Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Laughing

Rarely Speechless
Reaction score
Someone posted this link in another thread.

SEEKING INFORMATION | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Recognize this window?

dump_1.gif

Restaurant chairs & a checkered tablecloth.

A flying duck & a dolphin. An area know for outdoorsy activity? Coastal town? March and ocean?

I've seen dolphins in the Gulf near Galveston.

With all our experienced eyes....

I think the duck is actual stained glass in a frame, hung over the window, while the dolphin is more like a window cling?

Tie to head to Amazon for dolphin window clings.

Red checkered tablecloth -- barbecue or home cookin' place?

Or Italian.

I think you're right about the stained glass frame. Can you tell whether that foliage-looking stuff around the dolphin is part of the design, or something outside the window?

When I first looked at it, I thought "Maine." Don't know why.

At first I was fixated on the duck & dolphin. But the FBI link has a link to a 16 page flier full of other photos. Idk if all one place or many locations. I get rural area vibe- older predator imo.

The most compelling pic is the one with certificates on the wall- you’d think they could sharpen/enhance that and have a name! Page 7! Moo
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/seeking-information/opa-collage4.pdf

It looks like a dorm room at college or one of those common suites, that would hold different furniture, certificates stuck on wall, not framed as might be in permanent home. Desk looks like dorm desk, cheaper than a motel. Also there is a toy in one picture with a graduation dog. A dog that has a graduation cap and looks like signatures.

IMO certificate on the wall says Most Improved Award and the certificate on the floor in one of the last pictures with the star on it looks like The Star of the Week which is usually given in kindergarten so each student gets to be highlighted. But it doesn't look filled in to me, I don't think.

I thought they were asking us to look at all the photos on the link! The window picture IMO has a tree outside with an interesting pattern of branches. The branches are in a whorl pattern. Maybe a blue star juniper tree that stays very small, just a few feet high, in winter you can see a starburst like pattern. Not sure where they are endemic to, but there are so many ornamentals sold all over that are non native.

At first I was fixated on the duck & dolphin. But the FBI link has a link to a 16 page flier full of other photos. Idk if all one place or many locations. I get rural area vibe- older predator imo.

The most compelling pic is the one with certificates on the wall- you’d think they could sharpen/enhance that and have a name! Page 7! Moo
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/seeking-information/opa-collage4.pdf

Well, I didn't notice anything about the other pictures!!!

I thought they were asking us to look at all the photos on the link! The window picture IMO has a tree outside with an interesting pattern of branches. The branches are in a whorl pattern. Maybe a blue star juniper tree that stays very small, just a few feet high, in winter you can see a starburst like pattern. Not sure where they are endemic to, but there are so many ornamentals sold all over that are non native.

I think the plant is outside the window and appears IMO to be a False Aurilia. How to Grow Schefflera Elegantissima Indoors. (can be grown inside or outside)

Chairs definitely look like commercial cafe/diner chairs along with table cloth. Could also picture this scene as someone's affordably decorated cottage/beach porch area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alisoncole
Back