Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
LS' internal thinking-wheel was turning, turning, turning, waffling between lots of "oh, sh@t"s and quite a few "What should I say to defend such and such...".

I hope this case/trial is complete and fast-tracked. If it lingers, the more comfortable LS might become.

Wondering if LS will eventually conjure an 'insane at the time' argument... but there's likely no there, there; her words and actions after-the-fact seem non-supportive of such a defense.

For the record I'd like to revise my original opinion of Michael Allen
I like him now.
He will do a good job, knows how to handle himself.

So, back to searching for Gannon and #ditches.
Let's find him!

#FindGannon.

I like this guy!
So do I!

I remember Dan May stating that he has the utmost confidence in Michael Allen.

From this article (when Deputy D.A. Michael Allen was running for D.A.) - he had solid endorsements:

Deputy DA Michael Allen announcing candidacy July 11
Those who will be on hand and who have (or will) endorsed him include Colorado Springs Mayor and former DA John Suthers, District Attorney Dan May, former District Attorney Jeanne Smith, Detective Joe Somosky (who's president of the Colorado Springs Police Protective Association), the CSPPA's executive director Sherryl Dillon.

Last edited:
Over 107 warrants
Wow.
With that amount of warrants, there should be a plethora of evidence in the arrest affidavit.
Enough to put her away for life even if Gannon isn't found.
Good.

She needs to spend the rest of her days in a cage, at the mercy of others who might be more of a bully than she was to that 11 year old boy.
Only 11 years old.
Smdh.

I still want him to be found.
Please let this happen !
For his family's sake most of all.
I am so sorry this horror has happened to them. :(

107 search warrants as of last week per DA. Some in SC.
After hearing this, I wanted to know how many search warrants were issued in the Kelsey Berreth case, just out of curiosity.

The following is from Patrick Frazee’s preliminary hearing, which took place on February 19th, 2019.:
“4:36 p.m.

DA Dan May says he has no objection to releasing any of the search or arrest warrants after talking with law enforcement. May says there were 32 search warrants in conversation with the defense.” (BBM)
Blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing

Frazee was arrested on December 21, 2018, so he had been in custody for approximately two months at that point; Kelsey was reported missing on Dec. 2nd but had not been seen since Nov. 22nd.

So 32 search warrants over 11 weeks/79 days in Kelsey’s case vs. 107 over six weeks/44 days (assuming that the number has remained the same since last week) in Gannon’s.

After hearing this, I wanted to know how many search warrants were issued in the Kelsey Berreth case, just out of curiosity.

The following is from Patrick Frazee’s preliminary hearing, which took place on February 19th, 2019.:
“4:36 p.m.

DA Dan May says he has no objection to releasing any of the search or arrest warrants after talking with law enforcement. May says there were 32 search warrants in conversation with the defense.” (BBM)
Blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing

Frazee was arrested on December 21, 2018, so he had been in custody for approximately two months at that point; Kelsey was reported missing on Dec. 2nd but had not been seen since Nov. 22nd.

So 32 search warrants over 11 weeks/79 days in Kelsey’s case vs. 107 over six weeks/44 days (assuming that the number has remained the same since last week) in Gannon’s.
wow..

Allen anticipates “at least” 1,000 pages of discovery. Not all done yet.
That's a ton of evidence.^^^

They probably have more photos and video that are much clearer than we've seen thus far.
I'm sorry for those who have had to sift through all of this evidence to make their case !
And then to try to leave it there at work and go home at night. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members