Identified! RI - Bones found off of I-95 Pawtucket, RI, 19 Feb 2020 - Felix Colon

Oh wow thank you for the snap shot.
So do you Happen know exactly where they found the remains? I notice a dead end street and a parking lot from a business on one end . Then a cul de sac with homes and the heating oil place Then on the other end.
There are homes on there which look like their backyards go to the woods.
I also too find it odd nobody smelled the body at any point, especially since we have not had such a super cold snowing winter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200307-164353_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20200307-164353_Earth.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 41

Oh this Another even better snapshot thank you! Is this a different location from the first one? I don’t see any home? Oh itlooks really secluded and creepy and prob really dark at night. looks like you can get through from the parking lots around the building no? Unless they were on the highway and dropped it from there.

Oh this Another even better snapshot thank you! Is this a different location from the first one? I don’t see any home? Oh itlooks really secluded and creepy and prob really dark at night. looks like you can get through from the parking lots around the building no? Unless they were on the highway and dropped it from there.

This area is literally right next to the other screenshot the other person posted. It is much more secluded, and this is where the news video showed the scene. There is no himes around this. It is all industrial buildings, most of which are empty. You can not access the area from the parking lot. You would have to cross a river to get there. It is much more likely someone pulled over on the highway and dumped it there because there is no other way to get there.

In
oh now that is a good thought.
The original news article the police were quoted by the news saying they found something that they were already investigating. That was never clarified, and never mentioned again. Not sure what they meant.

On April 23rd 2019 a woman was reported missing and endangered from pawtucket. I can not find anything else about this case or person. I dont want to post her name here. But you can just google it. Anyone know if she was ever found?
Oh yes I found the woman but like you I ave found no further information as to her where about. Good find !!

So this could have been a drive by body dump and this person could be from far away.
If that is the case the car would have been traveling North. Not that it really narrows anything down lol.
Oh yes I found the woman but like you I ave found no further information as to her where about. Good find !!
It seems like too short of amount of time for a body to deterriorate that quickly. But then again i wouldnt really know.

Hi Tim, you are correct! I live locally and was basing the area off of the billboard I saw in the background of the news, but had forgotten about this one. Exact match.

upload_2020-3-9_9-15-3.png

upload_2020-3-9_8-44-17.png

upload_2020-3-9_9-11-2.png

Red tag (CRI, LLC) marks the same building/billboard where the emergency vehicles were in the first . Still not too wooded IMO. Still no update :(

Hi Tim, you are correct! I live locally and was basing the area off of the billboard I saw in the background of the news, but had forgotten about this one. Exact match.

View attachment 237401

View attachment 237394

View attachment 237400

Red tag (CRI, LLC) marks the same building/billboard where the emergency vehicles were in the first . Still not too wooded IMO. Still no update :(
Correct. And i also noticed that there is a stretch right there with no guardrails on the breakdown lane. This would mean that someone could drive right up the wooded area which is about 25-30 yards from the highway.

Correct. And i also noticed that there is a stretch right there with no guardrails on the breakdown lane. This would mean that someone could drive right up the wooded area which is about 25-30 yards from the highway.
You can even see it in the 1st attachment you sent. You can see how far in the police cars are parked on the side of the highway. Thats because theres no gaurdrails to stop anyone from driving right up to the woods.

It is a small wooded ar

View attachment 237401

View attachment 237394

View attachment 237400

Red tag (CRI, LLC) marks the same building/billboard where the emergency vehicles were in the first . Still not too wooded IMO. Still no update :([/QUOTE
It is a small wodded area but it makes sense how nobody would have noticed. You cant get to it from the right hand side because theres a river you would have to cross, and obviously you cant get there from the other side because its a highway. And theres no houses anywhere near it.

Oh wow, so close to home and he wasn’t found in a search. I wonder if he was hit by a vehicle and the driver didn’t realize it? So sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back