Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dying man claims to have picked up a known paedophile and William Tyrell from behind a shed and driven them 300km

The NSW inquest into the disappearance of the three-year-old has focused on Frank Abbott, a convicted pedophile and person of interest in William's suspected abduction in September 2014.

Kirston Okpegbue said she had helped treat Ray Porter at a NSW mid-north coast aged care facility when he made a confession about his knowledge of William's disappearance.

Driver claims to have picked up a known paedophile and William Tyrell from behind a shed | Daily Mail Online

I couldn't make out whether the sawmill property is the 316 property in which case the unidentified man could be Daniel/a still.
Oh... yes... could be. But didn't they identity at the start?

Reactions: JLZ
Dying man claims to have picked up a known paedophile and William Tyrell from behind a shed and driven them 300km

The NSW inquest into the disappearance of the three-year-old has focused on Frank Abbott, a convicted pedophile and person of interest in William's suspected abduction in September 2014.

Kirston Okpegbue said she had helped treat Ray Porter at a NSW mid-north coast aged care facility when he made a confession about his knowledge of William's disappearance.

Driver claims to have picked up a known paedophile and William Tyrell from behind a shed | Daily Mail Online
And this witness reported this info. to police and they took a statement from her and investigated the matter hopefully?

Yeah not sure why it took so long either? But as long as police investigated all those people in question i guess is what matters, IMO.
RP's evidence would have been stronger if he'd faced and withstood cross-examination. But perhaps it would have been too late, or too early, anyway, as it seems he didn't disclose until last April.

From your link:

The court also heard that Mr Porter only had two friends that he spoke of - one of whom was known as "Frank."

I wonder who was the other, as it seems unclear whether the best mate = FA.

If FA took William directly to the school and then caught a ride 300km north with RP, he couldn't have been having lunch with his daughter and presumably others at a Uniting Church whether Wauchope, Kendall or Herons Creek.

From your link:

The court also heard that Mr Porter only had two friends that he spoke of - one of whom was known as "Frank."

If FA took William directly to the school and then caught a ride 300km north with RP, he couldn't have been having lunch with his daughter and presumably others at a Uniting Church whether Wauchope, Kendall or Herons Creek.
BBM, Exactly.

From your link:

It was 'Phil'

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Tara Schofield is now in the witness box. She worked at the same aged care home where Porter was a patient. She said Porter spoke about two friends of his named “Phil” and “Frank”. She said she was told by another nurse about the conversation about William and called police.

It was 'Phil'

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Tara Schofield is now in the witness box. She worked at the same aged care home where Porter was a patient. She said Porter spoke about two friends of his named “Phil” and “Frank”. She said she was told by another nurse about the conversation about William and called police.

tara was smart

So many questions. MP and GO both employed FA. Daniel/Daniella Parish same person? RP driving FA and WT to where? So many lowlifes in such a small area. When will FA be on the stand? Which cars were in the street that morning and who did they belong to? Dogs lost scent at the end of FGM driveway...so William must have been bundled into a car here or lifted off the ground. Sorry for mixmatch but it is all so confusing.

I couldn't make out whether the sawmill property is the 316 property in which case the unidentified man could be Daniel/a still.
Oh... yes... could be. But didn't they identity at the start?
Lia said they couldn't legally identify the witness.
Sorry... I meant didn't DP identify at the start of their session?

From your link:

I am wondering if we will hear from "Phil"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail