FBI seeks help identifying this window, duck & dolphin images

At first I was fixated on the duck & dolphin. But the FBI link has a link to a 16 page flier full of other photos. Idk if all one place or many locations. I get rural area vibe- older predator imo.

The most compelling pic is the one with certificates on the wall- you’d think they could sharpen/enhance that and have a name! Page 7! Moo
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/seeking-information/opa-collage4.pdf

Yes, I'm thinking it's an older predator, unkempt, cheap furniture and rural area, old cottage, old garage, as well. I don't really think that is real stained glass, framed, I think it is a clingon like the dolphin below it. Can't help with id'ing any of the items as to origin, etc. as I'm Canadian and none looked familiar to up north here.

Yes, I'm thinking it's an older predator, unkempt, cheap furniture and rural area, old cottage, old garage, as well. I don't really think that is real stained glass, framed, I think it is a clingon like the dolphin below it. Can't help with id'ing any of the items as to origin, etc. as I'm Canadian and none looked familiar to up north here.

The FBI text identifies it as a restaurant.

At first I was fixated on the duck & dolphin. But the FBI link has a link to a 16 page flier full of other photos. Idk if all one place or many locations. I get rural area vibe- older predator imo.

The most compelling pic is the one with certificates on the wall- you’d think they could sharpen/enhance that and have a name! Page 7! Moo

I found that this link is the best for enlarging any and all of the pictures.

The duck screen in the window looks to be hanging from eye screws or hooks. It looks like it is material. There is a big gap to the side of the window.

Scrolling down to another photo, it looks like pants hanging in the closet with jeans crumpled up down below.

There are so many pictures. They are labeled with letters and numbers. Does anyone know how the IDs are generated? Maybe letters identifying different cases or locations?

I found that this link is the best for enlarging any and all of the pictures.

The duck screen in the window looks to be hanging from eye screws or hooks. It looks like it is material. There is a big gap to the side of the window.

Scrolling down to another photo, it looks like pants hanging in the closet with jeans crumpled up down below.

There are so many pictures. They are labeled with letters and numbers. Does anyone know how the IDs are generated? Maybe letters identifying different cases or locations?
I noticed the crumpled up jeans with the black belt looked like they had dirt on them. The light brown teddybear in one of the first photos looks old, perhaps the perp's childhood one, gross.
I would call it a "diner"
Yes
View attachment 238772

Any ideas why there would be numbers on the wall? The only thing I can think of is room keys for a motel, or something along those lines.

Room keys perhaps for a small number of rustic fishing cabins in a row.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back