Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean the boys saw the suitcase that may have had William in it before it was buried,or is FA bull shittin g just to scare the boys

The only other thing I can think of is if the suitcase was used for transport/storage only, not buried, and the boys were shown at a later time. I know it’s horrific to think about.

maybe they were there during the planning and someone had a big suitcase and mentioned they could put william in it, then it all went wrong,
so the boys were threatened with the same fate if they ever told?

So are you thinking a planned abduction. Not many, if any, locals were aware William was going to be there.

My thoughts are that if FA was involved in an abduction of William that resulted in his murder, it was likely opportunistic, but if he was involved in a plan to abduct and transport him somewhere alive (probably unlikely), it was planned.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The inquest will hear testimony in a closed court this afternoon, so the public hearings will resume on Monday.

I don’t really understand why they let us hear that explosive testimony earlier, but decided to close court for further testimony. Maybe they really are much closer to the truth than we think?

My thoughts are that if FA was involved in an abduction of William that resulted in his murder, it was likely opportunistic, but if he was involved in a plan to abduct and transport him somewhere alive (probably unlikely), it was planned.
Unless he wasn’t abducted by FA? Perhaps the abductor passed him onto FA at some point? The pedophile ring theory is still a real possibility in my mind. It would also explain nobody ratting on others, as they may all have been involved in horrible ways. IMO

Unless he wasn’t abducted by FA? Perhaps the abductor passed him onto FA at some point? The pedophile ring theory is still a real possibility in my mind. It would also explain nobody ratting on others, as they have all been involved in horrible ways. IMO

Yes, the tangled web of various connections and strange coincidences still makes me very concerned about this possibility :(

So are you thinking a planned abduction. Not many, if any, locals were aware William was going to be there.
i agree,if fgm or others had mentioned it no would be expecting them to be there at 10ish..PS knew and maybe the night before when they arrived..unless mystery cars were involved or creepy green car man

Yes, really interesting. Is it a song that an adult(s) called the William Tyrrell song? Or a song the boys just associated with William Tyrrell? And why did two boys know so much about William Tyrrell (enough to associate a song with him)? Was William spoken about a lot around them?

When I google 'William Tyrrell song' a couple of items come up.
View attachment 238139

IMO it sounds like William was alive long enough to sing that song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288