Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Chad and Lori do to suggest they actually believe the end of time is near?

(I think I might make this part of my signature)
I think that is a really important point. I've seen Chad and Lori talk the talk, but I haven't seen anything to suggest they walk the walk. I personally, have come to believe Chad doesn't and never did believe any of his baloney, he was doing it for money and power, and I think Lori was the same, money and power. I think as she was reading his books she saw a major opportunity for money and power. I think they both were accomplished liars from very early on in this history, and saw a very vulnerable group of people they could very easily take advantage of. I think when you take out thinking that Chad and Lori believe these religious and spiritual beliefs in this case, everything comes together and makes a lot more sense. The Chad I knew in Springville until he moved to Rexburg also makes a lot more sense to me. MOO.

I'm gonna' ask that we all have parts as extras, too. I specifically wanna' play the part of a contestant in the Mrs Texas pageant. I am female, have blonde highlights and blue eyes... this is doable, right?! Nevermind that I'm a little older, only stand about 5'2", and haven't worn a bikini in 20* years... nor am I from Texas. But gimme' a sash, a crown and get outta' my way... this is my dream! :D

* Changed from 10 years to 20 - just to be honest, ya know.

I'll take the part of KW. If you mess with my grandkids, I will mess you up bad. Jmo

What if AlexC. Believed his sister really was a goddess and he was doing her bidding by removing obsticals in her life, then killing himself when he found out Tammy's body was going to be exhumed and he would have been found out, that he took something to kill himself thinking he'd be taken care of by her in the next life due to his devotion and actions to help her in her plan for upcoming events.
I wondered about him killing himself, but others have noted that he probably would have shot himself, and I think that's likely true.

I also don't think he could have known about Tammy being exhumed by then; her family didn't even know.

I agree that the toxicology on an embalmed body seems more than tough and with possibly questionable results. However, IF Alex's autopsy revealed his COD as some type of poison... then, this information could possibly narrow tox testing on Tammy's tests as well. If both Tammy and Alex died of the same substance (as many have speculated) this might be helpful in proving manner of death. Yeah, I know... this is all hugely speculative.
i think we are all sleuthing/thinking about poisons, but we just have nothing to go by yet. But do we have any experts here? Are there some toxins/poisons that are really hard to find after embalming. I still go back and forth on Alex----> suicide? or poisoned? In some ways I think it WAS suicide...he just knew how to take more of it to make sure he accomplished the task. Then I start to think someone was directed to off him, and they knew where the poison was, but just didn't know how to administer and overdid it. My mind keeps thinking that Alex's job as a trucker for hazardous waste knew how to find out about chemicals better than most in this group. Except there is a remote connection to JM who is a chemistry teacher. I know, I know...we cannot discuss. I can't wait til we can start talking about poison??? Yea.
What if AlexC. Believed his sister really was a goddess and he was doing her bidding by removing obsticals in her life, then killing himself when he found out Tammy's body was going to be exhumed and he would have been found out, that he took something to kill himself thinking he'd be taken care of by her in the next life due to his devotion and actions to help her in her plan for upcoming events.

i dunno.... Alex is really a conundrum. He frequented *advertiser censored* houses in Central AMerica, and I think I have also seen referenced here that he gambled. That is a pretty Jack Mormon to me. (In other Christian religions he would be called a "Salt Christian"). Do we really think he had a "soul" or real LDS beliefs? This is why I soooooo wish we could know more about the parents and how they actually raised these kids.

Last edited:
The only thing I can think is that they are still monitoring his every move. Who he talks to, where he goes. Maybe they are hoping he inadvertently leads the FBI to info. they need. I’m sure all his phones are wire tapped. And who knows what else the FBI is capable of doing as far as surveillance goes. Plus if he’s in jail he can’t talk to Lori and I’m sure they are listening on their conversations to see what could be said to help their case. But I wish they would arrest him already. MOO
I don't know CD's particular flavor of end times but the 3 I read about all included some form of government surveillance, tracking people through technology. Two implied government "microchipping" everyone, the third was less specific.

My point is, the FBI tracking CD's phone and listening in on his conversations is likely further proof to he and any like minded doomsdayers that the end times is approaching. IF he believes that. Or if he wants to use that to sell more snake oil.

MOO

I wondered about him killing himself, but others have noted that he probably would have shot himself, and I think that's likely true.

I also don't think he could have known about Tammy being exhumed by then; her family didn't even know.
I suspect that Chad got a call from a friend at the cemetery and Chad/Lori called Alex right away... to discuss what is what I would want to know.

I think that is a really important point. I've seen Chad and Lori talk the talk, but I haven't seen anything to suggest they walk the walk. I personally, have come to believe Chad doesn't and never did believe any of his baloney, he was doing it for money and power, and I think Lori was the same, money and power. I think as she was reading his books she saw a major opportunity for money and power. I think they both were accomplished liars from very early on in this history, and saw a very vulnerable group of people they could very easily take advantage of. I think when you take out thinking that Chad and Lori believe these religious and spiritual beliefs in this case, everything comes together and makes a lot more sense. The Chad I knew in Springville until he moved to Rexburg also makes a lot more sense to me. MOO.
i think so too. And I feel a critical point for them to seal (the other one) the deal was when she admitted what happened with JR. I think he fell into her trap on how to make money for a while before they would be the "god and goddess" to lead the masses and roll in the dough. mooooo

What did Chad and Lori do to suggest they actually believe the end of time is near?

(I think I might make this part of my signature)
Excellent point. It certainly smells fishy to me that to prepare for the end times they flew to Kauai twice, bought some expensive wedding pics, and sat on the beach while staying in a lux villa. If they believed the end times was near they would be living simply and converting that money to actual gold or silver, something that withstands the collapse of an economy and of nations. MOO

I'm gonna' ask that we all have parts as extras, too. I specifically wanna' play the part of a contestant in the Mrs Texas pageant. I am female, have blonde highlights and blue eyes... this is doable, right?! Nevermind that I'm a little older, only stand about 5'2", and haven't worn a bikini in 20* years... nor am I from Texas. But gimme' a sash, a crown and get outta' my way... this is my dream! :D

* Changed from 10 years to 20 - just to be honest, ya know.
Ha, I think you have the part. No auditions necessary.

re Withdrawing attorneys,
This is a bit late as I'm in a different timezone. My thoughts on Elcox and Webb (their firm) withdrawing from the case was always part of the plan. I think these lawyers are too expensive for the long haul and Lori and Chad knew that. I'd say Lori and Chad tried to throw a lot of money at that initial bail hearing, pinning everything on getting bail down to what they could afford then Lori getting out and running. This was their only hope. Now that affordable bail is off the table Webb and Elcox cannot be paid and withdraw. I'd Lori and Chad suggested or agreed to their withdrawal Means is cheap and willing to be told what to do, less concerned with his reputation and image so he is their man. I think this all says a lot about Lori and Chad having dwindling support and dwindling finances.

Same here, kids home from school for the rest of the month. Went shopping yesterday to stock up on food just in case we somehow end up having to stay in our homes for a couple of weeks. Baffled though by the toilet paper/bottled water hysteria.
BBM-
I can understand the bottle water and food stock up BUT the toilet paper and paper products being wiped out of all the stores is a mystery to me also.
I just don't get it with the TP :eek:

re Withdrawing attorneys,
This is a bit late as I'm in a different timezone. My thoughts on Elcox and Webb (their firm) withdrawing from the case was always part of the plan. I think these lawyers are too expensive for the long haul and Lori and Chad knew that. I'd say Lori and Chad tried to throw a lot of money at that initial bail hearing, pinning everything on getting bail down to what they could afford then Lori getting out and running. This was their only hope. Now that affordable bail is off the table Webb and Elcox cannot be paid and withdraw. I'd Lori and Chad suggested or agreed to their withdrawal Means is cheap and willing to be told what to do, less concerned with his reputation and image so he is their man. I think this all says a lot about Lori and Chad having dwindling support and dwindling finances.

And it might have gone down like this: "Lori, where are the kids?" L: "Oh, they're safe".. Webb: "Can you provide proof of life.. to just us?" L: "You know, you attorneys dont trust me. You're fired!"

My sarcasm is an acquired taste? The way I see it, Chad is all dreamy about having a remote, dusty and destitute end times place of refuge amongst the Navajo in NE AZ.

Look at NE AZ here::::: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Lori says, "hmmmm Maybe gimme that condo in Kauai! TYVM"...

ETA: AHA, I got it. It's the NALDS version of "Green Acres" .... The man wanted to live (their personal end times) in the country, the wife, New York. In this case, Eva Gabor won the draw, off to Kauai it was!

(Apologies to Millennials, who may have never seen the show)

Get caught up, here:

OK Boomer. :) (Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm one too and I definitely saw Green Acres.)

I'm thinking Lori wouldn't hate NE AZ since she spent a fair amount of time in Phoenix, but maybe not as much as Hawaii. It's the cold of and Idaho winter I have a hard time imagining she'd be okay with. MOO

I tend to agree with you on this. I also think that when he saw how much attention, publicity, and money could be had by selling supposed NDE's (as his published author JR was gaining) he decided to couch his own fictional books as having come from NDE's as well.

The only thing that gives me pause though is his move to Rexburg. What would cause him to pull up roots in Springville and persuade his family to move there of all places? This doesn't seem to make much sense unless he truly believed the call-out narrative (which claimed this area of Idaho, among other places, was supposedly a "safe place" to weather the last days calamities) and wanted to get ahead of the curve by relocating there. Unless perhaps he saw therein a marketable and vulnerable audience to prey upon since others from his group were moving there? I don't know.

1) the toilet paper run has to do with Australia rationing toilet paper that caused a panic for no reason in the US;
2) LVD is hoping new judge will reduce her bail enough so she can bond out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021