Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree w/ all points. Great post. Heart goes out to those who love G.
I think she might have given him something on purpose to make him lose bowel control,then Effed him up when he did. Then realized she'd gone too far this time. She gave him way too much, it caused internal injury.plus whatever she did to him for messing up her clean house.. From that point on it was cover up. She didn't take him to any doctor because they would know from exams,and test, plus he would talk, She told him she would take him to doctor though. I think she did get help from someone. I think she had someone meet her at Petco. That's why she kept looking out the window,and acting nervous. She was waiting for someone to meet,and help. So between the two visits to Petco how far could Gannon have been taken in that 2 hour time frame. The items found along the side of the stretch of roadway makes me think someone drove while someone tossed things out the window. Likely after Gannon's body was dumped. Because if they by chance got caught throwing stuff out the window before they dumped him, they would be toast. MOO

Good morning! I have to head into work and with my kids now home for a month my time here on WS is going to Be minimal. So i’m Marking my spot.
Has anyone been able to determine if there is a well at the church or near the church? I’ve already explained why I believe TS May have put Gannon at the Church. But it’s really concerning to me she mentioned Harley D. In a chimney. I think she could have put Gannon in a similar location like a well. To make it look like he fell in.
It’s close to home and near the searc;)h area and easy to have missed on a prior search.
Gannon, tho my time on your thread will be cut know you remain in my thoughts and prayers always.
#findgannon.
@Momof4RN. We’re holding a spot for you, family and health first. Enjoy those babies, it all goes too fast. And most importantly take care of yourself. See you soon .

Haven't posted in a while because of work but have been following this case very closely. Finally have more time to discuss on here!

I hate even asking this question or typing this out, and this is purely a speculative question. What kind of evidence can be found to prove that one is deceased, without a doubt, yet it isn't a body? I would like to know the possibilities. I know one can be a large amount of blood that can be proven that the person could not survive with the amount of blood loss, but what else? What evidence do you guys think has been found thus far proving that he is no longer with us?

If this is too much of a "touchy" subject I apologize and will be happy to delete. I am merely curious; I personally don't know all that much about forensics, etc.

Of course, wishing for a peace that passes understanding for the family. That Press Release with Landen speaking absolutely broke me and I can't imagine what they are going through. I am confident that little Gannon is watching over them from above and that justice will be served in this case.

I'm only going over things that haven't already been discussed regarding "Proof of Death" Those not interested, please scroll and roll through this one.

Life threatening head injuries CAN (doesn't mean they do) leak CSF with the blood that may come from the eyes, ears, nose, or would. Even if there's not enough blood loss to be incompatible with life, this untreated condition IS incompatible with life. So if his pillow or elsewhere tested positive for this and he hasn't been taken to the ER, it's REALLY bad.
Short version: Quest Diagnostics: Test Directory
Long version: Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Leak | ARUP Consult

I believe this would ONLY come into play here IF she went back to move the body. (NOT my theory) Postmortem hair banding - I'm not super into this so not sure the current science on when this occurs.
Postmortem Hair Banding Evidence | Forensics for Writers

There are chemicals that are mostly only found in deceased people. IDK how good their testing is for these chemicals or if they're used to tell them to look for more evidence. I don't think they have testing used in court and I can't bring myself to do the research. Some of the chemicals are called: Cadaverine, Putrescine. I'm sure there's information for those interested. I'm not and I CAN'T.

Good morning! I have to head into work and with my kids now home for a month my time here on WS is going to Be minimal. So i’m Marking my spot.
Has anyone been able to determine if there is a well at the church or near the church? I’ve already explained why I believe TS May have put Gannon at the Church. But it’s really concerning to me she mentioned Harley D. In a chimney. I think she could have put Gannon in a similar location like a well. To make it look like he fell in.
It’s close to home and near the search area and easy to have missed on a prior search.
Gannon, tho my time on your thread will be cut know you remain in my thoughts and prayers always.
#findgannon.
Before you go, who is Harley D.? TIA

Isn't it just a sock, not a bloody one? I seem to recall that people made assumptions because of the way the words were grouped in the headline. As in a"bloody 2 x 4 and sock" vs "a bloody 2 x 4 and bloody sock".
Well, it ONLY came from TS - so make of it what you will. She purposefully uses vague and twisty terms . MOO

If they did live on base it would be easy to determine which one. The springs has several military installations true. However Ft. Carson is Army. Peterson is Air Force. Air Force Academy is Air Force , etc. If AS were army they would have lived on ft. Carson
It doesn't really matter Army,or Air Force. If you have military I.D. or Dependant I.D. you can go on any base regardless. Unless there are certain. Clearance restrictions.

It doesn't really matter Army,or Air Force. If you have military I.D. or Dependant I.D. you can go on any base regardless. Unless there are certain. Clearance restrictions.
LT had access however, I’ll eat paper if she went on base with G-man. Maybe to dispose of items. Unlikely tho....everyone (loosely) on a base is trained to observe and report. JMO

Yes, I think as members of the household, both daughters can help:
  1. Establish the overall timeline of when GS and LS were seen
  2. Report past history of abuse by LS
  3. Report specific things they may have witnessed Sunday evening/Monday morning
Really hope that any information they can provide will help find Gannon as well as seal the deal on a conviction for LS.

I suspect Gannon had friends or classmates who, in addition to sisters, he would confide in if he felt stepmother was being abusive.

She is definitely one that I believe LWOP will treat her worse than the DP. She has a 'special' quality that doesn't do well in prison. She's better and smarter than everyone else. IMO, MOO
@LeBlack I agree 100%. But in this case the DP may be an empty threat since the governor intends to commute them.

<modsnip: removed generalized comment about DP> A DP conviction assures the inmate an appeal, segregation from general population, and extra security measures.

TS's elitism and sense of entitlement will not bode well in prison. And the guards will not forget that she attacked an officer while in custody. Its likely that fellow inmates sicken and repulse her - now she is counted among them. If she wants money on her books, she will have to work a job or a string of sick-minded admirers.

No more Kate Spade bags, Lilly Pulitzer dresses, sunglasses, selfies, social media and not even a drop of hair color. LWOP is the highest form of punishment for TS. To really make her tow the line, throw in an option for parole after 30 years. The Manson crew are routinely denied. JMOO.

Justice for Gannon!

ETA: grammar

Last edited by a moderator:
In the video of Gannon entering the truck on Monday morning. I think I see a white stripe, so was he really wearing jeans, or was it a pair of sweats with a white stripe?

Wish someone could slow down and lighten that part of the video.
I just realized if she would have backed that truck in just another two feet the video would have been useless. That’s got to be driving her crazy!

I think that's a fair question, albeit a sensitive one, and my thoughts will also be in the "sensitive" realm, so for those who are upset by this sort of thing, stop reading now. The following is JMO, MOO.

Based on the evidence we've heard from TS who reportedly said he was "pooping his pants," I would hazard a guess that she hurt him internally on Sunday -- an internal abdominal injury that affected his bowel and the poop may have been bloody. If LE discovered residue of blood with fecal matter, they might have assumed GS could not survive that sort of injury without medical help.

I also think the bloody board TS mentioned was out in a field could indicate she took him somewhere and beat him severely enough to perhaps leave brain matter on the board, which would also indicate he couldn't have survived his injuries.

There is also a possibility that she went back and moved the body on Monday when she had the rental car. If she did that -- but a cadaver dog hit on the original spot where the body was -- LE could have tested dirt, snow, etc., and might have found GS' DNA there, and I think they can tell if residue, etc., is from a deceased body, because there is already evidence of decomposition, somehow.

Those would be my first three guesses -- but like everyone else here -- they are just guesses based on the evidence we're hearing.

I'd like to hear what others may think.
@GRT I agree that TS's words "pooping his pants" is a piece to this horrific puzzle.

I just want to add, if Gannon suffered internal bleeding, died in that truck and evacuated his bowels, it would cause a most putrid odor that no human can stand. And bad enough to cause TS to pull over and remedy. Did she bring wipes and a change of clothes along? That natural occurrence was a wrench in her plans. Until we know all of the facts, its an if to keep in mind. JMOO

Justice for Gannon!

eta: grammar

Last edited:
That's a really cool site. I had no idea there were so many wells in the area. The green dot on your map doesn't match up with the satellite view that @Ontario Mom posted. I'll repost her image below. Do you think that's the well entrance? It seems much closer to the church than the well marking on your map shows. Either way, I wish LE would look into it.

Better picture. That is not a well right by the church. The well is a bit more East.

Attachments

• 98547A27-4F1C-48E0-92F7-08106C0924E6.jpeg
    98547A27-4F1C-48E0-92F7-08106C0924E6.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 73
Remember when we were speculating that perhaps she took the truck so she could access tougher terrain. Would also explain the car wash, if she went off-roading in it.

BUT her rental car was definitely not a truck. I don’t remember if it was a sedan or suv (does anyone know for sure?), but whatever it was, if it was used to move the body afterwards, it had to have been able to access the same location where the truck originally went. Wonder if the rental car then went through a wash as well.

@LeBlack I agree 100%. But in this case the DP may be an empty threat since the governor intends to commute them.

<modsnip: removed generalized comment about DP>. A DP conviction assures the inmate an appeal, segregation from general population, and extra security measures.

TS's elitism and sense of entitlement will not bode well in prison. And the guards will not forget that she attacked an officer while in custody. Its likely that fellow inmates sicken and repulse her - now she is counted among them. If she wants money on her books, she will have to work a job or a string of sick-minded admirers.

No more Kate Spade bags, Lilly Pulitzer dresses, sunglasses, selfies, social media and not even a drop of hair color. LWOP is the highest form of punishment for TS. To really make her tow the line, throw in an option for parole after 30 years. The Manson crew are routinely denied. JMOO.

Justice for Gannon!

ETA: grammar

I do feel for the people who have to keep her incarcerated and deal with her.

Most jails have entire "wards" (for lack of a better term) for difficult prisoners (suicidal prisoners, prisoners who attack guards, prisoners with a history of violence toward other prisoners, psychotic prisoners) and I vet that's where she is - now. She's now got a few days to pull it together and adjust/adapt.

She's in a very strange situation. My view of her is that she's someone who thrives on attention from others and frantically avoids being alone. She's going to be alone a lot, eventually. Right now, she's probably got someone stopping by her cell every 15 minutes or so. She will want to appease the jail staff in order to have conversation and make requests/demands. I assume she's able to pretend to be many different things to many different people, but the jailers know not to let their guard down. She won't get anywhere in ingratiating herself to staff (staff will change constantly, thwarting any attempts to "befriend" them, they're used to manipulative people).

She does indeed have to get used to looking at herself in the mirror, without her eyebrow pencil and other makeup. That'll be when she gets a chance, it'll be rare until she's permitted into a different setting than the one she's in. Her lawyers are going to have to dig her out of the hole she's in, security-wise, to ever get her anywhere close to being allowed makeup or hair dye (for trial). She gets no privacy for things like the toilet right now, I'm guessing. These are huge things to adjust to, especially for someone who expects apologies and privileges.

Meanwhile, at morning and evening report in the jail, her jailers will discuss her and keep their own counsel about how to deal with any problems that arise.

Can she adapt or will she become flagrantly psychotic? I sure hope she manages to remain mentally healthy (to the degree she's been functioning in the past) and doesn't end up in the psych ward, claiming she's unfit to participate in her own defense.

At any rate, I look forward to her next public appearance. She may well transform herself into a "model prisoner" which, if I were on staff at the jail, would be really worrying as she's clearly capable of pretending to be someone she's not. She also thinks she's invincible and so, I think she'll find a way to regard herself as "Queen of the Jail" if she's permitted. That's the point at which introducing her into the regular population would be the usual antidote, but in her case, there will have to be serious discussion about the advisability of treating her like a regular inmate. I bet everyone in the jail hopes for a speedy trial and to transfer her and her entire circus of problems to the prison system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member