Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she’s one who likes to have control, so if she believed that they were close to finding him, I could see her “beating them to it” by disclosing his location.
Agree. This has been a game of clue for her. The game is over. She has to know that.
She has said we will see in the end...so she anticipated an end.
She has also said she believes the person who did this will eventually give in...
Absolutely nothing would surprise me at this point of what she would say or do.
Moo

Just a few thoughts.

The wording in Count's 1 through 4 of the complaint mirrors the statute.

To better understand the charges, one could google the statute and read it.

The witness list is long. The reasons one may show up on that list are many and varied.

It is possible a person or location shows up merely because they have a camera on premises that was accessed to determine vehicle movements.

It is possible that the waste management contact was to do a search of the facility, finding nothing there.

It is possible the various state FBI contacts, and/or other out of Colorado state contacts were made for information gathering, expert analysis of evidence, etc.

There are myriad possibilities with quite a few of those on the list, I just wanted to share some of my thinking relative to that.

Here for Gannon, and really want to find HIM.

Last edited:
Spencer responding to a Tweet that mentioned crime scene tape in a search area.

A lot of questions about this.

@KKTV11News just got in touch with @EPCSheriff, they tell us they have NOT found #GannonStauch, just searching, like they said they would.

Sheriff’s office should be tweeting about it soon, so keep an eye on their profile.

Spencer Wilson on Twitter
Any locations disclosed ?

Who makes “goals” like that?

Histrionic personality disorder: disingenuous subtype. See also: TS as she's copying LE ( DM) and pretending to be her,for the purpose of "innocent/good" virtue signaling... that's who...lol.

"You're just as mean," TS said in cousin it, was a "bad" virtue signal to assert her own "goodness" to the public. Guilt. "Sky darkening" vs discarding. She's just copying anti-bullying motivational posters here, I think.

Income blabbing was to disown the poverty she grew up in and assert she's "good/innocent." Fear.

TS isn't "jealous" of LH. She's envious of her. LH is a daytime sky to TS a dim star. A dim star HPD needs a very black sky to be seen as "good," and will often take on the role of "hero," to clean up the mess they caused. To blacken the sky serves an entirely different purpose than "discarding" seen in NPD or BPD. It's to direct the public camera away from LH's good and onto her own perceived "good." Obligation.

Her data is a gold mine,if you assume HPD. It's a junk pit if you assume BPD or NPD though. MOO.

I think people should learn how to not paraphrase things in order to make them sound and seem more horrific than they are. Gannon doesn't benefit from that. No one does. Editing to state that i am talking about your claim that LE has proof she dismembered him when it actually says OR CONCEAL.

This would be correct. The complaint is mirrored after the wording of the statute. It does not specify any one item, rather, merely states the statute involved with the charge.

It could simply be 'concealed', or it could be one, or any combination of those specific items enumerated in the statute.

My post expressed admiration for @perception=reality's courage and my regard for this forum. Plus I supported his effort by offering another example of similar crimes, even though I disagreed with acid theory. Nothing more, and nothing less!

And further, @squareandrabbet , I agree with you completely, theories should be based on fact, and not hollywood movie scripts. But the OP of the acid theory based it on the fact that Gannon was presumed dead, and a nearby Lowes. Missing piece was evidence of an acid purchase.

Now others posted theories with dog sweaters, harnesses, and weights. And the only facts were TS's statements during a phone interview. I don't recall any strongly opposing posts on those theories. :confused:

My position on the matter is that I am not in a position to discount anyone's theory until I am aware of the evidence. I enjoy reading the theories and learning from all of the members in this forum. U2 :D

I stand firmly on the side of fairness, consistency and respect, that's all:).
bbm
As do I.
Keep posting theories everyone, and in doing so we're learning more about how justice works and how criminals rarely 'get away' with anything.
Boggles the mind that they think they can in the first place !

Have been learning about the legal system and how the courtrooms operate while processing criminals.
Good to see so much effort towards justice for Gannon.

It breaks my heart that this case could get darker than anything we've discussed.
Almost beyond bearing.
But I will stay here for Gannon's sake.

Home

El Paso County Sheriff's Office employees were searching in an area off Highway 83 and Highway 105. There were rumors circulating on social media about a coroner's vehicle being at the scene. Sgt. Deborah Mynatt confirmed with 11 News the search for Gannon is continuing and he has yet to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu