Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombies, shootings, dark beings: What new court documents suggest about Lori Daybell | East Idaho News
Zombies, shootings, dark beings: What new court documents suggest about Lori Daybell
Oh how twisted. This is quite the article.

Hard to keep hope that TR and JJ are still alive.

>>Ian admits he and Melani married “faster than any sane couple would,” but they both felt it was right. On their wedding night, Melani began to express concerns about her children.

“She explained zombies and her fears about what Chad and Lori stated concerning the original spirits being caught in limbo until the body’s death,” Ian allegedly wrote. “She stated that Brandon had been possessed by a demon or another dark entity sometime after June of this year. She was told either through revelation or by Chad … that something needed to happen to (Boudreaux) in order for his spirit to progress and for the Lord’s plan to continue. She didn’t take well to the idea of her husband dying as part of the Lord’s plan, but didn’t think action would be taken by anyone.”

Ian allegedly states that things became concerning when Melani shared the idea that “Chad and Lori could have directed Al (Alex Cox) to take a shot at Brandon,” but it wasn’t anything she was sure about.

In the filing, Ian allegedly writes that he and Melani began discussing JJ and Tylee. At this point, only JJ was considered missing and Ian writes that “Melani had been told by Chad and Lori that their children had been possessed and had become zombies.”

“She shared concerns that she’s been told Brandon needed to die and that may indicate that Tylee and JJ needed to die as well,” Ian allegedly wrote. “She told me she was worried that Al may have had to ‘take care’ of the kids. She explained that Al had great faith and never wavered in his trust in the Lord. No task would be too difficult or too great for him.” <<

“Spirits can be pushed from their bodies during traumatic events or deadly injury. Spirits pushed out are trapped in limbo as the body they’re tied to is still living but cannot be occupied by them anymore.” <<QUOTE from the Ian computer note.

Super cool, because then if you need your wife’s life insurance but don’t want to, like, KILL her, you could just SCARE her spirit out of her body somehow, and then poison the possessed shell ten days later to free her from limbo.

I find it very hard to believe that Melani conveniently knows nothing about the shooting of her own husband but knows all about the details of their cult beliefs that she conveniently doesn’t believe herself. Plus uncle Al was so involved with her life to move her out of Arizona and take her twice to try to get her kids from her ex but he never mentioned to her that he tried to kill her husband. Whatever, nice revisionist history. I’m not buying it! MOO

I know MBP’s mom passed (when MBP was young?). So who raised her—where is her dad? Siblings? Was she always unhealthily attached to Auntie Cray Cray and Uncle Al? Or did her fascination with Lolo’s Whacked out belief system start when she was an adult and married? How’d she meet and court BB? WTH happened here?? Her backstory is like an itch that can not be scratched! :p

It does seem that way. Something is odd about it. I mean, does he keep a journal? Natalie said that it was a computer brought to her by Ian.
Did he write that so she would see it? I feel like it was intentionally written. Maybe to make excuses? But it feels like it is information he wants to be known but too afraid to say without losing MBP trust? Who knows
According to Eas Idaho News, Ian might have written the text for his attorneys after he spoke to the police:

The most alarming details come from what Ian allegedly told his attorneys after meeting with law enforcement officers last fall. The filing does not detail how Boudreaux obtained the document, but three sources tell EastIdahoNews.com they came from Pawlowski’s computer.

Zombies, shootings, dark beings: What new court documents suggest about Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

hey if anyone has an answer to this, sorry it is OT...

How do crimes get posted on websleuths.... i’m freaking out because I just found out a horrific murder happened in my building in Vermont, I’m out of state & it’s almost 3 in the morning there so I can’t get any more information....
I did a search on web sleuth and don’t find the victim or the alleged perpetrator’s name

hey if anyone has an answer to this, sorry it is OT...

How do crimes get posted on websleuths.... i’m freaking out because I just found out a horrific murder happened in my building in Vermont, I’m out of state & it’s almost 3 in the morning there so I can’t get any more information....
I did a search on web sleuth and don’t find the victim or the alleged perpetrator’s name
You can only start a new thread if there's a MSM or police source for the crime.

Apparently Ian's ex Natalie reached out to Brandon's associate for help.

Natalie said Melani Boudreaux told her ex Ian that a demon possessed Natalie’s body and her spirit came to Melanie in a vision or dream to tell her that.

There is also mention of Melani allegedly saying Natalie’s kids’ spirits are full of light but that can change at any moment.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Wow, Natalie was a zombie, too. And her kids could turn into zombies. Ian was afraid to have his kids around Melani.

ETA: Despite the above, Ian now claims that Melani doesn't really believe any of the cult stuff? He's can't be serious.

Last edited:
What if Lori and Chads 3 day trip to Maui was one of their “phases” or “ a “test”. MOO

According to Eas Idaho News, Ian might have written the text for his attorneys after he spoke to the police:

The most alarming details come from what Ian allegedly told his attorneys after meeting with law enforcement officers last fall. The filing does not detail how Boudreaux obtained the document, but three sources tell EastIdahoNews.com they came from Pawlowski’s computer.

Wow.... just wow! Now the authorities just need to find proof of any crime that was done

This is terrifying! Just in from Justin Lum:
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
So now we know he (IP) was initially scared to death after learning Melani, LVD and CD’s beliefs. Is he lying in that four page document to save himself and appease Melani, LVD, CD? Or, Could he have possibly adopted their beliefs? That many people can’t be that nuts. Gosh, what do you think?

I put all these in one place so we could read and pull apart.
Claudia Rupcich

89958964_3123274887723959_8735317426788368384_n.png

90119570_3123274844390630_1258798293903736832_n.png

84248489_3123274814390633_8277232931009724416_n.png

89952528_3123274757723972_5336025496914231296_n.png
So the last one said Melanie fears for the life of two of her own children? I’m glad Brandon is in hiding.

So now we know he (IP) was initially scared to death after learning Melani, LVD and CD’s beliefs. Is he lying in that four page document to save himself and appease Melani, LVD, CD? Or, Could he have possibly adopted their beliefs? That many people can’t be that nuts. Gosh, what do you think?
You have to read Natalie’s letter! I can’t get a clear clip of it other than this:

Attachments

• EFAC4294-4769-42EC-B2F3-054C3F87BAE2.jpeg
    EFAC4294-4769-42EC-B2F3-054C3F87BAE2.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 141
  • EBA62528-DA7B-4F07-80FB-4B697B0BE632.png
    EBA62528-DA7B-4F07-80FB-4B697B0BE632.png
    352.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 3DEC0CFB-9DF8-4520-83E0-FA7869323D9E.png
    3DEC0CFB-9DF8-4520-83E0-FA7869323D9E.png
    256.9 KB · Views: 142
Well didn’t he marry her AFTER she revealed all of this to him?
Makes you wonder what his role is in this, is he cooperating to absolve himself of any potential charges? Is he cooperating out of fear of his new wife and her network of cult members? Or both of the above?

I don’t think he’s doing it out of the goodness of his heart, he’s still with her and didn’t he go to court with her in her last court appearance for custody? I think you have to be a certain kind of crazy yourself to stay with someone given these circumstances.

JMO

I'd like to know if Melani completely stopped the crazy talk now (unlikely) or she sucked Ian in. I think he's been reprogrammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa