Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, it doesn't look like MT is sitting in the vehicle and leaning out; it appears her footwear is visible on the white-painted curb as she is standing, leaning over and using her fingers to grasp something. IMO, she is either picking something up or she is grasping a tool (crayon or chalk?) to mark a particular spot. Given that was the same location where LE says the FedEx envelope was placed in the storm drain, that raises the question: Was that so someone following behind them could easily find that location once they were notified the drop occurred?

ETA: Should be able to tell from the Starbucks surveillance for the food/drink purchase after the Albany Ave trip whether the footwear MT is wearing as she comes inside the store is the same as that she appears to be wearing standing at the curb here.

Also ETA: I am very pleased the quality of these shots is excellent.
Could MT be putting out her cigarette on the ground? Didn’t they say she was seen on video smoking out the window of the truck? This was their last stop wasn’t it, the truck bed looks empty. Bet they were both very nervous.
MOO.

Dulos vs Dulos Memorandum of Decision on Plantiff’s
Application for Emergency...Custody

1. “Defendant stated he needed to have Ms. Troconis live at the house [4JC] for practical reasons.”
Practical reasons??? Like early morning showers? Or because the Farber family was paying the mortgage? It was his kids versus the “practicality” of having MT live there?

2. Footnote 2, page 4: Ms Troconis’ daughter Nicole moved into one of the Dulos daughter’s bedrooms. [presumably prior to November 2017, according to placement of footnote]

So what were FDs plans if he got custody of the kids?? This tells me he probably had nefarious plans for his kids if he got them. Was he going to make a 13 year old girl share a room with his 8 or 11 year old daughter??

MOO.

Attorney: Police took photos of Michelle Troconis during strip search

There’s an additional 2nd photo of the Raptor stop by the storm drain in this article.
From that photo you can see how brazen they were, as traffic streamed by and a pedestrian crossed through the parking lot. So many potential witnesses!
And to think they had JDs bloody clothes and who knows what else back there. Definitely only psychopaths could pretend like everything was normal while disposing of such items in such a public way.

Makes me think that the body wasn’t disposed of on Albany, given how many people were out and the potential to get caught, but then again, these actions even if just the bags alone seem incomprehensible to a normal person so who knows.

MOO.

The Headline is Misleading.

According to this article, MT was NOT subjected to a Strip Search.

This article states that MT was in her underwear during the process.

That would be a bra and panties/thong.

I doubt that any MT swimsuit would have given her Any additional coverage, so I do not see the issue with an underwear included body survey.

A Strip search is absolutely void of any clothing and includes a cavity search.

MT was Definitely NOT subjected to a Strip search.

LE was looking for signs of a struggle on their bodies, as in scratches, bites, bruises, etc. that could be evidence of a crime.

ALL suspects are eligible for body surveys with the appropriate warrant Or consent, so Why, should MT receive 'special' treatment?

IMO, LE did everything 'by the book' with this Body Survey.

IMO.

1. “Defendant stated he needed to have Ms. Troconis live at the house [4JC] for practical reasons.”
Practical reasons??? Like early morning showers? Or because the Farber family was paying the mortgage? It was his kids versus the “practicality” of having MT live there?

2. Footnote 2, page 4: Ms Troconis’ daughter Nicole moved into one of the Dulos daughter’s bedrooms. [presumably prior to November 2017, according to placement of footnote]

So what were FDs plans if he got custody of the kids?? This tells me he probably had nefarious plans for his kids if he got them. Was he going to make a 13 year old girl share a room with his 8 or 11 year old daughter??

MOO.

No, Actually Fd was going to make both His 8 and 11 year old daughters share a room and the 13 year old outsider would get to keep one of Their rooms all to herself. You know, because the oldest always gets a room to themselves.

IMO.

First, it doesn't look like MT is sitting in the vehicle and leaning out; it appears her footwear is visible on the white-painted curb as she is standing, leaning over and using her fingers to grasp something. IMO, she is either picking something up or she is grasping a tool (crayon or chalk?) to mark a particular spot. Given that was the same location where LE says the FedEx envelope was placed in the storm drain, that raises the question: Was that so someone following behind them could easily find that location once they were notified the drop occurred?

ETA: Should be able to tell from the Starbucks surveillance for the food/drink purchase after the Albany Ave trip whether the footwear MT is wearing as she comes inside the store is the same as that she appears to be wearing standing at the curb here.

Also ETA: I am very pleased the quality of these shots is excellent.

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

Attorney Pattis and Smith had intimate knowledge about the Fd assets and personal illiquidity situation. Yet, it seems that they didn't have access to the Fd IRA and so it begs the question: HOW HAVE THEY BEEN GETTING PAID FOR MONTHS? ARE ATTYs PATTIS AND SMITH BEING PAID BY THE STATE OF CT? Why is there not disclosure on this issue from the State if the State is paying Atty. P.? Do we see Attys Pattis and Smith as 'creditors' of the Fd Estate?

$6.00 million BAIL BOND FRAUD - Atty Pattis and Smith again intimately involved with the preparation and negotiation of the bond agreement - WHY ARE WE NOT SEEING THEM HELD RESPONSIBLE BY THE STATE OF CT?

SANCTIONS FROM STATE OF CT? WHY NOT? WHERE WAS/IS JUDGE WHITE and ATTY COLANGELO on this issue?

DISBARRMENT? WHY NOT? WHERE WAS/IS JUDGE WHITE and ATTY COLANGELO?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - For whom?

MOO

Let’s start with Judge Heller. Is that her name? Divorce judge that allowed 440 motions to be filed and nothing happened. NOTHING. No consequences. If she had clamped down on FD from the start, this would not have happened. Pay child support. Produce financial records. Or sit in jail for contempt. It’s amazing what a little jail time can do to a neglectful parent. IMO.

@davealtimari

This is the first photo ever made public of Fotis Dulos on Albany Avenue on May 24. He is about to place a FedEx envelope in a storm drain. The woman leaning out of passengers side door picking up something is Michelle Troconis.
ETPoYk3XYAIFF55

So glad to finally being seeing these photographs! Not sure what Atty. P. was moaning about in terms of clarity...even here where we are looking at a photo from a video, IMO things look CRYSTAL CLEAR!

Fd looks quite clear and MT LOOKS EVEN CLEARER IMO! There is no mistaking who EITHER OF THESE 2 individuals are!

MOO

The defense lawyer for Michelle Troconis, accused in the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, claims she was strip searched and photographed naked during her DNA collection on May 31 prior to her arrest.

Attorney Jon Schoenhorn is submitted a motion that her DNA and other evidence was collected “unlawfully” and wants that suppressed in court.

The search warrant did not set forth any facts to establish probable cause to collect DNA, take fingerprints, or require a strip search of the defendant. The intrusive, extreme and assaultive conduct was not justified by any information contained in the warrant affidavit.”

Schoenhorn also wants to suppress the use of “illegally seized property” from 4 Jefferson Crossing, the home Troconis lived in with Fotis Dulos, and wants that property returned.

The defense also wants to suppress data “unlawfully seized” from her cell phone company.

The filing also includes surveillance photos from cameras in Hartford that appear to show Fotis Dulos dropping items into trashcans on Albany Avenue in Hartford, shortly after the disappearance of Jennifer...

Attorney for Troconis wants to bar nude photos from evidence

Oh my. Looks like MT 'New Atty' is hard at work to chistle down his retainer with a whole series of 'hail mary' nonsense motions to the Court on behalf of him IMO unredeemable client.

Look forward to seeing the logic 'word salad' from MT 'New Atty' *advertiser censored* as to why the photos and stip search were unlawful. Mmmm. JFd died a violent death and the 2 co-conspirators needed to be stip searched and the bodies looked at for evidence of bruising, cuts, scrapes etc. and also looked at for purposes to determine possible drug use as well IMO. IMO looks like Atty *advertiser censored* is in trouble early if this is the path he is going down as it seems that his time would be better served sharing what his client knows about the location of JFd body and movements of Fd rather than worrying about nude photos showing up in Court.

I also very much suspect that the photos MT was seeking to 'erase' from her phone that were mentioned in AW3 did not relate to her daughter but DID RELATE TO HER, Fd and possibly their many 'special parties' at 4Jx. I do wonder who else has NUDE PHOTOs on the MT phone and perhaps this is why Atty *advertiser censored* is working so hard to suppress cell phone data!?!?!?

Will be treated to still and video shots of the 'special parties' at 4Jx so that we will see what all MT and Fd got upto in the free time? As Atty. P. infamously said, "BRING IT ON" and let the world know who exactly MT IS and how she and Fd chose to live their lives with minor children present. My guess is that the eventual MT cell phone photos would make a wonderful evidence display in a possible termination of parental rights case by biodad of MT daughter at some point too!

I'm surprised that MT is objecting to the strip search photos as its clear from the Probate Court request to return her 2 'artistic photos' that she has no issue with personal nudity being on display. Excluding the photos from the alleged strip search are a particularly laughable motion IMO as MT said on the record in Probate Court the she had 'artistic pictures' at 4Jx hanging on the wall. I am very surprised that the Daily Mail isn't all over the issue of both the 4Jx 'artistic pictures' and the strip search pictures as this is right up their alley. Will have to figure out why this hasn't happened yet as I'm sure there is public interest in the topic too......

I realise that nude shots at 4Jx aren't the same as the photos taken for DNA collection but LE clearly had probable cause to strip search her and Fd given the way they both appeared visibly during this time. I've honestly seen mug shots from meth heads and chronic drug abusers that looked better than the AW1 mug shots of MT and Fd. I also don't think there was ANY mistake (even though Atty Colangelo claimed he didn't know why MT was referred to special program for drug testing) MT was given the requirement for drug testing after AW1. No mystery in my mind at all. I also wonder if what MT was disposing of on Albany was a 'joint' that she and Fd were sharing as they were driving down Albany? I do wonder if LE retrieved the item as she was quite determined in her efforts to get rid of whatever she had in her hands as she was clearly outside of the passenger side door of the Raptor IMO.

Here is a refresher on the MT AW1 picture. We also have the DM photos from 4Jx to show what MT and Fd looked like at this time. I mean if an officer were to visibly see MT in the shape she was in, its no mystery to me that a strip search was done and any/all drug tests were undertaken and ditto for Fd. MT 'New Atty' is clearly reaching and its going to be painful to see yet another atty undertaking to derail justice by filing frivolous motions on behalf of his client. BRING ON JUDGE WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the original Michael Dinan article on AW1 which has a great summary of what Fd and MT were doing on Albany:

Arrest Warrants: Estranged Husband, Girlfriend Dumped Bags with Items ‘Found To Contain Jennifer Dulos’s Blood’

Here are the booking photos for Fd and MT. I mean REALLY! What LE official would take a look at EITHER Fd or MT and not do full strip searches, drug testing and whatever else including DNA etc. I am sure that the reason for the strip searches was also to see any bruises or wounds present on the bodies and so I VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THE NUDE PHOTOGRAPHS OF ALL OF THE CO-CONSPIRATORS PRESENTED AS EVIDENCE AT TRIAL.

FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png

Last edited:
Dulos vs Dulos Memorandum of Decision on Plantiff’s
Application for Emergency...Custody

Reading these emotion laden descriptions from the Court about the impact of Fd AND MT weaponising the children against JFd simply brings tears to the eyes now as it did when I first read them many months ago. To see 2 children brought to the point of being candidates for in patient care IMO should have brought criminal charges of child abuse AGAINST Fd AND MT. Yes, MT was IMO very much part of what was done to the Dulos children and she did it knowingly and willingly and she did it to torture and torment not just the children but her main foe, JFd. Reading this again, there is no doubt in my mind that MT was FRONT AND CENTER for this entire process of using the 5 Dulos children against JFd.

I also wonder if the Greek Family ever read the Family Court documents and this one in particular? I doubt it, but I'm curious as this document and a few other similar ones, told me precisely who Fd and MT are as human beings. After reading these documents I never doubted JFd claims about wanting to see MT and her daughter barred from interacting with the 5 Dulos children. Nope, no doubt in my mind. As who would want their beloved children to interact with a human being such as MT who thought that 'winning' meant tormenting and psychologically torturing minor children?

I could never get to the bottom of whether MT was ever investigated by CT DSC to ascertain if she was fit herself to be a parent and we don't know if any investigation was ever undertaken to make sure that MT daughter was deemed 'safe' at 4Jx too. Nothing would surprise me as to the ineptness of the State of CT but I am surprised that one of the 'officers of the court' in this case didn't undertake to make sure that MT daughter was safe as it was clear from the testimony about MT and Fd that these 2 individuals themselves didn't hesitate to use children for their own goals and they also didn't hesitate to use MT daughter as a pawn in their games as well. IMO this should have been investigated and MT daughter removed from the situation if it was found that she was being used by adults with no scruples or morals as part of their scheme to torture and torment JFd via her children.

The pain of the children was obvious and real and was documented over a long period of time by multiple professionals YET Fd AND MT PERSISTED WITH THEIR PLAN TO USE THE CHILDREN AGAINST JFd WITH NO CARE AS TO THE PSYCHOLOGICAL DESTRUCTION ON THE CHILDREN. Nope, no care and worse though IMO was that they enjoyed the pain being inflicted. That is IMO who Fd and MT are as people. They don't care who they bring down and what damage they inflict so long as they get what they want and when they want it.

ZERO doubt in my mind that MT KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WAS GOING ON here with the DULOS CHILDREN and SHE DIDN'T CARE EITHER.

Did Fd and MT sit around and give each other 'high fives' to say that they were WINNING all the meantime the Court was documented the psychological breakdown of the 2 oldest Dulos children? My guess is YES! This unraveling of the children and the drama inflicted was right up the alley of Fd and MT.

Yep, Fd and MT IMO are monsters because IMO any human beings who saw what was happening to the 5 Dulos children WOULD HAVE STOPPED.

But, WE DIDN'T SEE Fd and MT STOPPING ANYTHING IN TERMS OF THEIR BEHAVIOR.

Nope.

No Stopping. The monstrous behaviour continued and continued and it got worse because Fd and MT then asked the Dulos children to LIE about MT and her daughter.

Yep, 44 yo single mother herself knew what was going on with the Dulos children and EVEN WITH A DEGREE IN PSYCHOLOGY and a mother who was formerly a psychologist (before losing her license and being an 'almost felon' via revision agreement from US Govt) the torment and torture of children continued.

This IMO is precisely who MT and Fd are and there is no caring about children and the damage it could inflict upon the children FOR A LIFETIME.

But, IMO it all got quite worse than this (as if this were possible) as MT then proceeded to use her daughter to communicate and manipulate the older Dulos children. For this fact alone I believe JFd should have brought MT into the divorce action directly and sought a protection order against BOTH MT and HER DAUGHTER who was being used by Fd and MT as part of their diabolical plot to unhinge JFd via playing psychological games with the Dulos children who no doubt were in huge pain and suffered massive confusion.

To me this also show the cruel streak and sadistic streaks of both Fd and MT. The goal IMO was to inflict massive pain on JFd and how best to do that but to attack directly what she was willing to give up her life to protect, namely her 5 beloved children.

Based on this document (and the many others in the file along similar lines too IMO) there is NO WAY I will ever be convinced that MT and Fd AREN'T MONSTERs for doing what they did to 5 children that had no part of this battle with JFd.

But, MT and Fd didn't care about the children. They just cared about winning at all costs and MT was even willing to make HER DAUGHTER a component of the battle against JFd. I do very much wonder if biodad was aware of what was going on and I do very much wonder if this particular document and some others that are along the same lines haven't been translated to spanish and shared with him as its clear he loves his daughter but I do wonder how much he might know about how his daughter was used by MT and Fd against the Dulos children and JFd in particular? I also wonder if CT DCS has investigated the role of MT and her daughter in the Dulos divorce at any point and whether MTs fitness as a parent herself has been evaluated? Will have to do some investigatory work along these lines as every time I read this particular document its impossible to yet again separate Fd and MT....they are just always there together, every step of the way and they had a plan to simply unravel JFd piece by piece and the children were IMO where JFd was most vulnerable and MT and Fd knew it IMO.

Monsters = Michele Troconis + Fotis Dulos.

MOO

Let’s start with Judge Heller. Is that her name? Divorce judge that allowed 440 motions to be filed and nothing happened. NOTHING. No consequences. If she had clamped down on FD from the start, this would not have happened. Pay child support. Produce financial records. Or sit in jail for contempt. It’s amazing what a little jail time can do to a neglectful parent. IMO.

Yep, the same Judge Heller who recently had her appointment to Family Court renewed WITH NO COMMENTS from the Judiciary Committee in Hartford.

No words for the State of CT as IMO Judge Heller should have been terminated from Family Court, but sadly its not how things roll in CT. The terminally incompetent IMO simply get renewed and the cycle goes on and on and on.

We also saw Zero Consequences for GAL Michael (Maserati) Meehan who was billing over $300,000 a year for his 'services' to the Dulos case (paid virtually entirely by GF and JFd) and Fd still owed him money at the time of his death. Where else can an IMO at best mediocre attorney make this kind of money in CT and then makes this money by fueling the contentious divorce and IMO NOT safeguarding the 5 Dulos children which was what he was paid to do.

Nope. No consequences for Atty Michael Meehan sadly. He will just be lined up and ready to do what he did on the Dulos case on rinse and repeat and PS we cannot forget THAT HE IS THE ONE THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE PSYCH REPORT to FD ATTY. Judge Heller did ZERO about this despite the fact that BOTH ATTYs in FAMILY Court called for Atty Michael Meehan to be dismissed.

Hate to say it but Judge Heller and GAL Michael Meehan BOTH deserved to be terminate by the CT Court System. Not surprisingly though they won't be. Not how the State of CT rolls.

Moo

So glad to finally being seeing these photographs! Not sure what Atty. P. was moaning about in terms of clarity...even here where we are looking at a photo from a video, IMO things look CRYSTAL CLEAR!

Fd looks quite clear and MT LOOKS EVEN CLEARER IMO! There is no mistaking who EITHER OF THESE 2 individuals are!

MOO

There is no doubt that these two are Fd and MT-he is wearing his signature skinny dark jeans and those boots he preferred. Who knows what she is doing, but it almost doesn’t matter-MT is there with him, throwing away stuff they needed to get rid of after cleaning up a mess that didn’t include spilled coffee. I cannot wait until she is in prison and we can forget about her. Did Fd really think the charges against her would be dropped after his death, just on his say-so?

Really, clear good video. Notice that MT is picking a 4-leafed clover off the ground...'ya think?

How did DA get access to video that LE hasn't released yet? Attorney Schoenhorn? Hmmmmm.....MOO...IMO
JMO, but I think she is snuffing out a cigarette.

ETA: Since I am now caught up on the thread, I see it's possible she was actually doing something else.

I respectfully disagree with your statement, "if she had clamped down on FD from the start, this would not have happened." I think clamping down earlier should have been done (in BOTH the divorce/custody related actions AND the civil actions involving GF and her husband's estate) because our courts should not tolerate such serial and serious incivility, but it would only have resulted in FD killing JFD earlier, the first chance he could pull together plans to do so.

FD was a complete fraud. He had long been living a lie. He wasn't who he represented himself to be. His business success and hard working*/hard playing international lifestyle was entirely facilitated by easy Farber money and shady dealing with other shady lying and cheating people. Without Jennifer and the Farber money propping him up, FD was just another cheat on the make, eager to charm his way into one dupe's pocket and another dupe's pants and to pretend that he had something of value to offer in return.

IMO, FD represented himself in that hearing for two reasons: he was nearly broke despite his presentation of himself as a big success to everyone other than the court, and someone who has gained what little he has through cheating others can't bear to part with a penny of it to hire someone to fight for his interests when his whole life has taught him he can cheat/steal/kill his way to serve those interests. It was who he was.

IMO, if you could look into FD's pre-JFD working past and have those who shared that past tell the truth about their experiences with him, you'd find that his cheat/steal/"do whatever I want and damn the consequences to anyone who gets in the way" behavior was consistent throughout his work history. He likely got away with it for so long because people who have been cheated through charm really hate to reveal that fact about themselves publicly. They take their losses and move on.

I hope the last thing FD saw in JFD's eyes was a reflection of the truth that she knew exactly who he was and that that truth haunted him until he sucked his last breath.

*hard working: I wonder if FD, the "luxury home builder" ever so much as lifted a hammer, pounded a single nail, laid down a level or checked a single doorway for plumb. I seriously doubt it.

YES!

Color me curious, but I do very much wonder WHY the issue of FD NOT SLEEPING at 4Jx has now been mentioned multiple times in these "Air Mail aka PEE Mail IMO" installment articles?

The issue is oddly presented as a 'fact' by the writer with no source too. WHY? Sorta seems a wee bit OBVIOUS and IMO plays on not all readers knowing the FACTS in a way that I believe to be irresponsible, wrong and slimey by this 'writer' too. No words for such low standards as IMO even the National Enquirer would make reference to 'a friend' or 'a neighbor' or 'a passing stranger' SAW whatever it was that the writer was asking the reader to believe. Slipshod and obvious. I'd give good odds that there is some connection somewhere to this 'writer' or Graydon Carter and MT New Atty *advertiser censored*. Yawn.

Had a good giggle reading the article that the 'writer' made reference to a JFd 'friend' as being the source for more victim shaming dating dark day stories from the 1980s with the likes of legendary slimeball narcissists like Lauer and Rose! Yikes!

Sure Atty *advertiser censored* has the non enviable task of attempting to make his morally bankrupt client somewhat palatable to the world at large and eventually a jury and the best that can be done is this nonsense character assignation about JFd non corroborated dating choices in the 1980s and more shade thrown at the Farber wealth? I think Atty *advertiser censored* needs to go back to square 1 on how to attempt to portray his client to the world without shading the victim as IMO its a loser strategy! The old 'drag down' the murder victim to 'build up' your morally bankrupt client IMO won't work here because very clear and fundamental differences exist between the 2 people involved. I very much hope that JFd 'true friends' [vs the faux friends mentioned in the instalment], I hope will eventually come forward in court to explain to the jury at some point.

I never thought that we might find a 'writer' to IMO rival the low/non existent journalism standards of our resident 'reposter' Dave Alimari, but this new 'writer' not only plays fast and loose with the 'facts' of the case aka as creating statements from whole cloth aka lies!, doesn't cite sources and doesn't clearly state in his article what is speculation and what is not - all this is kinda the trifecta of what is drummed into students in journalism schools as to NOT TO DO IMO but yet we see Graydon Carter saying 'its all good, nothing to see here' and publishing this pap!.

IMO the location of where Fd slept on the evening of 5/23/19 was never explicitly detailed in the AW but IMO it was danced around extensively given LE questioning of MT on the issue and all references were to 4Jx. But, I believe that all we know in a kinda/sorta/maybe in the lying parallel universe of MT way, is that she allegedly didn't see (or said she didn't see) Fd on the am of 5/24/19. This info IMO is a bridge very far to making the statement that Fd slept at 80 MS on 5/23/19. So, absent LE corroboration on this issue I am calling BS Fake News on this ongoing theory by the 'writer'.

The idea of Fd departing for 80MS to 'sleep' on 5/23/19 seems odd on the surface too given that the dinner party had happened (we don't know what time guests left or if Fd and MT and the guests were having one of their 'special parties' that went on late into the morning hours!) and no doubt Fd was tired and unless he hired in help to do the clean up from the party there would have been a good amount to do after the party in order to keep the 4Jx in pristine shape IMO.

Could go on and on about the latest installment but its simply not worth the time as my time is better spent scouring the internet to find a package of toilet paper that hasn't been scooped up by the ever vigilant Coronavirus horders!!!!

MOO
Really, clear good video. Notice that MT is picking a 4-leafed clover off the ground...'ya think?

How did DA get access to video that LE hasn't released yet? Attorney Schoenhorn? Hmmmmm.....MOO...IMO

MOO.
Yep, and it makes me wonder what was going through MT’s daughter’s mind. Did she ask her Mom “where the other kids were? Why did they leave? Where did they go?
Why are we living here with this man? How long are we going to stay? Where will I go to school? I miss my friends. I’m not happy here. Can’t we just get a place for ourselves instead of this big empty house? I don’t like that guy, Mom, he’s weird.”
You just can’t help to think about how MT’s choices and actions affected her child. Yet another victim. IMO

Yep, the same Judge Heller who recently had her appointment to Family Court renewed WITH NO COMMENTS from the Judiciary Committee in Hartford.

No words for the State of CT as IMO Judge Heller should have been terminated from Family Court, but sadly its not how things roll in CT. The terminally incompetent IMO simply get renewed and the cycle goes on and on and on.

We also saw Zero Consequences for GAL Michael (Maserati) Meehan who was billing over $300,000 a year for his 'services' to the Dulos case (paid virtually entirely by GF and JFd) and Fd still owed him money at the time of his death. Where else can an IMO at best mediocre attorney make this kind of money in CT and then makes this money by fueling the contentious divorce and IMO NOT safeguarding the 5 Dulos children which was what he was paid to do.

Nope. No consequences for Atty Michael Meehan sadly. He will just be lined up and ready to do what he did on the Dulos case on rinse and repeat and PS we cannot forget THAT HE IS THE ONE THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE PSYCH REPORT to FD ATTY. Judge Heller did ZERO about this despite the fact that BOTH ATTYs in FAMILY Court called for Atty Michael Meehan to be dismissed.

Hate to say it but Judge Heller and GAL Michael Meehan BOTH deserved to be terminate by the CT Court System. Not surprisingly though they won't be. Not how the State of CT rolls.

Moo

And then let's see what the consequences will be for Atty NP in federal court for blowing in the wind past the deadline in his case against facebook. Here's an excerpt from his MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME POST-DEADLINE DUE TO EXCUSABLE NEGLECT:
"...the Plaintiff respectfully moves the Court to extend the deadline for the Plaintiff to reply to the Defendants’ motion to dismiss to March 16, 2020even though the original deadline was set for March 12, 2020.Fed. R. Civ. P. 6(b)(1)(b) allows a party to move the Court to extend time to reply after the time has expired if that party can demonstrate excusable neglect. In this case, the undersigned was called to Texas unexpectedly last week to deal with numerous crises involving a client. These crises took the undersigned’s undivided attention and distracted him from his other responsibilities, causing him to lose track of the deadline in this matter. While there are other attorneys in the undersigned’s office, none of them were familiar with this matter; therefore, they were unable to assist.The undersigned apologizes to the Court, opposing counsel, and the Defendantsfor the inconvenience, and he assures the Court that he did not act in bad faith, but rather lost track of his deadlines to his travel and the crises that he was called upon to mitigate. He sought to remedy the error as soon as he realized it.."

Follow NP on the web in the last weeks to see what his “client’s crises” were--see NP pontificating on podcasts for Alex Jones, David Knight, Owen Shroyer. Drafting a lawsuit against Trump for something Potus hasn’t even done yet--and advertising it with one of his best publicity photos. Plaintiff Atkinson is a law clerk in P&S office—how is it he’s one of those “not familiar with the matter”? The original deadline was March 12? Nope, that was the deadline for the extension of the original deadline, Norm. Remember when you pleaded so pathetically for that extension because you were so broken up by FD's suicide?

Watching where this will go. Will Zuckerman's lawyers vehemently object? Will the court refer NP for violating the rule on "candor to the court"?

And then let's see what the consequences will be for Atty NP in federal court for blowing in the wind past the deadline in his case against facebook. Here's an excerpt from his MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME POST-DEADLINE DUE TO EXCUSABLE NEGLECT:
"...the Plaintiff respectfully moves the Court to extend the deadline for the Plaintiff to reply to the Defendants’ motion to dismiss to March 16, 2020even though the original deadline was set for March 12, 2020.Fed. R. Civ. P. 6(b)(1)(b) allows a party to move the Court to extend time to reply after the time has expired if that party can demonstrate excusable neglect. In this case, the undersigned was called to Texas unexpectedly last week to deal with numerous crises involving a client. These crises took the undersigned’s undivided attention and distracted him from his other responsibilities, causing him to lose track of the deadline in this matter. While there are other attorneys in the undersigned’s office, none of them were familiar with this matter; therefore, they were unable to assist.The undersigned apologizes to the Court, opposing counsel, and the Defendantsfor the inconvenience, and he assures the Court that he did not act in bad faith, but rather lost track of his deadlines to his travel and the crises that he was called upon to mitigate. He sought to remedy the error as soon as he realized it.."

Follow NP on the web in the last weeks to see what his “client’s crises” were--see NP pontificating on podcasts for Alex Jones, David Knight, Owen Shroyer. Drafting a lawsuit against Trump for something Potus hasn’t even done yet--and advertising it with one of his best publicity photos. Plaintiff Atkinson is a law clerk in P&S office—how is it he’s one of those “not familiar with the matter”? The original deadline was March 12? Nope, that was the deadline for the extension of the original deadline, Norm. Remember when you pleaded so pathetically for that extension because you were so broken up by FD's suicide?

Watching where this will go. Will Zuckerman's lawyers vehemently object? Will the court refer NP for violating the rule on "candor to the court"?

10000%

What I notice quite clearly here with Atty. P. is that HE WAS SPENDING HIS TIME ON MAKING $$$$$$$$$$ and had no remorse, shame or sense of responsibility for following up on an existing case for which he probably was trading admin time from Atkinson for clerking duties for representing Atkinson in his IMO highly frivolous case against FB. I truly wish that the Court would simply dismiss the case for inaction on the part of Atty. P. and clear its docket to focus on cases where the involved attorneys want to show up and represent their clients as they are obligated to do. What I would also LOVE to see is Plaintiff Atkinson turn around and SUE Atty. P. for dropping the ball on his litigation along with inadequate representation!

IDK, if I were Plaintiff Atkinson and I saw Atty. P. talking about his ponytail to anyone and everyone in podcastland who was willing to listen AND my case was in jeopardy due to the inaction of Atty. P., I WOULD BE HUGELY ANNOYED!

Atty. P. IMO lives in a world where court procedure and rules of evidence are simply for other folks and NEVER FOR HIM.

I do very much wonder what his claim is for 'services rendered' against the Fd estate. The idea that Atty. P. appeared to be cooperating with Atty Hug has me quite suspicious and so I do hope that Atty Weinstein locks down every single penny in the Estate on behalf of the 5 Dulos children and in doing so precludes ANY payments to Atty. P. and the firm of Pattis and Smith.

MOO

Reading these emotion laden descriptions from the Court about the impact of Fd AND MT weaponising the children against JFd simply brings tears to the eyes now as it did when I first read them many months ago. To see 2 children brought to the point of being candidates for in patient care IMO should have brought criminal charges of child abuse AGAINST Fd AND MT. Yes, MT was IMO very much part of what was done to the Dulos children and she did it knowingly and willingly and she did it to torture and torment not just the children but her main foe, JFd. Reading this again, there is no doubt in my mind that MT was FRONT AND CENTER for this entire process of using the 5 Dulos children against JFd.

Monsters = Michele Troconis + Fotis Dulos.

MOO
These documents, for me, confirm my happiness that FD is taking a "dirt nap"...moo mean but true!

I could never get to the bottom of whether MT was ever investigated by CT DSC to ascertain if she was fit herself to be a parent and we don't know if any investigation was ever undertaken to make sure that MT daughter was deemed 'safe' at 4Jx too. Nothing would surprise me as to the ineptness of the State of CT but I am surprised that one of the 'officers of the court' in this case didn't undertake to make sure that MT daughter was safe as it was clear from the testimony about MT and Fd

As much as I hate to share this... In PA, where I live, it takes a lot for a child to be removed from a parent... I mean a lot!
It's much easier for it occur if there is another next of kin such as an aunt brother grandmother in state who the court feels that the child could reside with..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie