Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well didn’t he marry her AFTER she revealed all of this to him?
Makes you wonder what his role is in this, is he cooperating to absolve himself of any potential charges? Is he cooperating out of fear of his new wife and her network of cult members? Or both of the above?

I don’t think he’s doing it out of the goodness of his heart, he’s still with her and didn’t he go to court with her in her last court appearance for custody? I think you have to be a certain kind of crazy yourself to stay with someone given these circumstances.

JMO
If I understood it correctly, he was cooperating with the police upon his ex-wife's request, but he stopped since he told his current wife about it.

Just spoke to Natalie Pawlowski, ex-wife of Ian Pawlowski. She says she found this document on a computer he brought her on 2/16. She believes Ian wrote this letter.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

IP's notes in their entirety mention IP working with an FBI agent; tips lead to Tammy's body being exhumed and Alex dying.
He’s back-peddling. This reads like a fairly well veiled attempt to explain why. I expect he left it for his ex-wife to “accidentally” find to explain why he’s staying w/Melani despite the horror, making him seem less dangerous. I hope N didn’t fall for it.

JMO

Here is the crazy outline of their beliefs (posted by Justin Lum) supposedly as IP outlined them:
Well didn’t he marry her AFTER she revealed all of this to him?
Makes you wonder what his role is in this, is he cooperating to absolve himself of any potential charges? Is he cooperating out of fear of his new wife and her network of cult members? Or both of the above?

I don’t think he’s doing it out of the goodness of his heart, he’s still with her and didn’t he go to court with her in her last court appearance for custody? I think you have to be a certain kind of crazy yourself to stay with someone given these circumstances.

JMO
No, as the document states, Melanie elaborated on these beliefs only AFTER they were married. Granted which was only (I think he states) after four days. And, as I recall, this is what he tells his ex, as she explains in her letter. All these documents are posted by reporter Justin Lum initially and linked here. IMO

Here is the crazy outline of LVD, CD, MP and cult member’s beliefs (posted by Justin Lum) as IP outlined them. I mean too crazy to even comprehend; slugs entering bodies and turning them into zombies, teleporting, witches... (Sorry, just started posting on here, learning the procedure.)

Attachments

• B4C7F33E-3FFE-4552-82CB-3DCC907EE16C.png
    B4C7F33E-3FFE-4552-82CB-3DCC907EE16C.png
    280.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 021C4584-ADC9-47F0-BD52-00DE67C74CEB.png
    021C4584-ADC9-47F0-BD52-00DE67C74CEB.png
    262.8 KB · Views: 69
  • C6EF875E-78D9-437F-8332-C7D3EB3658A4.png
    C6EF875E-78D9-437F-8332-C7D3EB3658A4.png
    300.1 KB · Views: 67
Towards the end he says a custody hearing is scheduled next week in AZ regarding Melanie and BB’s kids. Does anyone know what court or the date? Will results likely be sealed since it’s family court?

No adult, let alone a judge, in their right mind should let Melani anywhere near those kids without supervision. This is a woman who’s had visions that two of her (currently living) children came to her beyond the grave, bringing messages/feelings of extreme joy.

Poor Branden!

What a revelation that Zulema and Alex were in Vegas preparing earthquakes. I guess that is Zulema using her powers with the elements. Earthquakes and quickie marriages in Vegas. Cray cray. ZP has to know so much of the going ons.
Yes, Z seems to have stayed under the radar but hopefully LE and FBI are investigating the dickens out of her too.

She and AxC weren’t in SLC preparing FOR earthquakes. They were “preparing earthquakes”. Apparently using Z’s mystical control of the elements. What kind of F—ers want to make earthquakes happen?

These people are home grown terrorists.

JM(VS)O

If any of you have kids you've got to home-school tomorrow, you're welcome to use this quiz that I'll be giving mine (answers at the bottom):

1) What is the minimum number of probations required for exaltation?
A) 1
B) 4
C) 6
D) 9

2) For translated beings, healing is _____ and never _____.
A) painful / enjoyable
B) sanctifying / meaningless
C) accelerated / fatal
D) spiritual / medically induced

3) Two of "Cain's 50" are:
A) Charles Vallow and Nick Schneider
B) Detectives Hope and Hermosillo
C) Lucifer and that guy who deliberately spread Covid 19
D) Lori and Chad (JK!!!)

4) What are no longer required when an individual's level of vibrations exceeds 1,000?
A) Earthquake-proof homes
B) Regular Church and temple attendance
C) Lawyers whose websites are 100% free of grammatical errors
D) Garments

5) A "Zombie" is:
A) A body that has been penetrated by a worm/slug
B) A person whose spirit has been pushed from their body by a traumatic event
C) A song by the popular 1990s band The Cranberries
D) All of the above

Answer Key: D, C, D, D
I love this! I missed B. I must try harder on next week’s quiz.

Doubt ZP will talk..hopefully LE have searched that house and electronic devices.
They did search Alex's house - I noticed the date in one of these docs and it was after he died. Was it the 18th Dec or something. Anyone else remember reading it?

ETA To clarify, they searched AxC apartment a second time in Rexburg on 19th Dec. It's in the IP document. IP gave them the garage code for them to get in to save them breaking the door down. Haven't yet seen any evidence of a search of the house where he died. Would make sense though.

Last edited:
This is terrifying! Just in from Justin Lum:
So Melani told Ian that N’s spirit visited her and told M that a demon had possessed her (N’s) body. Meaning N’s spirit is trapped in the abyss and can only be freed when N’s physical body was dead. As in Murdered.

Melani needs to be locked up. In prison or a loony bin. But locked up. And soon!

MOO

If any of you have kids you've got to home-school tomorrow, you're welcome to use this quiz that I'll be giving mine (answers at the bottom):

1) What is the minimum number of probations required for exaltation?
A) 1
B) 4
C) 6
D) 9

2) For translated beings, healing is _____ and never _____.
A) painful / enjoyable
B) sanctifying / meaningless
C) accelerated / fatal
D) spiritual / medically induced

3) Two of "Cain's 50" are:
A) Charles Vallow and Nick Schneider
B) Detectives Hope and Hermosillo
C) Lucifer and that guy who deliberately spread Covid 19
D) Lori and Chad (JK!!!)

4) What are no longer required when an individual's level of vibrations exceeds 1,000?
A) Earthquake-proof homes
B) Regular Church and temple attendance
C) Lawyers whose websites are 100% free of grammatical errors
D) Garments

5) A "Zombie" is:
A) A body that has been penetrated by a worm/slug
B) A person whose spirit has been pushed from their body by a traumatic event
C) A song by the popular 1990s band The Cranberries
D) All of the above

Answer Key: D, C, D, D
E) a member of popular 60's group the Zombies with numerous hit singles. See one below. "She's not there"

Here is the crazy outline of their beliefs (posted by Justin Lum) supposedly as IP outlined them:

No, as the document states, Melanie elaborated on these beliefs only AFTER they were married. Granted which was only (I think he states) after four days. And, as I recall, this is what he tells his ex, as she explains in her letter. All these documents are posted by reporter Justin Lum initially and linked here. IMO
They way I understand it, Melani started to explain their belief system to Ian within four days of meeting. He didn't find it dangerous at first. She didn't mention zombies - she shared the darkest parts on their wedding night.

They way I understand it, Melani started to explain their belief system to Ian within four days of meeting. He didn't find it dangerous at first. She didn't mention zombies - she shared the darkest parts on their wedding night.
On their wedding night. FFS.

I am really wondering if they are taking some weird drugs. At the very least they all need serious mental health examinations. They are dangerous.
WTH is in these weird podcasts?

Drugs, 1st thing that comes to minds
Is there a drug that shatters someone’s fundamental beliefs/moral fiber and fosters suggestibility/“group think” even after the drug wears off?

Not arguing, genuinely curious. My knowledge of drugs as they relate to group dynamics is pretty limited to philosophical debates that never reach consensus. Or if agreement is reached nobody remembers what they were taking about the next day. Only that they had extraordinarily profound thoughts.

I know MBP’s mom passed (when MBP was young?). So who raised her—where is her dad? Siblings? Was she always unhealthily attached to Auntie Cray Cray and Uncle Al? Or did her fascination with Lolo’s Whacked out belief system start when she was an adult and married? How’d she meet and court BB? WTH happened here?? Her backstory is like an itch that can not be scratched! :p
The backstories of both Lori and Melanie are so hard to track. We continue to ask who raised Melanie..and am pretty sure we have never resolved that one. Melani's FB page is amazing in itself.

hey if anyone has an answer to this, sorry it is OT...

How do crimes get posted on websleuths.... i’m freaking out because I just found out a horrific murder happened in my building in Vermont, I’m out of state & it’s almost 3 in the morning there so I can’t get any more information....
I did a search on web sleuth and don’t find the victim or the alleged perpetrator’s name
dbm

This is terrifying! Just in from Justin Lum:

Natalie spilling the tea! Here's hoping she and their mutual kids are well protected... gosh.

This makes a lot more sense now, vis-a-vis the weird gaps in the knowledge the arrest warrant was laying down.

Just when I thought the case would be on auto pilot until the prelim now this. I have no words. I’m just aghast.

Justin has a fine sense of the dramatic, doesn't he?

I have no better words either; except to say I'm starting to think that Melani might find herself needing another set of lawyers in her divorce case; because she has clearly already made her first two into a pair of liar, liar, pants-on-fire.

You are busted, Melani girl. You are so clearly "in on it", I'm surprised you can keep your mouth and nose above water.

The backstories of both Lori and Melanie are so hard to track. We continue to ask who raised Melanie..and am pretty sure we have never resolved that one. Melani's FB page is amazing in itself.

Didn't we get some sort of reliable seeming intel that Lori became a mother figure to Melani? (I can't recall where I heard this, so willing to be proven wrong.). I mean, I was already suspicious to begin with, because nieces generally don't pull up stakes and move from state to state with their aunts, especially when the narrative beforehand had, well, basically zero connecting Melani with Tylee and JJ in any way, shape, or form; so the feelings she has towards her aunt clearly don't transfer.

Yes, Z seems to have stayed under the radar but hopefully LE and FBI are investigating the dickens out of her too.

She and AxC weren’t in SLC preparing FOR earthquakes. They were “preparing earthquakes”. Apparently using Z’s mystical control of the elements. What kind of F—ers want to make earthquakes happen?

These people are home grown terrorists.

JM(VS)O
Elements? What elements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads