Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

Possible break? New search at scene linked to Diana Alvarez

A wooded area in Yeehaw Junction is roped off in crime scene tape.
Friday, March 13th 2020, 10:00 AM EDT by Vanessa Bein

YEEHAW JUNCTION, Fla. - The Lee County Forensic Team, Osceola County deputies, Orange County deputies, and Brevard County deputies are investigating 141 miles away from where Diana Alvarez was last seen alive.

A wooded area in Yeehaw Junction is roped off in crime scene tape. A mobile crime command center is parked across from the Pilot truck stop right off the Florida Turnpike.

Remains of Diana Alvarez found in Osceola County

LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The remains of Diana Alvarez, who was last seen at her San Carlos Park home in 2016, were found in Osceola County.
The remains were discovered by workers in the Yeehaw Junction area of Osceola County Thursday, according to the Lee County Sheriff's Office.

Rest peacefully sweet girl.

:(

Awe darn. I think we all knew this would be the result. I am very sorry you suffered sweets. Prayers to your family and friends. Wishing you the best of happiness in your heavenly life.
There will be justice for you.

AE5678E3-A97C-41AC-9E3A-8405AC704281.jpeg

I have thought of Diana ( & her family) so often, since her disappearance in May 2016.

This lovely picture of her has always stayed with me.

It’s something of a relief that she can now be laid to rest....but so very sad that her life was taken by an adult she probably trusted.

I’m so sorry Diana.
Rest in Peace sweet child Xx

Shouldn't this thread be moved to located

I am new and
I don't know enough about Websleuths or how the processes work yet. I am learning as fast as I can.
Your question is good and should be answered by a member who knows.
These are my thoughts; it makes sense that it would remain here until it was 100 percent verified that it is her and the case with police is all finished.
Then it would be marked found and deceased here.
Maybe.

It is hard to say/write these words about a child.

A big sigh of relief that Diana’s remains have been found. Now her family can have closure.

For some reason, this case has always remained on my mind. The pregnant mom having her beautiful little girl stolen by a person they had helped when he was down and desperate. May this monster get the death penalty and it be served quickly.

I am so happy that beautiful Diana has been found and her family can give her a proper Funeral,and not go any longer not knowing where there baby girl is. This is the out come that keeps hope alive in ones heart that someday we will find all the lost little innocent children no matter how long it takes..waiting on Dulce to be found now these two beautiful girls remind me of one another.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back