TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

MOD NOTE:

ANYONE POSTING INSIDE INFORMATION THAT CANNOT BE LINKED TO MSM OR LE STATEMENTS MUST BE A VERIFIED INSIDER ON WEBSLEUTHS. IF THE INSIDE INFO IS POSTED BY SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT BECOME A VERIFIED INSIDER IN THIS CASE, THOSE POSTS WILL BE REMOVED. THAT IS A VIOLATION OF TOS. PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE OR ENGAGE WITH SUCH POSTS AS YOUR POST WILL LIKEWISE VIOLATE WEBSLEUTHS’ TOS AND WILL ALSO BE REMOVED. INSTEAD PLEASE REPORT THOSE POSTS FOR MODERATORS TO ADDRESS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS TO POST AS RESPECTFUL AND RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS.

CocoChanel

When I first read about Prisma's disappearance, I thought surely the ex-bf must have set up a meeting with her, and drugged her or something. Because meeting up with an ex who'd previously been violent & then you disappear seemed like too much of a coincidence. But as more info has come out I see it differently.

I now think something changed in Prisma's life that led to everything. Could she have undiagnosed bipolar disorder and was having a manic episode? SOMETHING caused her to have behavioral/personality changes compared to her usual responsible self. And these behavior changes led to her having a dispute at work, leaving her job abruptly, drinking a lot, seeing her violent ex-boyfriend, and the road-rage incident... all this resulting from Prisma's altered behavioral state, rather than resulting from the ex-bf.

People who are experiencing a manic episode can be:

- More talkative than usual, pressured speech = for example, 1 hour discussion with babysitter compared to usual 10 min, but discussion was all over the place: Easter, her job, etc. She also called multiple people, one after another.

- Inflated self-esteem or grandiosity = she got in an argument at work, decided "I don't need this job"; arguing with ex-bf, as well as bartender; pulling gun out in road rage incident

- Flight of ideas or racing thoughts = changed destinations mid-route; mistook one ex-bf for another; couldn't focus to give her location

- Increase in goal-directed activity, psychomotor agitation/pacing = wouldn't give up on seeing ex-bf; parked sloppy and ran toward apartments, pacing movements

- Excessive involvement in pleasurable activities that have a high potential for painful consequences (e.g., engaging in unrestrained buying sprees, sexual indiscretions, or foolish business investments) = the whole day

I could say alcohol was to blame for SOME of her behavior, like sitting down and crying in a parking lot... but many of these decisions and actions happened before she had any drinks. I fear that she might have done something extremely risky (get in a car with a group of men she didn't know, for example) or self-destructive (jump into the dumpster) in the state she was in. But I don't think anyone was plotting against her... I think whatever happened stemmed from these behavioral changes.

This is JMO, and is not me blaming Prisma. I feel very bad for her if she had undiagnosed issues that led to her being missing. And I feel terrible for her son. I just feel this is an avenue that needs to be explored. I pray she's found, alive and well. MOO

When I first read about Prisma's disappearance, I thought surely the ex-bf must have set up a meeting with her, and drugged her or something. Because meeting up with an ex who'd previously been violent & then you disappear seemed like too much of a coincidence. But as more info has come out I see it differently.

I now think something changed in Prisma's life that led to everything. Could she have undiagnosed bipolar disorder and was having a manic episode? SOMETHING caused her to have behavioral/personality changes compared to her usual responsible self. And these behavior changes led to her having a dispute at work, leaving her job abruptly, drinking a lot, seeing her violent ex-boyfriend, and the road-rage incident... all this resulting from Prisma's altered behavioral state, rather than resulting from the ex-bf.

People who are experiencing a manic episode can be:

- More talkative than usual, pressured speech = for example, 1 hour discussion with babysitter compared to usual 10 min, but discussion was all over the place: Easter, her job, etc. She also called multiple people, one after another.

- Inflated self-esteem or grandiosity = she got in an argument at work, decided "I don't need this job"; arguing with ex-bf, as well as bartender; pulling gun out in road rage incident

- Flight of ideas or racing thoughts = changed destinations mid-route; mistook one ex-bf for another; couldn't focus to give her location

- Increase in goal-directed activity, psychomotor agitation/pacing = wouldn't give up on seeing ex-bf; parked sloppy and ran toward apartments, pacing movements

- Excessive involvement in pleasurable activities that have a high potential for painful consequences (e.g., engaging in unrestrained buying sprees, sexual indiscretions, or foolish business investments) = the whole day

I could say alcohol was to blame for SOME of her behavior, like sitting down and crying in a parking lot... but many of these decisions and actions happened before she had any drinks. I fear that she might have done something extremely risky (get in a car with a group of men she didn't know, for example) or self-destructive (jump into the dumpster) in the state she was in. But I don't think anyone was plotting against her... I think whatever happened stemmed from these behavioral changes.

This is JMO, and is not me blaming Prisma. I feel very bad for her if she had undiagnosed issues that led to her being missing. And I feel terrible for her son. I just feel this is an avenue that needs to be explored. I pray she's found, alive and well. MOO

I agree with you 100%. What stood out the most to me was the stuff related to her job. It was her first day. I think most of us try to be on our best behavior on our first day—especially when many jobs put new hires on a 90-day probation period. And yet, she got into an argument before she even clocked in.

And then she essentially committed job abandonment. Of course, we can't ask her if that was her intention. But what other consequences are there after taking an unannounced 3-hour lunch break drinking alcohol? I can't imagine any boss excusing that, especially from a new hire.

I think there's reason to suspect some kind of incipient mental disorder or breakdown. Maybe by drinking so much, she was unknowingly self-medicating. The alcohol momentarily relieved whatever may have been starting in her mind—but it didn't take it away completely, as evidenced by everything else that followed.

Wild speculation here, but I think in her condition, she went looking for some narcotics. I think she probably fell into some real bad company as a result. In her state, she was vulnerable to very bad people.
So would you speculate known or unknown company?

If your opinion is correct to known or unknown evidence?
Could be I agree.

Wild speculation here, but I think in her condition, she went looking for some narcotics. I think she probably fell into some real bad company as a result. In her state, she was vulnerable to very bad people.

So would you speculate known or unknown company?

If your opinion is correct to known or unknown evidence?
Could be I agree.

Yes, I also think this is a good theory. There's no evidence, as far as we know, but it's still reasonable. Maybe the evening wasn't over for her, and she wanted to continue the party. Maybe she knew someone else in the area, or could've run into someone by chance. Definitely another theory worth exploring.

Yes, I also think this is a good theory. There's no evidence, as far as we know, but it's still reasonable. Maybe the evening wasn't over for her, and she wanted to continue the party. Maybe she knew someone else in the area, or could've run into someone by chance. Definitely another theory worth exploring.
Do you have a timeframe in mind.
Last seen to TOD
Your speculation is appreciated

Do you have a timeframe in mind.
Last seen to TOD
Your speculation is appreciated

I think it would've had to be some time after 6pm when she was last seen on camera and by witnesses in the elevator and parking area. Coming up with a timeframe is complicated, though, because I've read that some entrances/exits unfortunately did not have cameras, so if she did leave, she could've done so undetected at any time after 6pm.

I think it would've had to be some time after 6pm when she was last seen on camera and by witnesses in the elevator and parking area. Coming up with a timeframe is complicated, though, because I've read that some entrances/exits unfortunately did not have cameras, so if she did leave, she could've done so undetected at any time after 6pm.
To Add my speculation only........
Could of been in apartment building off camera. Quite into after midnight.

I know of no case ever where someone voluntarily decided to take a nap in a dumpster. They are smelly and not easy to get into even if you so desired. This scenario strains credibility. With all due respect.

Corrie McKeague
Disappearance of Corrie McKeague - Wikipedia

Florida couple Drunk Florida Couple Allegedly Pass Out In Dumpster, Wake Up In Garbage Truck

Drunk guy in Cleveland Cleveland Guy Gets Drunk, Climbs In A Dumpster To Fall Asleep, Wakes Up In A Garbage Truck

It also happens very often to homeless people who take shelter within.

With all due respect, Prisma had been drinking for three hours that day. People under the influence of alcohol don't always make the best decisions. This is not to mention her many other questionable decisions that day (arguing at her job, abandoning her job, weird long call with the babysitter, getting kicked out of a bar, road rage incident).

I'm not saying I'm married to the idea, or that this is what definitely happened. But often when you're really drunk and it overpowers you, you feel like you just need to lie down. She wasn't acting rationally all day while sober. Why should she act rationally while drunk?
Agreed. When I was a server and young I would often binge, on a day off. Don’t know how I survived those days. I really don’t!! I see myself in Prismas drunken shoes. Thank you Lord I survived.
Local to me and something needs to happen here ASAP!!
How can I help?
Edit * hit send too soon

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member