Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Sleuth, if you are about, curious to know what you think of the interactions between FA and TJ, is it a cat and mouse thing, does one come across as being scared of the other.
There must be a reason they are letting FA watch it all.
Hope its all building up to something.

Tinker Taylor,
What do you mean? (Are there connections between POI(s) and the showground? If that's what you mean, are you guessing or do you know?) Thanks!
When I was looking for information about the showground, camping there and if there was a caretaker, I saw there were quite a few groups involved and some of the names of people involved in those groups are also people who have been discussed here. That's about all I can say under TOS.

Dr. Sleuth, if you are about, curious to know what you think of the interactions between FA and TJ, is it a cat and mouse thing, does one come across as being scared of the other.
There must be a reason they are letting FA watch it all.
Hope its all building up to something.
He's able to watch as he has the legal right. At the moment he's " representing himself"

They don't come across as being scared of one another to me.

They are both rat cunning & FA seems to be enjoying his time getting to ask questions ( most of the time they really aren't questions thou , just rants ) All IMO

I have to admit, I'm struggling to keep up with all these POIs and how they know each other, but the thing that bugs me is TJ meeting PB the same afternoon William went missing.

Were they good mates? Did they catch up for a beer regularly? If not, why meet for a beer on this day (if that's what they even did!)

It kind of looks like AJ made an appearance at his own home as some sort of sloppy attempt as an alibi, then rushed off to see PB to maybe work out how to cover their tracks.

If neither of them were involved maybe they met up because one of them had gossip about the situation (interestingly, most people assumed that William was lost in the bush at this point.)

I have to admit, I'm struggling to keep up with all these POIs and how they know each other, but the thing that bugs me is TJ meeting PB the same afternoon William went missing.

Were they good mates? Did they catch up for a beer regularly? If not, why meet for a beer on this day (if that's what they even did!)

It kind of looks like AJ made an appearance at his own home as some sort of sloppy attempt as an alibi, then rushed off to see PB to maybe work out how to cover their tracks.

If neither of them were involved maybe they met up because one of them had gossip about the situation (interestingly, most people assumed that William was lost in the bush at this point.)
The testimony given was that TJ told his son he was meeting with PB the day *after* W's disappearance, not on the day of.

from Day#2 of Tranche#3:

Lia Harris@LiaJHarris·
Mr Gardoll told the court Jones then told him to “get the motorbikes ready” to go to Kendall and help search for William Tyrrell the next day. He said he never showed up the next morning. Instead, he told him he’d spent the petrol money on “longnecks” to drink with Paul Bickford.

Really Georgy ? I’d say ‘Surely’? ..and I’d think William’s collective family would be entitled to expect the same level of intensive investigation of every possibility. (no attack to you & thanks for the insight to the size of water there )
I still think not...the immediate waterways around Kendall yes..but queens lake, why would they?

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
Mar 12

Replying to
@LiaJHarris
The court heard before they owned the take away, they owned a general store in Johns River, where they met Frank Abbott, who’s now a suspect in the case. Ms Anderson told the court Abbott told them he’d been acquitted of a murder. “He used to dicuss it with anybody or anyone”

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
Mar 12

Replying to
@LiaJHarris
The court heard before they owned the take away, they owned a general store in Johns River, where they met Frank Abbott, who’s now a suspect in the case. Ms Anderson told the court Abbott told them he’d been acquitted of a murder. “He used to dicuss it with anybody or anyone”
Snap! ;)I can't stay online long anyway, so if you want to do tweets.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
1m

She is asked if she recalls whether or not Abbott came into their shop in Wauchope the day William went missing and she told the court “I don’t remember if he was there at that time”.

Show this thread

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
13m

She told the court they were “wary” of Abbott and never left children alone with him, saying “he used to always try to be friendly to the children and we just had a feeling that we didn’t trust him around children”.

Show this thread

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
14m

Ms Anderson told the court Abbott used to do “odd jobs” for them before some money went missing from their shop. She told the court “we couldn’t prove that... but we just knew that’s who did it.”

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
Mar 12

Ms Anderson told the court in the weeks after William vanished Abbott used to talk about the case “quite a bit” and repeatedly told them about a “funny smell” on a hillside he noticed on his regular walk home to Logan’s Crossing.
Walk from where? Wauchope to Logan’s crossing is a 3-4 hr walk.? Long way for someone needing a frame?

Walk from where? Wauchope to Logan’s crossing is a 3-4 hr walk.? Long way for someone needing a frame?

I thought the shop was at Johns River? Still quite a walk depending on where he went approx 20km.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
47m
The court heard before they owned the take away, they owned a general store in Johns River, where they met Frank Abbott, who’s now a suspect in the case. Ms Anderson told the court Abbott told them he’d been acquitted of a murder. “He used to discuss it with anybody or anyone”

The last tweet has disappeared from lias thread ? So I will delete from here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members