Found Deceased MI- Ernestine Pearson, 21, *7 months pregnant, Detroit, 14 March 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score
Pregnant woman missing in Detroit since Saturday

upload_2020-3-18_22-7-2.jpeg
Ernestine Pearson
21 year old, female
7 months pregnant

•last seen at about 2 p.m. Saturday in the 11200 block of LaSalle
•went to a gas station but never returned home
•did not have her cell phone or other possessions
•last seen wearing a multi-colored bonnet, a black hooded sweater, black-and-white pajama pants and dark Bearpaw boots, police said.

Tips Wanted In Case Of Pregnant Woman Missing In Detroit

Has anyone seen Ernestine Pearson?

Detroit police are reaching out for tips on the case of the 21-year-old woman last seen by her family at around 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 14, 2020, in the 11200 block of LaSalle Blvd.

It was reported that Pearson — who police say is seven months pregnant — went to the gas station on Glenn St and 12th and did not returned home.

It seems strange to me that a 21-year-old woman would go anywhere without her cell phone. Maybe she had a good reason not to take it with her- or wasn’t able to take it with her.
If she really did leave that afternoon to go to the gas station and if she made it there I hope that there is surveillance video.

It seems strange to me that a 21-year-old woman would go anywhere without her cell phone. Maybe she had a good reason not to take it with her- or wasn’t able to take it with her.
If she really did leave that afternoon to go to the gas station and if she made it there I hope that there is surveillance video.
Especially at 7 months pregnant. The only time my 20 yo daughter doesn’t have her phone on her is when the battery is totally dead. Edit- I see last seen a 2 pm- middle of the afternoon. No new info from Detroit LE.

Last edited:
Anyone locate any SM for Ernestine?
Do we know if she has other children?

Any bad ex's in her life?
Current baby's father speaking out?

Unlikely Ernestine would be social distancing from family. JMO

Are we talking Blocks to the Gas Station? I hope they have canvassed already for CCTV. We are at a month for Ernestine and Baby missing.

Ernestine Pearson, seven months pregnant, went to a gas station Saturday on Detroit's west side.

She hasn't been seen since, police say. Pearson, 21, of Detroit was last seen at about 2 p.m. Saturday in the 11200 block of LaSalle, investigators said in a statement.

Pearson "went to the gas station on Glenn St. and 12th and has not returned home," according to the release. She did not have her cell phone or other possessions.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

If I have the map locations right, she certainly didn't walk to the gas station. Did the cops verify she went to the gas station? Any video? What car was she in? Alone, with someone? Who's the baby daddy? So many questions!!

The Lasalle location- there is a park and apartments there. Was she last seen at that park? Why not tell us where she lived?

What if it’s the Sunoco at Glynn Court?
Much closer.

No cell phone or personal effects.
So her debit card/cash/wallet/purse were still at home. Why walk to the gas station if you’re not going to buy anything? To meet someone?

...or to ge
Much closer.

So her debit card/cash/wallet/purse were still at home. Why walk to the gas station if you’re not going to buy anything? To meet someone?

To get help? To be in public where she is safe from someone else? MOO

Much closer.

Thank you! Too late to edit my post above, disregard it. The Sunoco Gas Station is within walking distance, not sure how I missed that :oops:
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Good question, maybe someone told her to meet them there? The trash enclosure says 12th Street, I guess that's the reference in the news story? Also there is a liquor store right next to the Sunoco.
خرائط ‪Google

Can someone look for social media for EP, I spent some time and came up with nothing. Not even a trace of her on a people search. No family looking for her, nothing.‬‏‏

Another FB post 3/30/20.

Ernestine Pearson is seven months pregnant and missing. It was reported she went to the local gas station on Glenn Street and 12th.
Pearson did not take her cell phone or any other personal items with her. She was last seen wearing a multi colored bonnet, a black hoodie sweater, black and white pj pants and black bear paw boots.

The Milk Carton Series

This was posted 3/18/20

The Sleuth Files

Missing- Pregnant

Ernestine Pearson, seven months pregnant, went to a gas station Saturday on Detroit's west side.

She hasn't been seen since, police say. Pearson, 21, of Detroit was last seen at about 2 p.m. Saturday in the 11200 block of LaSalle, investigators said in a statement.

Pearson "went to the gas station on Glenn St. and 12th and has not returned home," according to the release. She did not have her cell phone or other possessions.

She was last seen wearing a multi-colored bonnet, a black hooded sweater, black-and-white pajama pants and dark Bearpaw boots, police said.

Anyone who knows her whereabouts is asked to call the Detroit Police Department’s 10th Precinct Investigative Unit at (313) 596-1040. Anonymous tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers of Michigan at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.

Link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew