Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thank you. I thought it may have been RP’s sister because she was announced as Ms Porter and not Mrs Porter. Thanks Deugirtni

Irma Porter testified she and her husband were set to go to court to be declared guardians over Mr Porter's affairs.

She claimed Mr Porter was just days from death and his mind was "muddled".

Having been repeatedly interviewed by police investigating William's disappearance, she said he became upset by the topic.

Coronavirus halts William Tyrrell inquest

Irma Porter testified she and her husband were set to go to court to be declared guardians over Mr Porter's affairs.

Having been repeatedly interviewed by police investigating William's disappearance, she said he became upset by the topic.

Sounds like he was tormented by what he witnessed or was involved in . Seems he really wanted to get whatever it was he knew or did off his chest. Makes me really sad.

Sounds like he was tormented by what he witnessed or was involved in . Seems he really wanted to get whatever it was he knew or did off his chest. Makes me really sad.
Even if it was a delusion, how can it be helpful to tell him to just shut up about it? He's upset by what he's thinking about, he doesn't stop being upset because he's forbidden to talk. It sounds like brother and his wife are confusing their own comfort with his needs.

Mark Reddie
@ReddieNews

·
19m

There were tears from some of the loved ones of William Tyrrell when the inquest into the toddler’s suspected murder was suspended this afternoon as a precaution because of corona virus
@abcsydney
@abcnews
:(
I think this decision is beyond cruel to William’s family.For over five years they have waited for answers, sat through three stages of the inquest, and now when answers might finally be coming, they are let down again.
Coronavirus or not, I think it was vital they got to hear FA, even if there was only them, the coroner and a few others, they could have all listened from different rooms.There must have been a way, what if FA dies before he speaks, I wouldnt put it past him to kill himself just to add another layer of cruelty and prevent closure.

Do you all think we are now getting closer to the truth about what happened to William?

Absolutely. I consider all the information from the inquests, witnesses, statements to police, testimonies to be pieces of this puzzle. Hopefully only a few more pieces left which I believe they are closer to finding now, that certain information that’s been hidden from the public is now out in the open. The persons responsible for taking William Tyrrell that day have no more places to hide and no mire people to hind behind.

I think this decision is beyond cruel to William’s family.For over five years they have waited for answers, sat through three stages of the inquest, and now when answers might finally be coming, they are let down again.
Coronavirus or not, I think it was vital they got to hear FA, even if there was only them, the coroner and a few others, they could have all listened from different rooms.There must have been a way, what if FA dies before he speaks, I wouldnt put it past him to kill himself just to add another layer of cruelty and prevent closure.
FA won't be saying anything he doesn't want to say. If he knows and cares to reveal what happened to William, the inquest isn't his only opportunity. If he doesn't, he'll likely seek to use it for his own purposes. IMO.

I think he's having too much fun to kill himself. He worked hard to get himself into the spotlight over this. He enjoys the chase.

well then im sure they have some idea where the car is then

I have the feeling there were quite a few afraid of FA. He seemed to enjoy saying how he beat a murder charge. My guess is that alone would make anyone nervous. Then you think about how he threatened those kids. I wouldn't put anything past him.
RP knew he was dying, FA was in jail, and I believe that he did give FA a lift 300km north. Where to, who knows?
The boat comments are a bit puzzling... when the nurse was on the stand they asked her something about RP signalling about a boat? Then there was mention today that RP mentioned fishing with FA and telling two kids it was too dangerous??
Could those 2 kids be the ones who FA threatened? Could RP have been helping FA dispose of WT overboard?? I hate to think about it but trying to see how they all fit in together..

All MOO. My mind is a muddle.

and he better not die or get stabbed

for sure,anyone of those scum would have dobbed someone in for the money..none of them were in a good position just doing one job to another.
Would you get the $1mill if you were involved?

How do we connect all the dots... the dots being FA, TJ, GO, RP, PS?? And the boat, the cars...?

Would you get the $1mill if you were involved?

How do we connect all the dots... the dots being FA, TJ, GO, RP, PS?? And the boat, the cars...?

The reward had a caveat about the offense (of covering up/knowing, I think) being negated if a person told where William is.

"Inspector Jubelin said rewards were usually paid out on the arrest and conviction of the offender, but the recovery of William had been added as a condition on this reward.
If you've got information regarding William's disappearance and you've got concerns that you could be potentially complicit in the offence, by concealing the offence, that offence will be negated the moment you come to police," he said.
"That's a big ticket item that you can consider, if you have been sitting on this information."
$1 million reward offered in William Tyrrell case

The reward had a caveat about the offense (of covering up/knowing, I think) being negated if a person told where William is.

"Inspector Jubelin said rewards were usually paid out on the arrest and conviction of the offender, but the recovery of William had been added as a condition on this reward.
If you've got information regarding William's disappearance and you've got concerns that you could be potentially complicit in the offence, by concealing the offence, that offence will be negated the moment you come to police," he said.
"That's a big ticket item that you can consider, if you have been sitting on this information."
$1 million reward offered in William Tyrrell case
Thanks SA, I had forgotten they were the conditions of the reward. It makes it more confusing to think so many individuals seem to know things.. and yet nobody has taken up the reward?? I just don’t get it...

Of interest is that the 3 court cases for (likely) children were all heard in Grafton and Port Macquarie and Sydney. Each of the cases being heard in all of those locations on different dates. I imagine he has lived in or close to each of those areas...from thread 46.. im not Australian but would Grafton fit the 300km

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member