Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the same Judge Heller who recently had her appointment to Family Court renewed WITH NO COMMENTS from the Judiciary Committee in Hartford.

No words for the State of CT as IMO Judge Heller should have been terminated from Family Court, but sadly its not how things roll in CT. The terminally incompetent IMO simply get renewed and the cycle goes on and on and on.

We also saw Zero Consequences for GAL Michael (Maserati) Meehan who was billing over $300,000 a year for his 'services' to the Dulos case (paid virtually entirely by GF and JFd) and Fd still owed him money at the time of his death. Where else can an IMO at best mediocre attorney make this kind of money in CT and then makes this money by fueling the contentious divorce and IMO NOT safeguarding the 5 Dulos children which was what he was paid to do.

Nope. No consequences for Atty Michael Meehan sadly. He will just be lined up and ready to do what he did on the Dulos case on rinse and repeat and PS we cannot forget THAT HE IS THE ONE THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE PSYCH REPORT to FD ATTY. Judge Heller did ZERO about this despite the fact that BOTH ATTYs in FAMILY Court called for Atty Michael Meehan to be dismissed.

Hate to say it but Judge Heller and GAL Michael Meehan BOTH deserved to be terminate by the CT Court System. Not surprisingly though they won't be. Not how the State of CT rolls.

Moo

It's that off-kilter wheel that you think is going to implode or come to a crashing halt, but none the less keeps going and never does, that I was talking about.

State police say Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos needed to be strip searched and photographed in the days after Jennifer Dulos vanished to determine if they were involved in a struggle with the New Canaan mother of five.
In motions filed this week in state Superior Court in Stamford, defense attorney Jon Schoenhorn, representing Troconis, objected to his client being stripped and photographed during a session when state police investigators collected her DNA just days after the May 24 disappearance. Schoenhorn called the strip search and photos "illegal" in a motion to have evidence collected from his client suppressed.

Trooper First Class Christine Jeltema, a spokeswoman for the state police, said Tuesday it is standard procedure for "murder cases or serious injuries" to seek search warrants to inspect and photograph a person's body while looking for signs such as bruising or scarring.
According to arrest warrants, police believe Fotis Dulos attacked his estranged wife in the garage of her New Canaan home when she returned from dropping off their children at a nearby school around 8 a.m. on May 24...

Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo, who is prosecuting the case, declined to address Schoenhorn's motions.
"I am not going to answer any ridiculous allegations in the press," Colangelo said Tuesday. "We'll argue his frivolous motions in court."
Police: Strip searches examined suspects for bruises in Jennifer Dulos case

10000%

What I notice quite clearly here with Atty. P. is that HE WAS SPENDING HIS TIME ON MAKING $$$$$$$$$$ and had no remorse, shame or sense of responsibility for following up on an existing case for which he probably was trading admin time from Atkinson for clerking duties for representing Atkinson in his IMO highly frivolous case against FB. I truly wish that the Court would simply dismiss the case for inaction on the part of Atty. P. and clear its docket to focus on cases where the involved attorneys want to show up and represent their clients as they are obligated to do. What I would also LOVE to see is Plaintiff Atkinson turn around and SUE Atty. P. for dropping the ball on his litigation along with inadequate representation!

IDK, if I were Plaintiff Atkinson and I saw Atty. P. talking about his ponytail to anyone and everyone in podcastland who was willing to listen AND my case was in jeopardy due to the inaction of Atty. P., I WOULD BE HUGELY ANNOYED!

Atty. P. IMO lives in a world where court procedure and rules of evidence are simply for other folks and NEVER FOR HIM.

I do very much wonder what his claim is for 'services rendered' against the Fd estate. The idea that Atty. P. appeared to be cooperating with Atty Hug has me quite suspicious and so I do hope that Atty Weinstein locks down every single penny in the Estate on behalf of the 5 Dulos children and in doing so precludes ANY payments to Atty. P. and the firm of Pattis and Smith.

MOO

Maybe FD’s sister Rena will see the light and sue NP for negligent representation and contributing to FD’s suicide.MOO. ( This does not mean I think FD is innocent but he was used by NP to benefit NP’s personal goals ).

@davealtimari

This is the first photo ever made public of Fotis Dulos on Albany Avenue on May 24. He is about to place a FedEx envelope in a storm drain. The woman leaning out of passengers side door picking up something is Michelle Troconis.
ETPoYk3XYAIFF55

Wow that is quite the photo - MUCH clearer than I would ever have expected! Now, how did Dave Altimari (Norm Pattis's buddy) get that photo?

So Norm says he can't SAY anything about the case but he's doing his darnedest to write, and disseminate images and info about the case?

Interesting they release it now, when the virus is big in the news - to slip it by when most won't realize how amazing it is?

State police say Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos needed to be strip searched and photographed in the days after Jennifer Dulos vanished to determine if they were involved in a struggle with the New Canaan mother of five.
In motions filed this week in state Superior Court in Stamford, defense attorney Jon Schoenhorn, representing Troconis, objected to his client being stripped and photographed during a session when state police investigators collected her DNA just days after the May 24 disappearance. Schoenhorn called the strip search and photos "illegal" in a motion to have evidence collected from his client suppressed.

Trooper First Class Christine Jeltema, a spokeswoman for the state police, said Tuesday it is standard procedure for "murder cases or serious injuries" to seek search warrants to inspect and photograph a person's body while looking for signs such as bruising or scarring.
According to arrest warrants, police believe Fotis Dulos attacked his estranged wife in the garage of her New Canaan home when she returned from dropping off their children at a nearby school around 8 a.m. on May 24...

Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo, who is prosecuting the case, declined to address Schoenhorn's motions.
"I am not going to answer any ridiculous allegations in the press," Colangelo said Tuesday. "We'll argue his frivolous motions in court."
Police: Strip searches examined suspects for bruises in Jennifer Dulos case
Go Richard Colangelo.
Indeed, frivolous.
'Nuff said.
MOO.

Wow that is quite the photo - MUCH clearer than I would ever have expected! Now, how did Dave Altimari (Norm Pattis's buddy) get that photo?

So Norm says he can't SAY anything about the case but he's doing his darnedest to write, and disseminate images and info about the case?

Interesting they release it now, when the virus is big in the news - to slip it by when most won't realize how amazing it is?
This is what confuzzles me.
IMO, it incriminates both of them.
MOO.

MT seems like the one putting it down the drain...

90446029_10220310441944738_5217004419769434112_n.jpg

Check out their location of choice too.
It looks to me like on the other picture that she is on the brick part of the sidewalk area and the storm drain is in the street itself and along the curb line?

I am going to stick with my original guess which was that she appears to be snuffing out a cigarette. This is JMO.

Go Richard Colangelo.
Indeed, frivolous.
'Nuff said.
MOO.
AMEN!

"We'll argue his frivolous motions in court."
Atty Colangelo

What I'm finding fascinating about watching MT 'New Atty' *advertiser censored*, is that he appeared to LEARN NOTHING from his encounter with Judge White in STAMFORD! Perhaps his FRIVOLOUS motions and veiled threats to the State fly in his Hartford Courts and his temper tantrums and emotional outburst serve to help his client. Not seeing these bush league tactics flying with Atty Colangelo, NOPE! I hope Judge White is back on the scene soon to make short order work of these frivolous motions being filed. I am surprised that MT is electing to not serve out this waiting time in jail as with the COVID19 delays etc. she will need a walker IMO for her eventual exit from prison many years from now!

Glad to see a more aggressive stance by the State in communicating about the MT case (vs what we saw with Fd) and very much appreciate Atty Colangelo calling the Atty *advertiser censored* statements and motions for what they are!

FRIVOLOUS!

MOO

It looks to me like on the other picture that she is on the brick part of the sidewalk area and the storm drain is in the street itself and along the curb line?

I am going to stick with my original guess which was that she appears to be snuffing out a cigarette. This is JMO.

Technicolor and CRYSTAL CLEAR! MT is seen with PERFECT CLARITY!

I am very much looking forward to trial where the MT and Fd strip search photos are blown up to LIFE SIZED VERSIONS as I am very curious as to what we see on both of them in terms of possible defensive wounds and bruising. I do hope an entire series of photos were taken too as bruising takes awhile to show up on the body. I do also expect that they did full blood tests so that we can learn more about possible reasons for the AW1 mugshots that show MT and Fd looking like they had been on a multi day bender IMO! Guilt is not an attractive look for either Fd or MT IMO! Wonder if next move by Atty *advertiser censored* will be to exclude the mug shots from AW1! Good luck with that one! MOO

FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png FDMTmugshotAW1.png

So glad to finally being seeing these photographs! Not sure what Atty. P. was moaning about in terms of clarity...even here where we are looking at a photo from a video, IMO things look CRYSTAL CLEAR!

Fd looks quite clear and MT LOOKS EVEN CLEARER IMO! There is no mistaking who EITHER OF THESE 2 individuals are!

MOO
They are crystal clear.

If she is indeed snuffing out a cigarette with her right hand, what is her left hand doing? Is it a distraction, if she's doing so? It would be interesting to see the rest of the video! :)

10000%

What I notice quite clearly here with Atty. P. is that HE WAS SPENDING HIS TIME ON MAKING $$$$$$$$$$ and had no remorse, shame or sense of responsibility for following up on an existing case for which he probably was trading admin time from Atkinson for clerking duties for representing Atkinson in his IMO highly frivolous case against FB. I truly wish that the Court would simply dismiss the case for inaction on the part of Atty. P. and clear its docket to focus on cases where the involved attorneys want to show up and represent their clients as they are obligated to do. What I would also LOVE to see is Plaintiff Atkinson turn around and SUE Atty. P. for dropping the ball on his litigation along with inadequate representation!

IDK, if I were Plaintiff Atkinson and I saw Atty. P. talking about his ponytail to anyone and everyone in podcastland who was willing to listen AND my case was in jeopardy due to the inaction of Atty. P., I WOULD BE HUGELY ANNOYED!

Atty. P. IMO lives in a world where court procedure and rules of evidence are simply for other folks and NEVER FOR HIM.

I do very much wonder what his claim is for 'services rendered' against the Fd estate. The idea that Atty. P. appeared to be cooperating with Atty Hug has me quite suspicious and so I do hope that Atty Weinstein locks down every single penny in the Estate on behalf of the 5 Dulos children and in doing so precludes ANY payments to Atty. P. and the firm of Pattis and Smith.

MOO
I like the part about CA suing NP for malpractice. BUT CA was part of the firm (his name on motions, briefs in Dulos case). CA should've been looking out for his case v. FB as much as anyone else. See the CT cowboy's own website, where he discusses the FB case. For NP to allege to the court that no one in his office but NP himself knew anything about the case is certainly a lack of candor to the court. And why didn't he attest to those allegations in an affidavit attached to his motion (as was proper)? CA started working for the firm 2 mos before the case was filed (per Linkedin). IMO the idea for the lawsuit originated with NP.

I like the part about CA suing NP for malpractice. BUT CA was part of the firm (his name on motions, briefs in Dulos case). CA should've been looking out for his case v. FB as much as anyone else. See the CT cowboy's own website, where he discusses the FB case. For NP to allege to the court that no one in his office but NP himself knew anything about the case is certainly a lack of candor to the court. And why didn't he attest to those allegations in an affidavit attached to his motion (as was proper)? CA started working for the firm 2 mos before the case was filed (per Linkedin). IMO the idea for the lawsuit originated with NP.

Yes!

What I find stunning about NP is how he has ZERO ISSUE not telling the truth when he makes his reply to the Court as to why he is unable to respond on the CT Cowboy litigation. I hope the CT Cowboy sues Atty. P. for negligence in the handling of his case! MOO

So far as I can tell NP is always simply saying 'catch me if you can' with his motions and behaviour and sadly he continues to get away with not telling the truth as few Judges will call him on his behaviour. But also he is so brazen and bold with his behaviour as he has made ZERO EFFORT to hide and as you have said previously he has been on many podcasts and seen with his latest irresponsible use of the judiciary with his claim to sue the City of New Haven if they impose shelter in place!

Yep! NP is going to sue and take court and scarce city of New Haven resources to fight a potential decree being put into place to KEEP PEOPLE SAFE! Pandemic's don't stop irresponsible behaviour from Atty. P. NOPE. I hope if he does file such a frivolous motion that the Judge immediately dismisses it. To use use his legal efforts to counter 'good' and foster potentially dangerous behaviour in New Haven is something that simply IMO defines who Atty. P. is as a human being and member of the bar. Sure constitutional arguments are interesting but to irresponsibly IMO plow forward in a time of great uncertainly with COVID19 with such legal games is something that I simply cannot comprehend. I thought little would ever surprise me with Atty. P. but reading about his planned litigation did stop me in my tracks. There are so many people now that could use legal assistance from small businesses that need to renegotiate leases or insurance etc. and so to see Atty. P. not use the skills of his firm for 'good' and 'assistance' but instead to do something potentially profoundly dangerous for so many people is something that makes little sense to me any level. Govt I think will have to intervene in order to keep people safe who otherwise wouldn't act in a responsible way to keep first responders and their neighbours safe.

Hope that Atty. P. puts his faux 'constitutional testing' litigation on hold and looks at the bigger picture of the crisis we are in and does instead something to help fellow citizens in New Haven and CT. I know this is a big ask as Atty. P. is all about Atty. P. all the time 24/7 as we have been sadly witnessing for over 9 months now.

MOO

Yes!

What I find stunning about NP is how he has ZERO ISSUE not telling the truth when he makes his reply to the Court as to why he is unable to respond on the CT Cowboy litigation. I hope the CT Cowboy sues Atty. P. for negligence in the handling of his case! MOO

So far as I can tell NP is always simply saying 'catch me if you can' with his motions and behaviour and sadly he continues to get away with not telling the truth as few Judges will call him on his behaviour. But also he is so brazen and bold with his behaviour as he has made ZERO EFFORT to hide and as you have said previously he has been on many podcasts and seen with his latest irresponsible use of the judiciary with his claim to sue the City of New Haven if they impose shelter in place!

Yep! NP is going to sue and take court and scarce city of New Haven resources to fight a potential decree being put into place to KEEP PEOPLE SAFE! Pandemic's don't stop irresponsible behaviour from Atty. P. NOPE. I hope if he does file such a frivolous motion that the Judge immediately dismisses it. To use use his legal efforts to counter 'good' and foster potentially dangerous behaviour in New Haven is something that simply IMO defines who Atty. P. is as a human being and member of the bar. Sure constitutional arguments are interesting but to irresponsibly IMO plow forward in a time of great uncertainly with COVID19 with such legal games is something that I simply cannot comprehend. I thought little would ever surprise me with Atty. P. but reading about his planned litigation did stop me in my tracks. There are so many people now that could use legal assistance from small businesses that need to renegotiate leases or insurance etc. and so to see Atty. P. not use the skills of his firm for 'good' and 'assistance' but instead to do something potentially profoundly dangerous for so many people is something that makes little sense to me any level. Govt I think will have to intervene in order to keep people safe who otherwise wouldn't act in a responsible way to keep first responders and their neighbours safe.

Hope that Atty. P. puts his faux 'constitutional testing' litigation on hold and looks at the bigger picture of the crisis we are in and does instead something to help fellow citizens in New Haven and CT. I know this is a big ask as Atty. P. is all about Atty. P. all the time 24/7 as we have been sadly witnessing for over 9 months now.

MOO

NP has gone off the deep end.

It looks like her right hand is putting out a cigarette after they conveniently stopped there. The thing is: if you are going to hide license plates down a drain - which they clearly did - would you do it with just one hand and be obvious about it, or try to create a distraction with your other hand, particularly if you had planned this all out carefully beforehand?

It just shows how crafty they were about all of it. They DID stuff them down the drain, and as the photo shows, MT WAS the person who was right there to do it, while FD walked behind the truck.

She's more screwed than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member