Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36Thread #37

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE READ:

The Saturday night video originally posted by TS on her social media is still off limits due to her social media having been removed. (So that includes candles and carpets and anything at all that members may recall from that video.) Just don't mention it or the post will be removed.

Members may discuss the DWAP youtube phone interview with TS but may not comment on either DWAP himself or the interviewer. Only discuss what TS said in that phone interview. As TS herself brought Petco into this particular phone interview, you may now discuss and speculate re Petco as it relates to what she says in the phone call, but not what may be floating around in social media rumor-land.

Stick to MSM or WS approved sources. If in doubt, check with a Mod or Admin before posting so we can avoid unreliable sources and misinformation.

Crime Online is an approved source at WS; True Crime society is not.

No rudeness or personalizing, no name calling or ridiculing other members for their opinion.

Nicknames or derogatory name changes of any of the major case players is not allowed.

Gannon is my hero!
If those piles ARE still there, she might not have been able to resist, she IS lazy AND arrogant IMO.
I continued down road myself and snapped a few, what the heck is that concrete culvert w/ ominous hole?
All kinds of hiding spots, would not have taken long either.
The further down Peaceful Valley, less likely to fit runaway lieMOO

Justice for Gannon!
The concrete area looks like a high flood area, due to signs just west. It appears to be to stabilize the road and allow water to flow underneath.

I had earlier saved this map cause I thought it might be related to the private property earlier searched in Douglas County.
upload_2020-3-18_8-1-21.jpeg
https://www.douglas.co.us/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/spruce-mountain-open-space-trail-1024x791.jpg

Spruce Mountain Open Space and Trail - Douglas County Government

eta location directions:
Location – 13415 Spruce Mountain Road, Larkspur, CO
From I-25, take the Greenland Exit (167) to the west and travel ¼ mile west on Greenland Road and ½ mile south. Bypass the Greenland Trailhead and continue right on the main gravel road (Noe Road) over two sets of railroad tracks. (If you have a horse trailer or very large vehicle, park at the Spruce meadows parking lot on your left and take the 2-mile trail to Spruce Mountain.) Vehicles without trailers can continue another mile west on Noe Road to Spruce Mountain Road. Take a left and head south for about one mile to the parking area on your right. Or, cars can exit at Larkspur and go south six miles on Spruce Mountain Road to the entrance on the right.

Possibility??
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

View attachment 239084
Hike Pulpit Rock
The main parking lot for Pulpit Rock is at I-25 and Nevada. Follow the little road behind Mowers and Motors (the place with the Go-Karts), and you’ll find the entrance gate neighboring a little power plant.

Pulpit Rock park is full of trails. Some are big and well maintained, others are small and seem confusing. Explore the little weird ones or just cruise on the big ones.

To summit Pulpit Rock, take the main trail out of the parking lot. In an eighth of a mile it T’s with another large trail. Go right. In about 50 yards, before you go around the first bend, you’ll see a small trail on your left—it heads directly towards Pulpit Rock. Follow it all the way to the top.

If you get off track, just keep going. There are four different ways up, so you ought to find one.

The last section is a little hairy. Expect some loose rock and enough incline to get you breathing. But all in all, the whole hike is friendly and more than worth your time.
RATING:

Scenery- 9

Crowds- 1 (10 is packed)
GOOD TO KNOW:

-It is possible to fall off of Puplit Rock. And that wouldn’t be good. But you’d have to try pretty hard to do it. So don’t go dancing on the edges.Hike Pulpit Rock

you can literally see people standing on top of pulpit rock from I-25. Wouldn’t be likely she pushed him off of the top of that. Moo

Possibility??
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

View attachment 239084
Hike Pulpit Rock
The main parking lot for Pulpit Rock is at I-25 and Nevada. Follow the little road behind Mowers and Motors (the place with the Go-Karts), and you’ll find the entrance gate neighboring a little power plant.

Pulpit Rock park is full of trails. Some are big and well maintained, others are small and seem confusing. Explore the little weird ones or just cruise on the big ones.

To summit Pulpit Rock, take the main trail out of the parking lot. In an eighth of a mile it T’s with another large trail. Go right. In about 50 yards, before you go around the first bend, you’ll see a small trail on your left—it heads directly towards Pulpit Rock. Follow it all the way to the top.

If you get off track, just keep going. There are four different ways up, so you ought to find one.

The last section is a little hairy. Expect some loose rock and enough incline to get you breathing. But all in all, the whole hike is friendly and more than worth your time.
RATING:

Scenery- 9

Crowds- 1 (10 is packed)
GOOD TO KNOW:

-It is possible to fall off of Puplit Rock. And that wouldn’t be good. But you’d have to try pretty hard to do it. So don’t go dancing on the edges.Hike Pulpit Rock

This IS within walking distance of the first Petco on North Nevada. There's a "secret" entrance that is accessed via the UCCS overflow lot. The overflow lot is about a block North of Lane Center on North Nevada, for reference.

Colorado Judicial Branch - 4th Judicial District - Homepage

SABBM:

Notice Regarding COVID-19 (the “Novel Coronavirus”) and Court Operations:

Current as of March 16, 2020

In accordance with Chief Justice Order Regarding COVID-19 and Operation of State Courts, the 4th Judicial District will be operating on an emergency basis and only offering essential services ordered by the Chief Justice or Chief Judge.

More info at link…looks like the divorce hearing yesterday for As and TS would have been cancelled.

"The wheels of justice turn slowly," and right now, they've practically ground to a halt.

In the meantime, TS is sitting in a jail cell, no doubt complaining that her constitutional rights are being violated.

The fact that she's probably never probably read the U.S. Constitution and can't actually identify a single one of her constitutional rights, notwithstanding.

JMO.

I may have missed some articles, but so far I haven't seen the MSM mention TS ex husband at all.
Nor have I seen LE issue any kind of statement about him, so based on that, I honestly have to wonder why he's being mentioned here, at all?
And yes, I'm well aware @sillybilly allowed the link to his obit, I just don't understand why, since he has literally nothing to do with this case.

Maybe someone can explain?

I think people are just trying to figure out and get hard proof that TS couldn’t have had anything to do with his death. With what she is being charged with and her past criminal activities, I don’t think it’s a reach to want to find out if she could have had anything to do with it. After the discussion yesterday and some posters pointing others where to find that info, it seems the matter was dropped.

Edit: I also think with the Coroner from so close to where TS Ex died being on the witness list brought renewed attention to it. Cause imo that is very strange.

Last edited:
A few people replied to me in the last thread but now I cant reply back to them- so I hope you see this.

I am 2 miles south so I haven't seen the action action where they searched previously. Im a teacher at a nearby school and so many kids at my school new Gannon (I dont work at his school). So I wasnt able to go out and see the searching activity. I think that the areas mentioned are possibilities for sure. Someone asked if it was safe (from a being harmed by others perspective I think, not is the terrain safe). I think it is safe MOO. I think it is awesome if some of yall do meet up and search. I've got 3 kids at home right now so I cant sneak away. But honestly- I think if I was out searching and came across something- it would haunt me forever.

I used to think she left him up north in the Douglass county area but after seeing several theories on here and being familiar with Marksheffel- I now strongly beleive she could have dumped him close to home and then ran around town and up north just to throw off the police and toss evidence into random areas.

A few people replied to me in the last thread but now I cant reply back to them- so I hope you see this.

I am 2 miles south so I haven't seen the action action where they searched previously. Im a teacher at a nearby school and so many kids at my school new Gannon (I dont work at his school). So I wasnt able to go out and see the searching activity. I think that the areas mentioned are possibilities for sure. Someone asked if it was safe (from a being harmed by others perspective I think, not is the terrain safe). I think it is safe MOO. I think it is awesome if some of yall do meet up and search. I've got 3 kids at home right now so I cant sneak away. But honestly- I think if I was out searching and came across something- it would haunt me forever.

I used to think she left him up north in the Douglass county area but after seeing several theories on here and being familiar with Marksheffel- I now strongly beleive she could have dumped him close to home and then ran around town and up north just to throw off the police and toss evidence into random areas.

My husband was not too keen on me meeting up with you lovely folks to search. But weather is about to hit us today/tomorrow and it’s killing me to not go do so. I did look at google street view in the fountain ditch area. All is fenced off, except for a small portion where the ditch actually is. No trespassing signs are posted all along this fence and I don’t think we can access the ditch without permission from property owners.

edited to add that I need to go back and see if the drone footage was in this area or not.

I think people are just trying to figure out and get hard proof that TS couldn’t have had anything to do with his death. With what she is being charged with and her past criminal activities, I don’t think it’s a reach to want to find out if she could have had anything to do with it. After the discussion yesterday and some posters pointing others where to find that info, it seems the matter was dropped.

Edit: I also think with the Coroner from so close to where TS Ex died being on the witness list brought renewed attention to it. Cause imo that is very strange.

I had noted on an earlier thread that the inclusion of the Butler County coroner was most likely LE's due diligence. I.e., her former husband died so rule that out as a TS crime.
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member