Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing at all to be nervous or anxious about with this one.

This hearing is pretty much procedural.
It's going to be very straightforward.
We already know the charges the DA's office is filing against her.

No bombshells will be dropping today in the courtroom itself.
We won't be hearing any evidence or anything like that.

I am interested to hear whether or not the DA's office is going to go ahead and tack on any assault charges r/t TS's attack on the transporting LEO during her extradition back to CO.

I'm also waiting to hear whether or not the judge has made a decision yet r/t MSM's motion to unseal the arrest affidavit.

JMO.
bbm
This. ^^^

View attachment 237888
Neighbors from the Lorson Ranch area are wearing blue ribbons in honor of #GannonStauch at the courthouse. This lady said she got this ribbon at the candlelight vigil. #LeteciaStauch will be in court in less than an hour. #FindGannon @FOX21News

Lauren Scharf on Twitter
I don’t see this as a bad thing that so many are showing up. I don’t believe it’s to get a glimpse of her. I think the message is “Gannon will get justice one way or the other.” She might prefer jail.

As much as I would like to be able to hang around and see how this unfolds, I am on the other side of the world and just starting my day. Off to drop the kiddo's to school and get some jobs done, will be back home in a couple of hours.
I just know I am coming home to 2 threads to catch up on ;)

Spencer Wilson
@Spencer_WNews 1m
Media and public mixing outside an El Paso Ounty Courtroom, waiting on the first appearance of #LeteciaStauch. She’s about to be formally charged with murdering #GannonStauch. Just watched an attorney leaving a different courtroom glance back, then mumble “*advertiser censored*king nightmare.”
Oh, bless his heart. Southern sarcasm intended. Deal with it cause this child needs justice.

Notwithstanding, we can discuss RD's video that shows GS on Monday not looking well as he gets into the truck. That indicates (MOO) that any "accident" happened prior to that fateful truck ride and shows premeditation that GS did not come back. It is different in the case of CA where the claim was that the fatal "accident" was already over by the time Little C's body was found. RD's video indicates (MOOMOOMOOMOO), that whatever "accident" happened, G had at least survived the initial incident.
GANNONis my hero! JJMO! What could be interpreted as panic is more likely her normal thought pattern. I don’t think she panics. She has always been able to lie her way out of her actions, she doesn’t even have to hide body?! He ran away! He fell and had an accident. That is until all her evidence coverup came out first...minor problem...stuff flew out while she was lost...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam