Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which then points to Attorney Pattis demonstrating guilty knowledge that the $6mm bail bond real estate collateral, net of encumbrances, was worth $0 or in the red, otherwise why not post the real estate earlier as collateral or allow Attorney Pattis to encumber the properties for compensation? Attorney Pattis, unable to get paid directly by Fd, knew by the first bail hearing, before everyone else, except for maybe Attorney Riccio, that Fd/FORE was insolvent and neither Fd nor Attorney Pattis were wearing any clothes when they submitted the $6mm bail paperwork. Not merely embarrassing all round for everyone involved in the bail paperwork. Worse than that. It's beyond sanctions. It's criminal fraud, in my book. MOO.

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

Attorney Pattis and Smith had intimate knowledge about the Fd assets and personal illiquidity situation. Yet, it seems that they didn't have access to the Fd IRA and so it begs the question: HOW HAVE THEY BEEN GETTING PAID FOR MONTHS? ARE ATTYs PATTIS AND SMITH BEING PAID BY THE STATE OF CT? Why is there not disclosure on this issue from the State if the State is paying Atty. P.? Do we see Attys Pattis and Smith as 'creditors' of the Fd Estate?

$6.00 million BAIL BOND FRAUD - Atty Pattis and Smith again intimately involved with the preparation and negotiation of the bond agreement - WHY ARE WE NOT SEEING THEM HELD RESPONSIBLE BY THE STATE OF CT?

SANCTIONS FROM STATE OF CT? WHY NOT? WHERE WAS/IS JUDGE WHITE and ATTY COLANGELO on this issue?

DISBARRMENT? WHY NOT? WHERE WAS/IS JUDGE WHITE and ATTY COLANGELO?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - For whom?

MOO

This stuff is obviously coming from JS. Anyone can tell that Jennifer has a much better pedigree than MT, and has surely behaved better than MT. It’s interesting that nobody has come out with anything that Jennifer did/anyone she dated after marrying Fd. Probably because there isn’t anything. She isn’t the one who put her children in jeopardy on a regular basis, she wasn’t the one who was cheating during her marriage, she wasn’t the one who was serially financially irresponsible, and she isn’t the one suspected of killing anyone. That is all on Fd and MT. Does anyone care who she dated before her marriage and children? I am a lot more interested in who neglected their primary responsibilities.
Yes, the lies about Jennifer's past are clearly coming from JS - Michelle's current attorney. He plays dirty and is clearly loose with the truth.

No "friend of Jennifer" would spread such lies. But she can't defend herself so they say whatever they want.

The guys are not her style. It's absurd.

It's not even victim-shaming - it's even worse - because it's pure lies.

Not to disrupt the discussion but...........
What are you all thinking about MT at present?
Will she get away with her involvement?

Nope, not leaving the State of CT anytime soon, won't see her daughter graduate from HS OR College and Mama A and Papa T might consider buying a condo locally rather than renting too!

IMO its not just the fact that MT DNA is on key evidence over and over (ATTY *advertiser censored* comment in the CT NBC interview about sophisticated forensic testing is so sensitive that it can capture 10 human cells was frankly one of the most ridiculous statement IMO ever as the sophistication of testing isn't what is being discussed but rather the FACT THAT MT DNA IS ON KEY EVIDENCE RELATED TO THE MURDER OF JFd and even if it is 1 cell's worth) but its her very clear role in virtually every aspect of what we presently know happened in New Canaan/Farmington/Avon etc. on the Murder Date 5/24/2019 (as well as before the Murder Date and after the Murder Date).

Its hard to read the AWs and not see MT steps away from Fd OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. LE shows up at 4Jx and where is MT? MT is WITH Fd in the office and what is it that she is alleged to be doing? Cleanup and Coverup! Over and Over and Over again.

If you think about what MT was doing (even though we don't know all the details yet) on 5/23-25/2019 its hard to find some activity that she was involved with that wasn't related to setting up the alibis, then the murder and then the extensive murder coverup and body disposal - all activity during this period IMO was focused on MURDER of JFd.

I'm not clear how anyone (including MT delusional Atty IMO) will seek to explain the MT behaviour during this period as 'usual and normal'? Nothing during this period was 'usual and normal' and I'm sure once we see the full alibi script that it will be crystal clear that Fd and MT are virtually indistinguishable during the period. What I also continue to think about is how will the MT behaviour be explained away? I mean, someone (say Fd) asks you to throw a party, man the cell phone shell game at 4Jx, drive around town creating an alibi, head to Avon Self Storage, "clean" 80 MS bathrooms and flush water lines/toilets, "clean" EE Red Tacoma and 'clean up' the FORE computer system and various cellphones and on and on and the jury is being asked to suspend judgement and believe that this all constitutes 'usual and normal' behaviour from MT? IMO, not happening, even in the [REDACTED]up State of CT Court System.

I've long thought of MT and Fd as a couple that were similar to the Dr Seuss character the "Pushmi - Pullu" as IMO these 2 serial cheaters didn't trust each other much and so always had to be watching each other. I don't think its any mystery that MT New Atty most likely via the Airmail articles is seeking to distance his client from Fd! Good luck with that one New Atty!

From what we have learned, Fd didn't much like being by himself and so needed his 'side kick/peanut gallery/ego booster/sex partner' in constant attendance. MT was present and active on Albany Avenue with Fd precisely because she had no other place to be IMO AND she wanted to watch to make sure she knew what Fd was up to as well. I very much believe that MT kept her own list of things to 'hold over' Fd during their many arguments that she alluded to in AW3.

Fd and MT - PUSHMI- PULLU:

FDMTpushipullu.png FDMTpushipullu.png FDMTpushipullu.png FDMTpushipullu.png FDMTpushipullu.png FDMTpushipullu.png

MOO

Last edited:
Wait until you see the slimy Air Mail article today, chapter 6 and hopefully the last.
(Note: also spreading the theory that FD slept at 80MS the night of the 23rd, but then how did his phone end up at 4JC if he turned its alarm off at 4:21am?)
Murder in Fairfield County – Air Mail

She was charged with conspiracy to commit murder, pleaded not guilty, made bail—it had been set at $1.5 million—then returned to Avon, where she’s been living with her daughter ever since.

Wait until you see the slimy Air Mail article today, chapter 6 and hopefully the last.
(Note: also spreading the theory that FD slept at 80MS the night of the 23rd, but then how did his phone end up at 4JC if he turned its alarm off at 4:21am?)
Murder in Fairfield County – Air Mail

YES!

Color me curious, but I do very much wonder WHY the issue of FD NOT SLEEPING at 4Jx has now been mentioned multiple times in these "Air Mail aka PEE Mail IMO" installment articles?

The issue is oddly presented as a 'fact' by the writer with no source too. WHY? Sorta seems a wee bit OBVIOUS and IMO plays on not all readers knowing the FACTS in a way that I believe to be irresponsible, wrong and slimey by this 'writer' too. No words for such low standards as IMO even the National Enquirer would make reference to 'a friend' or 'a neighbor' or 'a passing stranger' SAW whatever it was that the writer was asking the reader to believe. Slipshod and obvious. I'd give good odds that there is some connection somewhere to this 'writer' or Graydon Carter and MT New Atty *advertiser censored*. Yawn.

Had a good giggle reading the article that the 'writer' made reference to a JFd 'friend' as being the source for more victim shaming dating dark day stories from the 1980s with the likes of legendary slimeball narcissists like Lauer and Rose! Yikes!

Sure Atty *advertiser censored* has the non enviable task of attempting to make his morally bankrupt client somewhat palatable to the world at large and eventually a jury and the best that can be done is this nonsense character assignation about JFd non corroborated dating choices in the 1980s and more shade thrown at the Farber wealth? I think Atty *advertiser censored* needs to go back to square 1 on how to attempt to portray his client to the world without shading the victim as IMO its a loser strategy! The old 'drag down' the murder victim to 'build up' your morally bankrupt client IMO won't work here because very clear and fundamental differences exist between the 2 people involved. I very much hope that JFd 'true friends' [vs the faux friends mentioned in the instalment], I hope will eventually come forward in court to explain to the jury at some point.

I never thought that we might find a 'writer' to IMO rival the low/non existent journalism standards of our resident 'reposter' Dave Alimari, but this new 'writer' not only plays fast and loose with the 'facts' of the case aka as creating statements from whole cloth aka lies!, doesn't cite sources and doesn't clearly state in his article what is speculation and what is not - all this is kinda the trifecta of what is drummed into students in journalism schools as to NOT TO DO IMO but yet we see Graydon Carter saying 'its all good, nothing to see here' and publishing this pap!.

IMO the location of where Fd slept on the evening of 5/23/19 was never explicitly detailed in the AW but IMO it was danced around extensively given LE questioning of MT on the issue and all references were to 4Jx. But, I believe that all we know in a kinda/sorta/maybe in the lying parallel universe of MT way, is that she allegedly didn't see (or said she didn't see) Fd on the am of 5/24/19. This info IMO is a bridge very far to making the statement that Fd slept at 80 MS on 5/23/19. So, absent LE corroboration on this issue I am calling BS Fake News on this ongoing theory by the 'writer'.

The idea of Fd departing for 80MS to 'sleep' on 5/23/19 seems odd on the surface too given that the dinner party had happened (we don't know what time guests left or if Fd and MT and the guests were having one of their 'special parties' that went on late into the morning hours!) and no doubt Fd was tired and unless he hired in help to do the clean up from the party there would have been a good amount to do after the party in order to keep the 4Jx in pristine shape IMO.

Could go on and on about the latest installment but its simply not worth the time as my time is better spent scouring the internet to find a package of toilet paper that hasn't been scooped up by the ever vigilant Coronavirus horders!!!!

MOO

Any trial dates yet for MT and attorney?

Any word of finding Jennifer?

Looks like things are postposed due to the Corona virus.

Connecticut courts restrict business, suspend jury trials for next 30 days

Quotes from article:

To mitigate a potential COVID-19 outbreak in the state’s court houses, the Judicial Branch has suspended all civil and criminal jury trials for the next 30 days but is keeping all its courthouses open.

Those trials currently in progress and criminal trials made necessary because of a speedy trial motion are not subject to the suspension, nor are those matters the identified as “Priority 1 Business Functions.” This list includes criminal arraignments and domestic violence arraignments; juvenile detention hearings; family and civil orders of relief from abuse; civil protection orders; orders of temporary custody, orders to appear; terminations of parental rights, and more.

The protective measure comes as criminal justice agencies across the state are preparing for a potential spread of COVID-19 across Connecticut.

Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo sent an email to all Division of Criminal Justice employees — which includes prosecutors in Connecticut’s 13 judicial districts — Thursday morning encouraging them to wash their hands, “use the tools we have to screen infractions to reduce the number of people coming to court,” exercise discretion in recommending pretrial bonds, handle case continuances administratively to move them from court as soon as possible and resolve cases as quickly as possible.

Melissa Farley, executive director of the Judicial Branch’s external affairs division, said in an email Tuesday that the department is considering alternative measures to accomplish their work.

Those measures could include relying on audio and video conferences in the court houses, regionalizing some court functions, and staggering the scheduling of dockets to reduce the number of people confined to a small courtroom space.

The branch is also responsible for the care of children in the state’s two juvenile detention centers, located in Hartford and Bridgeport. Farley said all juveniles are screened by nurses during intake, and all those with certain respiratory illnesses after admission are seen, screened and quarantined, if necessary.

Those who meet the right criteria for coronavirus will be tested and treated in accordance with federal and state policies, Farley said, while those who are suspected and confirmed to have the virus will be quarantined, even before test results are received. If a juvenile in custody tests positive for COVID-19, staff will wear personal protective gear when they’re in contact with the child.

Farley said judicial branch employees are contacting the juveniles’ family members to explain the signs of COVID-19, and encourage them not to visit their children if they are showing symptoms. Those who visit will be screened when they enter the detention center. Those who show signs of the illness and have a positive screen will be denied visitation.

Oh
Looks like things are postposed due to the Corona virus.

Connecticut courts restrict business, suspend jury trials for next 30 days

Quotes from article:

To mitigate a potential COVID-19 outbreak in the state’s court houses, the Judicial Branch has suspended all civil and criminal jury trials for the next 30 days but is keeping all its courthouses open.

Those trials currently in progress and criminal trials made necessary because of a speedy trial motion are not subject to the suspension, nor are those matters the identified as “Priority 1 Business Functions.” This list includes criminal arraignments and domestic violence arraignments; juvenile detention hearings; family and civil orders of relief from abuse; civil protection orders; orders of temporary custody, orders to appear; terminations of parental rights, and more.

The protective measure comes as criminal justice agencies across the state are preparing for a potential spread of COVID-19 across Connecticut.

Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo sent an email to all Division of Criminal Justice employees — which includes prosecutors in Connecticut’s 13 judicial districts — Thursday morning encouraging them to wash their hands, “use the tools we have to screen infractions to reduce the number of people coming to court,” exercise discretion in recommending pretrial bonds, handle case continuances administratively to move them from court as soon as possible and resolve cases as quickly as possible.

Melissa Farley, executive director of the Judicial Branch’s external affairs division, said in an email Tuesday that the department is considering alternative measures to accomplish their work.

Those measures could include relying on audio and video conferences in the court houses, regionalizing some court functions, and staggering the scheduling of dockets to reduce the number of people confined to a small courtroom space.

The branch is also responsible for the care of children in the state’s two juvenile detention centers, located in Hartford and Bridgeport. Farley said all juveniles are screened by nurses during intake, and all those with certain respiratory illnesses after admission are seen, screened and quarantined, if necessary.

Those who meet the right criteria for coronavirus will be tested and treated in accordance with federal and state policies, Farley said, while those who are suspected and confirmed to have the virus will be quarantined, even before test results are received. If a juvenile in custody tests positive for COVID-19, staff will wear personal protective gear when they’re in contact with the child.

Farley said judicial branch employees are contacting the juveniles’ family members to explain the signs of COVID-19, and encourage them not to visit their children if they are showing symptoms. Those who visit will be screened when they enter the detention center. Those who show signs of the illness and have a positive screen will be denied visitation.
Oh my. I was afraid of this. I am following a couple of cases and I have had thoughts of them being delayed forever due to this virus affecting the world systems right now. But I can understand. I wish so much LE could find JD.

lmao! What about Harvey Weinstein? @@
Yes! Clearly he too was 'just Jennifer's type' - right? < SARCASM

The author of this Airhead article was really reaching, and has no clue what Jennifer was like, what her lifestyle was, what she wanted, what her style was, her goals, or her contacts. Obviously he knows nothing whatsoever about her past before Fd.

The unstated "friend" who supposedly mentioned this was most likely Michele Troconis herself. I'd bet on that - because that's who the entire series was written for.

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

Attorney Pattis and Smith had intimate knowledge about the Fd assets and personal illiquidity situation. Yet, it seems that they didn't have access to the Fd IRA and so it begs the question: HOW HAVE THEY BEEN GETTING PAID FOR MONTHS? ARE ATTYs PATTIS AND SMITH BEING PAID BY THE STATE OF CT? Why is there not disclosure on this issue from the State if the State is paying Atty. P.? Do we see Attys Pattis and Smith as 'creditors' of the Fd Estate?

$6.00 million BAIL BOND FRAUD - Atty Pattis and Smith again intimately involved with the preparation and negotiation of the bond agreement - WHY ARE WE NOT SEEING THEM HELD RESPONSIBLE BY THE STATE OF CT?

SANCTIONS FROM STATE OF CT? WHY NOT? WHERE WAS/IS JUDGE WHITE and ATTY COLANGELO on this issue?

DISBARRMENT? WHY NOT? WHERE WAS/IS JUDGE WHITE and ATTY COLANGELO?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - For whom?

MOO
NP has been appearing on Podcasts around the country, talking about his hair. Meanwhile the deadline for P&S's extension to file a response to the motion to dismiss their law clerk's case against facebook has come and gone with no sign of that filing on the federal docket.

Yes! Clearly he too was 'just Jennifer's type' - right? < SARCASM

The author of this Airhead article was really reaching, and has no clue what Jennifer was like, what her lifestyle was, what she wanted, what her style was, her goals, or her contacts. Obviously he knows nothing whatsoever about her past before Fd.

The unstated "friend" who supposedly mentioned this was most likely Michele Troconis herself. I'd bet on that - because that's who the entire series was written for.

Good 'guess' on who the JFd 'not really a friend' SOURCE was for the Airhead article. But, my guess is on the infamous Petu who has the store in Avon, CT and apparently is connected to ESPN via her husband I believe.

Totally agree that the 'writer' made no headway in getting much information about JFd simply because her REAL FRIENDS aren't talking and haven't really been talking since this whole tragedy happened. Sure, you will get the '15 min of fame folks' such as Ronna who hadn't spoken with JFd in years hitting Dateline and 'claiming' to be friends with JFd, but people that knew JFd and her family haven't been speaking. I do hope they speak at trial because who the victim in this case is has IMO been absent for a LONG time and now the situation is evolving where people such as the Airhead 'writer' is attempting to shift the public's view about who exactly JFd was by making false claims about alleged dating with known "Me Too" slime balls.

If MT and her New Atty think that they can break down or alter the morally bankrupt view of MT by shading or tearing down JFd, then they should know that even Fd didn't think this was going to work at trial and I do think it was one of the reasons he killed himself. Building yourself up at the expense of others never works, especially when the comparison is a FALSE ONE. MT like Fd IMO is an amoral predator of other peoples husbands and boyfriends and there is nothing she or her atty can do to alter this FACT.

MT will bring her ENTIRE LIFE to trial and this means that the jury will see who and what she is and no articles from the 'writer' of 'Airhead' shading JFd will help her. The MT relationship history and choices is well documented in the public domain and then when Prosecution witnesses are brought in to corroborate the relationship history of MT there will be no hiding her choices made over a lifetime IMO. There is no way for MT to hide who she is and what her past choices are as its patently clear who she is as a human being IMO.

MT is a 45 year old now single mother who has made a series of decisions over her entire life IMO to rely on men to take care of her as she chose to never take the responsibility for taking care of herself. Life for MT has been one big party and one long ski run and there has been one guy after another on rinse and repeat to fund the LIFE. There are various words in both the english and spanish languages to characterise this pattern of behaviour but rather than repeating them here I will leave it up to the imagination of the smart folks here reading along to understand what I am talking about! The jury will see through MT in a nanosecond too as the behaviour of MT and Fd both in Miami and Farmington were very publicly documented and it doesn't matter if they hear about it all in english, spanish or swahili.

My hope is that justice for JFd against MT will be swift and harsh!

MOO

They've gotten rid of juries and jury duty etc, I wouldn't be surprised if all court stuff is cancelled for awhile. Coronavirus: Jury duty canceled at all state courts

Probate Court activity: (There may be more to this article for anyone who has "Ct Insider" subscription.)

"FARMINGTON — The administrator of the estate of Fotis Dulos wants to take control of his high-end real estate company to prepare its properties for sale and stop foreclosure proceedings, according to probate papers.

Attorney Christopher Hug, who was appointed last month as the temporary administrator of the estate, is seeking to appoint himself as the director of the Fore Group and give the company a $25,000 loan so he can have the properties appraised and maintained, he said.

The company was likely “illiquid” when Fotis Dulos died from an apparent suicide on Jan. 30 as he faced murder and other charges in connection with the death and disappearance of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos. The 50-year-old New Canaan mother of five vanished last May 24 and is presumed dead based on blood evidence found in her garage, according to arrest warrants."

Attorney seeks control of Fotis Dulos' real estate development company

Probate Court activity: (There may be more to this article for anyone who has "Ct Insider" subscription.)

"FARMINGTON — The administrator of the estate of Fotis Dulos wants to take control of his high-end real estate company to prepare its properties for sale and stop foreclosure proceedings, according to probate papers.

Attorney Christopher Hug, who was appointed last month as the temporary administrator of the estate, is seeking to appoint himself as the director of the Fore Group and give the company a $25,000 loan so he can have the properties appraised and maintained, he said.

The company was likely “illiquid” when Fotis Dulos died from an apparent suicide on Jan. 30 as he faced murder and other charges in connection with the death and disappearance of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos. The 50-year-old New Canaan mother of five vanished last May 24 and is presumed dead based on blood evidence found in her garage, according to arrest warrants."

Attorney seeks control of Fotis Dulos' real estate development company

Here are the main points of interest from this story. Next probate hearing date 3/24. (No mention of delay due to coronavirus).

“Attorney Richard Weinstein, representing Farber, objects to any loans taken from the few liquid assets the estate has, court papers said.
“It is a waste of estate assets to defend the interests of the Fore Group,” Weinstein said. “A liquidation of the properties through foreclosures is inevitable, but realizing any equity from those properties is unrealistic.”
“He apparently didn’t have a will, according to Hug, and someone emptied his safe deposit box likely in the days before his death.
The box is co-owned with someone else who Hug did not name in court documents. Hug is also seeking permission from the probate court to obtain bank records on the accounts owned by Fotis Dulos and the Fore Group and any online financial records since he had Quickbooks and DropBox accounts, he said.”

Attorney seeks control of Fotis Dulos' real estate development company[

Here are the main points of interest from this story. Next probate hearing date 3/24. (No mention of delay due to coronavirus).

“Attorney Richard Weinstein, representing Farber, objects to any loans taken from the few liquid assets the estate has, court papers said.
“It is a waste of estate assets to defend the interests of the Fore Group,” Weinstein said. “A liquidation of the properties through foreclosures is inevitable, but realizing any equity from those properties is unrealistic.”
“He apparently didn’t have a will, according to Hug, and someone emptied his safe deposit box likely in the days before his death.
The box is co-owned with someone else who Hug did not name in court documents. Hug is also seeking permission from the probate court to obtain bank records on the accounts owned by Fotis Dulos and the Fore Group and any online financial records since he had Quickbooks and DropBox accounts, he said.”

Farber is seeking $4,400 a month from the estate to help with expenses for the five Dulos children who have been in her care since her daughter disappeared, court papers said. Hug’s bid to take over the company and Weinstein’s objections will be the subject of a probate hearing on March 24.

Hug said he wants to liquidate the IRA account and use $25,000 to defend the lawsuits brought on by Farber, keep the properties owned by the company maintained and fend off the foreclosure proceedings in the hopes of selling the homes, he said.

All of the this....all of these ugly legal filings to "keep things alive," is so Fd. IMO, the only thing Attorney Hug should be doing is ending this mess, not prolonging it!

The only heirs to Fd's "estate" are the five children of his union with JFd. Let go of the properties in foreclosure. Sell the ones that aren't. Good Lord...is there no sanity in the CT court system.

The only thing I support that Attorney Hug proposes is finding out who emptied the safety deposit box...and if there was any money left in any other accounts...get those things back for the kids. GF is not a bottomless piggy bank....JFd's children have many years remaining before they should be expected to fend for themselves. The estate should be used to support their lives into the future. Certainly Fd wasn't supporting them during the last 2.5 years of his life. Haven't they already lost enough???

The charade needs to end. Only good thoughts for the FD children and GF and all of JFd's friends who are supporting the kids. MOO.....MOOOOOOO

Hopefully Attys Hug and Weinstein will maintain a prudent distance from each other and from court personnel at the hearing, both being over the age of sixty, I'd guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502