Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pattis’ new client: Rona
@nickrondinone
Famed Fotis Dulos attorney Norm Pattis said he will take New Haven to court if the mayor issues a shelter-in-place order.
WTH?
NP has gone off the deep end.

I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now
In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow
We're far from the shallow now

I wonder if there are more stills, or even video?

Too bad Michelle Troconis is left alone holding the bag(s) (and the Fed-Ex box) with no one else to blame.

Fd managed to dishonor so many people with that final cowardly act. Starting, of course, with his own beautiful children.

upload_2020-3-18_20-34-40.jpeg

JMHO YMMV LRR

A

Add littering to her list of crimes.
Yes! Her attorney is pathetic and it’s so sad that MT thinks she can hire a new attorney and get away with helping to kill Jennifer.

The lame attempts are insulting. To think he suggests MT had nothing to do with dumping the bags of evidence makes her uninvolved.

Just the opposite. That photo is incriminating to her! It clearly shows that as she hung out the car door she could clearly see what he was doing and she was s willing accessory! She was not on the phone at that moment. No one on this earth would believe she was clueless when they hear every detail of her involvement from the planning to the execution, to the cover-up. She was ALWAYS there, in lockstep with Fotis. The arrest warrant and search warrants prove it and we know there is so much more that isn’t public yet!

Prosecutors will Meticulously demonstrate her involvement in court with heaps of evidence and I can’t wait to see what was found on her phone, on the computers she was trying frantically to delete and then alibi scripts etc. We all can’t wait for the trial... it’s going to be well worth the wait!!!!

The fact that her attorney is trying to suppress all of this evidence shows two things: desperation and guilt (if not damning, why try to suppress???)

MT is going down and it’s high time she faces the music!!!

Michelle will not get away with anything!!!! No... her involvement will be proven beyond a shadow of doubt. Fotis’ cowardly suicide will not help her as she may think. Law enforcement has always stated that they will hold all perpetrators accountable and will not rest until justice is served.

Fotis feared the outcome and Michelle should too. I think too many of her people are giving her false hope and I think she is in denial. I bet she switched attorneys bc Bowman told her the truth and the truth hurt!

Michelle Troconis was arrested as she helped kill an amazing person, a mom, daughter, sister, friend, cousin and justice for Jennifer will be served. She will serve much time. It’s a true shame for her daughter. She’s still so young right now that she may just want to believe her mother’s lies but that will change someday as the truth is revealed and her mother will no longer be able to deny the facts. Children are resourceful.

In fact I honestly don’t understand how N’s father doesn’t protect his daughter from her mother. Why would he even let his daughter be around her mother with what has already been revealed. Did he not read the documents and look at the evidence? Does he just take her word? Why? She has been caught lying again and again and again! What innocent person writes and repeats fake alibis until faced with incriminating Dna and surveillance? A proven liar! Why take chances with your daughter? If Michelle is not guilty per her plea, why not cooperate with police?!!! She’s a mother for goodness sake and spent a lot of time with the 5 children (against the court orders, of course she’s used to breaking rules!)

Well we just have to wait for the trial and it will be incredible to admire all of of the painstakingly hard work of the state and local departments portrayed on a big screen with a judge and jury and then that glorious day when the verdict is announced!

My opinions only.

From NP LinkedIn:

“Although our firm works for fees, we also do pro bono work involving ordinary people fighting to vindicate their rights. We can’t take every case without a fee, but we do select some each year in the area of criminal defense, prisoner’s rights, and federal civil rights.”

State police say Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos needed to be strip searched and photographed in the days after Jennifer Dulos vanished to determine if they were involved in a struggle with the New Canaan mother of five.
In motions filed this week in state Superior Court in Stamford, defense attorney Jon Schoenhorn, representing Troconis, objected to his client being stripped and photographed during a session when state police investigators collected her DNA just days after the May 24 disappearance. Schoenhorn called the strip search and photos "illegal" in a motion to have evidence collected from his client suppressed.

Trooper First Class Christine Jeltema, a spokeswoman for the state police, said Tuesday it is standard procedure for "murder cases or serious injuries" to seek search warrants to inspect and photograph a person's body while looking for signs such as bruising or scarring.
According to arrest warrants, police believe Fotis Dulos attacked his estranged wife in the garage of her New Canaan home when she returned from dropping off their children at a nearby school around 8 a.m. on May 24...

Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo, who is prosecuting the case, declined to address Schoenhorn's motions.
"I am not going to answer any ridiculous allegations in the press," Colangelo said Tuesday. "We'll argue his frivolous motions in court."
Police: Strip searches examined suspects for bruises in Jennifer Dulos case
Sounds like Colangelo is finally getting fired up.
Maybe he realizes he needs to take them down now and get on with reforming the state of CT.
One can dream, right?

From the article:
"STAMFORD — The attorney representing Michelle Troconis wants her electronic monitoring unit removed because he claims it’s interfering with her defense by telegraphing her every move to probation officers and prosecutors.

“The defendant’s exact location information is accessible 24/7 to agents of the state and her whereabouts are known at all times through monitoring and mandatory self-reporting to the probation officer,” defense attorney Jon Schoenhorn wrote in a motion filed Wednesday in state Superior Court in Stamford."

Absolutely crazy....looking at the statements above it appears MT is trying to hide something from LE. What the [redacted] jibberish!

And, MT can't work on her defense by contacting witnesses? She isn't supposed to be contacting potential witnesses....

Attorney S. is going to motion MT into additional years in jail.

From NP LinkedIn:

“Although our firm works for fees, we also do pro bono work involving ordinary people fighting to vindicate their rights. We can’t take every case without a fee, but we do select some each year in the area of criminal defense, prisoner’s rights, and federal civil rights.”
And I am sure you jump on the ones that will give you the most publicity....

I wonder if there are more stills, or even video?

Too bad Michelle Troconis is left alone holding the bag(s) (and the Fed-Ex box) with no one else to blame.

Fd managed to dishonor so many people with that final cowardly act. Starting, of course, with his own beautiful children.

View attachment 239191

JMHO YMMV LRR
There are a lot of video footages. if you see the one Shoenhorn submitted it shows a video scrub bar at 7:4x pm. and a whole video was sent to them in the discovery.

I'm upset they didnt reveal the marty selfies.

A
Could MT be putting out her cigarette on the ground? Didn’t they say she was seen on video smoking out the window of the truck? This was their last stop wasn’t it, the truck bed looks empty. Bet they were both very nervous.
MOO.
Add littering to her list of crimes.
Well it is Connecticut, protect the guilty and forget the dead.

"Famed Fotis Dulos attorney Norm Pattis said he will take New Haven to court if the mayor issues a shelter-in-place order."

If there's no court, where is he taking New Haven to? This is either an existential question or a Zen koan. I'm not sure which yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend