Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t really been following this case. Only reading it here & there.
I just wanted to say that it’s about dang time that Lori was arrested! I don’t know why it took so long considering all of the other foul play that happened with her ex, her brother & Chad’s ex wife. Good grief!
Now where are JJ & Tylee?!!!???

This probation word has been bugging me. In my mind it's like "oops you didn't do the job right the first time around, try again". That's just how I see the word probation.

Disclaimer: I have no time for reincarnation bull in real life. Jmo
First I've heard of it, and agree! Then the "Translated beings" Energy healing, thinking a NDE puts one closer to God... it all sounds New Agey to me, like they are finding new things to juice up their religious experience and get people excited. A closer look exposes it all as a bitter pill.

ETA:

Actually, the nonsense that Daybell and associates espouse fits right in with that description:

What is New Age spiritualism?

New age spirituality refers to a non-unified set of beliefs and practices that emerged towards the end of the twentieth century in the western world. ... “New agers,” as they are called, don't limit their belief system to one particular doctrine.

Last edited:
No, it's not. It's undermining the review process which hurts not only Chad, but Amazon and all of their customers. On the positive side, those who do large amounts of that often get banned from reviewing on Amazon.

MOO
I think the quality, or lack thereof, of Chad’s writing is easily determined with or without reviews. Anyone who is seeking out his books at this time is going to do so regardless of any review, simply due to car wreck curiosity, or brainwashed loyalty. MHO.

Idaho still one of only a few states with no coronavirus cases! Maybe a message there too!!!
Yeah the message is it is too cold for it to survive maybe.
I haven’t really been following this case. Only reading it here & there.
I just wanted to say that it’s about dang time that Lori was arrested! I don’t know why it took so long considering all of the other foul play that happened with her ex, her brother & Chad’s ex wife. Good grief!
Now where are JJ & Tylee?!!!???
Chad's wife was not an ex.

KC is CD's neighbor, whose wife was featured on:

Cult member describes Daybell Vallow religious views

From google search:

PAP 029 - Royal Roundtable-Arizona Group Testimonies

"The day after the Preparing A People Conference Nov. 18 in Mesa, AZ. Nancy opened the mic to several key volunteers to share their insights about the previous 3 days together. They were immensely helpful to bring the Conference together. Included: KC, who traveled from Idaho, Janalee Fish, Melanie Gibb and EP (14 yrs. old), whose mother was attending to our MC Keith Leavitt, who had been in so much pain that day. We appreciate all who contributed to this gratifying experience.

Contact Info.
Melanie Gibb -(for those who want to come to her group in Gilbert, AZ.: stayingoutofthebox@yahoo.com

First I've heard of it, and agree! Then the "Translated beings" Energy healing, thinking a NDE puts one closer to God... it all sounds New Agey to me, like they are finding new things to juice up their religious experience and get people excited. A closer look exposes it all as a bitter pill.
If they keep it up they will be ex'd like JR. HS was warning about it but noone seems to care about the craziness of it.

KUTV- Utah reports this morning:
Utah, Idaho, Arizona authorities to discuss suspicious deaths linked to Lori Vallow

Best part of this is BBM:
Authorities have not only linked Vallow-Daybell to the disappearance of her two children, Joshua "JJ" Vallow and Tylee Ryan, but also believe she may have possibly been involved in the deaths of her ex-husband Charles Vallow, her brother Alex Cox, and her husband Chad Daybell's former wife, Tammy Daybell.

If they have evidence that she was involved in Alex’s death, they’ve got conspiracy.

Source:What Do the Courts Consider in a Conspiracy Case? - FindLaw
A criminal conspiracy exists when two or more people agree to commit almost any unlawful act, then take some action toward its completion. The action taken need not itself be a crime, but it must indicate that those involved in the conspiracy knew of the plan and intended to break the law. A person may be convicted of conspiracy even if the actual crime was never committed.

Agreement Requirement
  • Lori, Alex, Chad agree that Charles is a non-believer, has been taken over by (Nick Schneider or Nick Snyder) must now be eliminated to further the mission of Chad’s “Gathering”, using insurance money to fund the cause. Unfortunately, plan goes skiwampus when Kay gets the money.
  • Lori, Alex, Chad, Melani agree that next up for elimination is Brandon. Fortunately, plan goes skiwampus as bullet misses target.
  • Lori, Alex, Chad agree, Tammy must go. Chad had a vision of her dying. October 9, “Paintball” gunman misses target. October 19, murder succeeds. Chad collects insurance money to further the mission.
  • December 12 - unclear if Lori, Chad and Alex agree that Alex must die or Lori, Chad and as yet unnamed suspects decide this. At any rate - Alex is dead.
Intent Requirement
Intention is key to prove conspiracy. This speaks to the mental state of those involved. All involved in the conspiracy must agree on the intended outcome. The players seem to have agreed that the outcome of this idiotic plan is the end of the world in July 2020.

Potential Evidence:
  • Documented evidence via Charles Vallow divorce papers that there is an end of times mission in play.
  • Documented evidence via Charles Vallow email to Adam Cox of falsified letter to Chad Daybell
  • IP statements to LE as reported in Brandon’s response to Melani’s custody case.
  • What has been discovered behind the paywall at AVOW?
  • What has been discovered in the records of the group that cannot be named?
  • What has been discovered on Lori, Chad, Alex and Melani’s phones?
Overt Act Requirement
In most jurisdictions, at least one co-conspirator must take some concrete step in furtherance of the plan.
  • Alex
  • Lori, Chad, Alex or other unnamed POI at storage unit
  • Calling Melani Gibb to lie about the whereabouts of Tylee and JJ.
What is is not acceptable or accounted for in my theory are the children. One can only hope that one of the co-conspirators will crack and give up their whereabouts. I would hope the Daybell family will finally put pressure on their Son, Father, Brother - CHAD, to do what is right by God and the goodness of humanity, and let the world know where these precious children are.

Last edited:
KC is CD's neighbor, whose wife was featured on:

Cult member describes Daybell Vallow religious views

From google search:

PAP 029 - Royal Roundtable-Arizona Group Testimonies

"The day after the Preparing A People Conference Nov. 18 in Mesa, AZ. Nancy opened the mic to several key volunteers to share their insights about the previous 3 days together. They were immensely helpful to bring the Conference together. Included: KC, who traveled from Idaho, Janalee Fish, Melanie Gibb and EP (14 yrs. old), whose mother was attending to our MC Keith Leavitt, who had been in so much pain that day. We appreciate all who contributed to this gratifying experience.

Contact Info.
Melanie Gibb -(for those who want to come to her group in Gilbert, AZ.: stayingoutofthebox@yahoo.com
Then EP, the 14 year old, would now be the same age as Tylee would be now, 17 years old.

Thank you for sharing this. My understanding is/was that both parents are unemployed, hence the *** account. If they are so broke they need GFE, the baby would qualify for state insurance. MOO.
We dont know their whole situation, nor should we. Medicaid here is determined by other things besides income, such as assets (bank accounts and vehicles). If Colby said the money was for his child's medications, I have no reason to question him. Moo.
ETA: I'm not totally sure but I think the donation account has been updated as this story has evolved, so again, who knows what the situation was exactly when then venmo payments were made.

I do not think that comments written by a soon to be ex husband, during a divorce, are credible to be used as factual source documents about another person.

I don't believe them, or disbelieve the documents. Just stating that divorce paperwork is probably not going to portray anyone in a completely accurate manner.

We can all carry torches and pitchforks around Lori Vallow. But let's use actual evidence for a conviction.
They will call his attorney and KW and probably others who heard her saying it. Also she physically abandoned JJ before so there is plenty of evidence, no need for torches or pitchforks. Thats why the judge has her bail set high, as if she were a murderer. Highest ever bail in Idaho probably.

ETA and he wasn't a soon to be ex, as they reconciled. But sadly he was a soon to be corpse as his worst fears came true and she stood laughing on the kerb, planning her pool party. Wicked.

Last edited:
yes I believe that is correct. Does that mean tylee doesn’t go to school ? Or just went for the ride? In the video when LV and tylee returned and talked to by LE it looked like tylee was wearing a school uniform.
It was during the school holidays I believe anyway 11 July?

Does anyone know why SLC is the epicenter for the meeting? You know, rather than any of the other myriad states the couple have been operating in? The deaths were in Arizona and Idaho. I found this newspiece stating that the FBI Field Office is in SLC, maybe that's why?

ID, AZ authorities to meet in SLC for Lori Vallow-Daybell case

I had missed this, apologize if posted earlier. I hadn't ever heard JJ's voice.

Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance

I assume the concern is that JJ repeatedly saying, "Get the he** out of here," may be that he is repeating words that were shouted at him during a critical moment involving Charles Vallow, Lori, and Alex? That JJ may NOT have been waiting in the car at that time as Lori and Alex said he was? And that the event was traumatic enough to stick with him, and he'd repeat those words?

Very disturbing.

She may not talk but Chad may. He said he would. If no one talks they will be charged with murder and fraud. But if she isn't going to talk, why bother paying an attorney? MOO.
I get your point, but even if she didn't pay for an attorney, the court would assign her a criminal defense attorney (free). I am actually surprised she hired her own and CD has his own, I mentioned it before, but that will get expensive fast. I'm not sure how much CD has tucked away (beyond the 400k he got from his wife's insurance) but it will drain all of that away if both of them are fighting numerous charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crime.junkie