Found Deceased MI - Alison Sargent, 25, Bellevue, Eaton County, 4 Mar 2020

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Deputies with the Calhoun County Sheriff's Department are searching for a 25-year-old woman last seen in Bellevue.

Alison Sargent was last seen on Wednesday (March 4th) in Bellevue, Michigan. She is described as being 5 feet and 7 inches tall, weighing approximately 120 pounds.

Alison drives a black 2012 Dodge Journey with a pink license plate frame, a heart sticker, a state of Michigan sticker and possibly a few other decals or stickers on the back window.

Anyone with information on Alison's whereabouts is asked to contact the Calhoun County Sheriff's Department at 269-969-6450.

Untitled-design-38.jpg

25-Year-Old Woman Missing From Calhoun County, Last Seen in Bellevue

Not sure why Calhoun County Sheriff's Department is assigned to the case if Alison was last seen in Bellevue which is in Eaton County.

Deputies with the Calhoun County Sheriff's Department are searching for a 25-year-old woman last seen in Bellevue.

Alison Sargent was last seen on Wednesday (March 4th) in Bellevue, Michigan. She is described as being 5 feet and 7 inches tall, weighing approximately 120 pounds.

Alison drives a black 2012 Dodge Journey with a pink license plate frame, a heart sticker, a state of Michigan sticker and possibly a few other decals or stickers on the back window.

Anyone with information on Alison's whereabouts is asked to contact the Calhoun County Sheriff's Department at 269-969-6450.

Untitled-design-38.jpg

25-Year-Old Woman Missing From Calhoun County, Last Seen in Bellevue

Not sure why Calhoun County Sheriff's Department is assigned to the case if Alison was last seen in Bellevue which is in Eaton County.

this article was wrong stating she was last seen in Bellevue.

The 25-year-old Pennfield woman was reported missing March 5 after leaving a Meijer on Columbia Avenue just after 12:30 a.m. Sargent's burned body was found near River Road between G Drive North and Raymond Road. Calhoun County Sheriff's deputies say they are still trying to find her vehicle. (From @GraceG link post 4)

The Meijer is in Battle Creek as is Raymond Road. I once lived in Battle Creek. Bellevue/Eaton borders Calhoun county. Pennfield is just outside Battle Creek. She was not far from home, maybe 8-10 minutes from Pennfield.

When they say she was seen leaving, I’m unclear, leaving as in walking out of the store or driving out of the lot?
I wonder why she was at the store so late.

I just heard about this case. Horrible.

It very well may be a crime of opportunity, but I don't think it was a straight up carjacking, as I don't think burning the body would be necessary.

I hope for her youngest daughter's sake, Alison's fiance was not involved. I wonder if the father of her eldest daughter is still in the picture as well.

I just heard about this case. Horrible.

It very well may be a crime of opportunity, but I don't think it was a straight up carjacking, as I don't think burning the body would be necessary.

I hope for her youngest daughter's sake, Alison's fiance was not involved. I wonder if the father of her eldest daughter is still in the picture as well.

As far as I know the car has not been found. Also imo, burning a body is the m.o. of a certain type of perp.

Oh No how awfully sad, Test in Peace Alison. Prayers for family and friends and especially her daughters :(
It's not safe down there at night. We don't even go during the day. And please please go in pairs. MOO

Nope. This an opinion I've come up with from studying cases where a body has been dumped and burned. I've developed a profile for this kind of perp & I'm sure LE has also. jmo

Rest on Peace Alison, dang phone . There's so much woods and so many lakes, wouldn't be hard to ditch the car so it's not ever recovered :(

Nope. This an opinion I've come up with from studying cases where a body has been dumped and burned. I've developed a profile for this kind of perp & I'm sure LE has also. jmo
Care to share? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back