Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO is becoming a bigger character in this whole thing.
Did he suggest to FA work needs doing at FGM's place and btw, there's some 'sweet little kids coming by?' FA scopes the place out with RP's vehicle and decides to come back later to ask about work, WT happens to be alone out front when he returned.
FA intended to work there surrounded by children, MP seemed to accommodate this also at the church, but had the opportunity to grab William, unseen. :(
GO's property would be a place to dig, JMO.

Did he suggest to FA work needs doing at FGM's place and btw, there's some 'sweet little kids coming by?' FA scopes the place out with RP's vehicle and decides to come back later to ask about work, WT happens to be alone out front when he returned.
FA intended to work there surrounded by children, MP seemed to accommodate this also at the church, but had the opportunity to grab William, unseen. :(
Very scary thoughts, but the more the inquest goes, the more possible it seems.
I have a feeling PS may have seen something and has been threatened.
MOO

GO knew the day before most likely,and FA has picked up on it...yes did he scope house....who was grey car and did Rays car have hubcaps ?? saw William playing and decided to snatch later...did Ray want his car back a FA walked home ??

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court heard Ray Porter told Ms Okpegbue he kept “having visitors” at the nursing home. He then told her “I didn’t do anything wrong.. all I did was give my best mate and a boy a lift”. He told her she has a face he could trust.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court heard he then told her he was referring to “the boy that went missing down in Kendall”. She asked him “are you talking about William Tyrrell?” And he said “yes”.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court heard Ray Porter told Ms Okpegbue he kept “having visitors” at the nursing home. He then told her “I didn’t do anything wrong.. all I did was give my best mate and a boy a lift”. He told her she has a face he could trust.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court heard he then told her he was referring to “the boy that went missing down in Kendall”. She asked him “are you talking about William Tyrrell?” And he said “yes”.
Omg.. I assume his best mate was FA? So many questions. How was William compliant? RP must have known he was involved in an abduction? How have police not made an arrest?? IMO

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Tara Schofield is now in the witness box. She worked at the same aged care home where Porter was a patient. She said Porter spoke about two friends of his named “Phil” and “Frank”. She said she was told by another nurse about the conversation about William and called police.
I don't think we've heard of a Phil. But we do know of a Paul. Couldn't have been mistaken??

Very scary thoughts, but the more the inquest goes, the more possible it seems.
I have a feeling PS may have seen something and has been threatened.
MOO
Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Tara Schofield is now in the witness box. She worked at the same aged care home where Porter was a patient. She said Porter spoke about two friends of his named “Phil” and “Frank”. She said she was told by another nurse about the conversation about William and called police.
omg

BBM, Probably because they have no evidence to make an arrest yet, IMO.
Is it possible that they have found some evidence....??? But just witholding for now??? Could that be part of catching the person out this week??? And as the Australian said they do know more than they are telling???? Or am I just being too hopeful???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288