Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Foster carer’s sister" This answers the question that confused us about who might have answered the phone to GO in the day or so before WT was taken.

It also indicated that FGM was not aware that she shouldn't speak about WT's foster status and her relationship to him. You could draw a conclusion that she would probably have spoken to people about him prior to his disappearance as well.

but didn’t FFC go to airport to collect her sister after William’s disappearance ?
How many sisters are there?
Was one staying with FGM, but left with the family’s pending arrival perhaps. ... then came back ?

And he was p ^<^ed off they didn’t give him any money for the trip. Very odd!
which makes it sound like an arrangement had been made, he would take them for a fee, which makes me wonder about kl and all her connections hatching up some plan?
but i guess theres probably nothing in it because none of them have been arrested?

Today is the first day that I actually feel there is no hope to bringing this beautiful boy home alive to everyone that loves him. I feel utterly lost. To anyone out there that feels the same, you aren't alone x

Lia Harris@LiaJHarris
25s
Amy told the court Tanya told her one of the boys “had told her what had happened to William Tyrrell and that he’d been killed, placed in a suitcase and buried” and that she “had no thought they may have been making it up”.
So did Amy & Tanya both care for the children at same time, in the same home, or different times, separately, but they knew each other so discussed what the boys said ?
OMG!
And It’s just horrible to think of little boys even having this stuff in their heads, let alone if it’s reality!

We haven’t heard their ages but IMO maybe 9 -10 the eldest, which means not much older than William.

ok, that certainly cleared up some things for me.

Tanya is the daughter of Amy, who was caring for the 2 boys in September 2017.
Tanya & the boys were listening to music when the younger of the 2 boys told her what happened. The older boy tried to get him to stop but he seemed to want to get it out there, even at the expense of Mum’s neck being snapped ! imo

ok, that certainly cleared up some things for me.

Tanya is the daughter of Amy, who was caring for the 2 boys in September 2017.
Tanya & the boys were listening to music when the younger of the 2 boys told her what happened. The older boy tried to get him to stop but he seemed to want to get it out there, even at the expense of Mum’s neck being snapped ! imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa