hey everyone.
So, #1 and #3 are done.

Thank you for these, Kadoober!!!!

Wow! Thanks for that info, it’s so insane how much the laws differ state to state (I’m in CA and it’s the opposite here)
Interesting. FL is much like TN, if mom is under 18, she has sole custody. If she's over 18, it depends on whether dad signs the birth certificate...my daughter had 2 kids, one at 17, one at 18, same baby daddy. They had to go to court to get him put on the first bc.

BBM

But it doesn't actually say that what they recovered was a pillow and a piece of styrofoam. It says that's what they were looking for, yes.

Or am I being thick as a brick here ? (and that is certainly possible)

I picked this up a couple of pages back and held onto it in case it didn’t get answered, and I didn’t see one, so here goes.

I made a long post about this ages upthread, but IMO there was a reporting error in the headlines that confused things. I did a ton of sleuthing on this one, and this is what I believe to be true:

The warrant was for any baby items or evidence or any of MB or Evelyn’s things.

What was listed on the invoice given to the tenant of what was taken was a pillow and styrofoam.

They were not looking for those two things specifically before the search began.

News 5 WCYB on Twitter
Attendees at tonight's vigil for Evelyn Boswell left photos and balloons in her honor at the bottom of a statue of Jesus holding a small child.
ESyWBDgUYAA4Uin.jpg

8:05 PM - 10 Mar 2020
Exactly where I picture sweet baby Evelyn right now, no more pain, suffering or chaos!

This line from Interview transcript 3. Hmmm.. BBM

RP: And were, how did you feel when you found out he reported her missing?

MB: Well, glad in a way, but worried in a way.. (nods)

There are so many skeezy things like that! Also, I went into BOTH interviews hoping to note all of her nods, but <modsnip: derogatory terms not allowed> it was impossible. I should probably just delete all notations and put a disclaimer at the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone.
So, #1 and #3 are done.

Thank you @Kadoober . What a different prospective reading than listening to the interview. Maggie never answers how she is feeling in Interview 1. The reporter ask a few times and she only says, “I just went her back.” Nothing about how she is feeling. After reading this I do feel like the car was given to AB and WM as a decoy. I say decoy because I am on the fence about if they were involved. I wonder if Maggie gave them the car knowing it would be reported stolen to throw the police off. I know many folks have thought this and I may be leaning that way as well.

@Kadoober thanks so much.
I seem to recall she used past tense: she had a baby shark....am I wrong? That jumped out at me.
ALso, what are the red asterisks for?

Again, thanks! You rock!
She does this sharp exhale of breath that sticks out to me, so I noted it with the red asterisk :)

Eta... She only used past tense at the beginning of the first interview... I think it was about baths.

( if anyone finds errors... Please call me out on them and I will re- listen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam