TN TN - Shaleah Palmer, 17, Clarksville, 13 March 2019

ADKGemini

Reaction score
CLARKSVILLE, TN (WSMV) - Police are asking for help finding a 17-year-old runaway from Clarksville.

Shaleah Palmer was reported as a runaway to police on March 13. She is 5'3" with black hair and brown eyes.

Palmer may be with 20-year-old Melvin Thomas, who is wanted for questioning in connection with a crime.

Anyone who sees her is asked to call 911. If you have information about her whereabouts, call 931-648-0656, ext. 5356, or the tipline at 931-645-8477. Tips can also be submitted anonymously at P3tips.com/591.

Police asking for help finding 17-year-old girl from Clarksville

5ca23ba145fc9.image.jpg

In addition to posting, Shaleah also states that she "Lives in New Orleans, Louisiana," in her FB Intro. If that is true, she is definitely not home. I hope she has at least called her family. I hope she is in a safe place.

Very well could be true... She also has her employment listed on fb as a place that is located in New Orleans.

Picked up this sleuthing tip recently.
Someone else may be using her account.
, hi jacked the account and/or is coercing her.

MOO.

Shaleah Palmer

Her fb page is quite active...posting less than 10 mins ago & on a regular basis. Seems legit!

Of course the only link found that states she was located is the one mentioned above.

ETA: This is the 2nd MP thread I’ve come across recently where this particular link couldn’t be used to verify person located.

Shaleah might be over 18 years old now. She has a post on Sept 3, 2020 implying that she is pregnant. I really hope she is in a good environment, and in contact with her family.

Shaleah Palmer (link to that 9/3/20 post Facebook post)

She is still very active on the Facebook posted above. I think it is safe to assume she is no longer missing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back