Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM, post #229
The court heard Mr Owen told police he attended the Kendall Community Centre between 10am and 11am to pay for advertising in the Chronicle the day William disappeared.
(unquote)
So GO went into town by himself to pay for his advertising? So wouldn't of been in company of FA?

Was Ray just the 'driver'? Or up to something more sinister?

If it was William with FA, surely it would've been obvious on the trip up north that something wasn't right.. ?? How could've he have not been suspicious?
It's very odd i agree. And how well known were those two to each other? BFF?

SBM.

PrimeSuspect - is this the track you're referring to (in yellow?) I thought they were streets at first, but then realised they don't have street names (I'm a little slow, sorry.)
Yes, I think RP meant that one. FA would've taken a longer route round near the cemetary.

Would FA be able to walk that distance, idk, he was digging holes and building fences for DP at his homestead, he was a fit man at the time, afaik.

Asked if that boy was William Tyrrell, she replied: "Yes."
"Did he say something about picking them up from behind a shed at Kendall School?" Mr Craddock asked.
She replied: "Ray said he had picked up his best mate at Kendall School. Behind the school was a shed. From there they drove 300km."

Man claimed he drove William Tyrrell north

From your link:

The court also heard that Mr Porter only had two friends that he spoke of - one of whom was known as "Frank."

I wonder who was the other, as it seems unclear whether the best mate = FA.

If FA took William directly to the school and then caught a ride 300km north with RP, he couldn't have been having lunch with his daughter and presumably others at a Uniting Church whether Wauchope, Kendall or Herons Creek.

I wonder did RP say which day they did this 300km journey. Was it the same day William disappeared or later ?

I wonder did RP say which day they did this 300km journey. Was it the same day William disappeared or later ?
That could be another scenario, the 'best mate' held WT captive for an unknown amount of time somewhere in Kendall, and met with RP behind the Kendall school shed for the 300km drive. Risky though, everyone local knew about WT's disappearance.

That could be another scenario, the 'best mate' held WT captive for an unknown amount of time somewhere in Kendall, and met with RP behind the Kendall school shed for the 300km drive. Risky though, everyone local knew about WT's disappearance.
There were those reports of a child crying in a caravan park where no children were supposed to be ... IMO

What's frustrating is I recall police immediately checked on all the pedos in the area.

I think this is a bit odd: I can't find any MSM reports mentioning the inquest testimony by RC's* relatives (his niece and her husband) on Monday 16 March 2020. Lia's tweets about the hearing are still online (posted to WebSleuths by PrimeSuspect, starting at thread 53, post 909) but I can't find any other information. If anybody knows of a report, please consider posting a link. Thanks!

*RC: the man who saw William being driven away by a woman in a fawn-coloured 4WD.

RSBM, post #229
The court heard Mr Owen told police he attended the Kendall Community Centre between 10am and 11am to pay for advertising in the Chronicle the day William disappeared.
(unquote)
So GO went into town by himself to pay for his advertising? So wouldn't of been in company of FA?
Could GO given FA a lift to town..then he decided to walk to Rays...do we know what Ray did for a job

And the school i presume wasnt on holiday...risky as...im thinking he left the same day

Yes, I think RP meant that one. FA would've taken a longer route round near the cemetary.

Would FA be able to walk that distance, idk, he was digging holes and building fences for DP at his homestead, he was a fit man at the time, afaik.

Asked if that boy was William Tyrrell, she replied: "Yes."
"Did he say something about picking them up from behind a shed at Kendall School?" Mr Craddock asked.
She replied: "Ray said he had picked up his best mate at Kendall School. Behind the school was a shed. From there they drove 300km."

Man claimed he drove William Tyrrell north

Yes, I agree he could have taken him to see Grandpa's grave and then kept going. It's only 2.5km through the bush to the school.

What about the last unnamed witness at the inquest yesterday. Could he be “Phill” or I’m thinking Mickey Blue eyes the sil as he questions FA in a recorded phone call about what the 2 boys claim FA told them.
I'm wondering if the 'mytery witness' may have been an undercover police officer. Don't know how he'd be related to the sawmill though. What other reasons would there be for 'legally' not being able to name him? Another foster parent?

What about the last unnamed witness at the inquest yesterday. Could he be “Phill” or I’m thinking Mickey Blue eyes the sil as he questions FA in a recorded phone call about what the 2 boys claim FA told them.
I think you could be right about the witness being the son in law. Suppressing his identity would protect the children involved. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member