Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been discussed since I signed off for the night many hours ago and I haven't caught up with the posts since, but I just wanted to point out a discrepancy I read in the docs that Justin has released.

IP's notes on the computer he gave his ex-wife NP:

"My ex-wife, [NP], had been asking for [MBP's] name so she can check her out on social media and get an idea of who she is. [MBP] had been adamant that I not share her full name with anyone for fear that [BB] may locate and harrass her. I couldn't justify that and eventually gave [NP] [MBP's] full name."

NP's email dated Dec 4th 2019:

"He said that she didn't want me learning her last name because I would contact her ex husband and he would tell me that "She tried to kill him and she's in a cult". "

I believe NP. So why is IP twisting what MBP said?

That feeling hasn't left me that he is working both sides. His two scenarios for everything is because he can't manage to explain both. Especially with this line in his note -

"She [NP] told me she'd be going in to meet with the police. I told her I'd go along and lay out everything I understand."

IMO he went to have an ear in on how much the police knew. I think he is deliberately vague about Tammy's and Alex's deaths. I also think he is something of a handler, along with Z. I think MBP knows about JJ and Tylee. It's not adding up that he gives up time with his own kids out of fear but yet he supports MBP, pregnant or not.

MOOOOOOO
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
https://scontent.flhr3-1.fna.fbcdn....=6f2f45f5c4eac295c40cddfc47ba3c76&oe=5E99CFE7
It was IP who documented the cult manifesto and gave it to police, which he certainly would not have done if he was part of the cult at that time. IMO there's a before and after period with him. He cooperated with police/FBI until he told Melani about it (on Dec 19 IIRC) and then he sided with her. Now he resents the FBI for pressuring Melani.

I'm sorry. I am pages behind again. So I jumped to the media thread to try to understand all the recent posts here. Don't see anything there about dcoments released to the public. Where are all these comments about IP texts and all the zombie stuff coming from? Are there released documents somewhere or an article ?
I will try to update the media thread with all the new info and let you know when I've done it.

And another about IP writing down Chad, Lori and Melani's beliefs:
Another exhibit filed by BB’s lawyers. Source says they found docs on Ian Pawlowski’s computer alleging he wrote outline of beliefs of Chad Daybell, Lori Vallow & Melani B. Source says Ian spoke to FBI about this. Mentions the 144,000, translated beings & multiple probations.
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

So now we know he (IP) was initially scared to death after learning Melani, LVD and CD’s beliefs. Is he lying in that four page document to save himself and appease Melani, LVD, CD? Or, Could he have possibly adopted their beliefs? That many people can’t be that nuts. Gosh, what do you think?

I'd like to know if Melani completely stopped the crazy talk now (unlikely) or she sucked Ian in. I think he's been reprogrammed.

First of all, WOW OMG WOW OMG
JMO This family (LVD, AC, MBP) is completely nuts, its obvious, and JMO but this is definitely a family thing related to mental, probably genetic, disorders. The statement about translated beings who do not have feelings, ability of AxC do whatever is needed no barriers etc - all proofs of psychopathy in its purest form; its the least that can be seen here. Add here Chad with probably undiagnozed brain injury and hallucinations. "Perfect synergy", as I've said before. They greatly support and increase level of craziness of each other.
Hallucinations can be also caused by psychoactive drugs such as LSD, psyllobicin; also there is South American psychoactive drink called ayahuasca, some now illegal churches used it in US in 60-70 of XX century to "open the veil" (it could be good for healthy people, but could make crazy more crazy) - if AxC was in South America that could be a hint where this came from :rolleyes: Also if LVD's parents (their family) as it was said before were/are engaged in all this staff with anti-government and fringe religious beliefs, maybe they were first to open "the veil"... Just speculating

As to IP, I've written in my previous post that can't imagine how someone in his mind could have stayed with MBP taken what he has written about her beliefs, except for brainwashing/hypnosis inflicted on him. Now I think he is very brave to have shared all this with LE and written all of this down . The fact that he got into relationship with MBP so fast and shows compassion for her and believes that she is the victim, and told her that he talked to LE, does show that he was brainwashed/became emotionally dependent on MBP at least in the beginning; but honestly I think now he is in great danger :eek::confused:

ETA: oh, and the resemblance to computer RPG games ... it is very obvious; even the description of the beliefs, includes "stats" - it's the points of mastery in computer games, the more of each you have, the stronger you are. It's exactly the description of new twisting-mind RPG game. Wonder if this was Chad that made this all up (crazy fiction writer) JMO

Last edited:
Towards the end he says a custody hearing is scheduled next week in AZ regarding Melanie and BB’s kids. Does anyone know what court or the date? Will results likely be sealed since it’s family court?

No adult, let alone a judge, in their right mind should let Melani anywhere near those kids without supervision. This is a woman who’s had visions that two of her (currently living) children came to her beyond the grave, bringing messages/feelings of extreme joy.

Poor Branden!

Its Mesa Az. I'll find the link. ETA see next post.

Last edited:
Hallucinatory type drugs. To induce these visions and then they write it down. The podcast company did courses on dreams and visions. Most people who have a dream remember it when they first wake up but then they forget it. These people will be recording it or writing it down as soon as they wake. MOO.

ETA think Manson and their drug taking and what he got his followers to do.
I suspect at night Lori dreamt of shopping and spa days and when she woke up simply wrote whatever best served her manipulation of the day.

This may have been discussed since I signed off for the night many hours ago and I haven't caught up with the posts since, but I just wanted to point out a discrepancy I read in the docs that Justin has released.

IP's notes on the computer he gave his ex-wife NP:

"My ex-wife, [NP], had been asking for [MBP's] name so she can check her out on social media and get an idea of who she is. [MBP] had been adamant that I not share her full name with anyone for fear that [BB] may locate and harrass her. I couldn't justify that and eventually gave [NP] [MBP's] full name."

NP's email dated Dec 4th 2019:

"He said that she didn't want me learning her last name because I would contact her ex husband and he would tell me that "She tried to kill him and she's in a cult". "

I believe NP. So why is IP twisting what MBP said?

That feeling hasn't left me that he is working both sides. His two scenarios for everything is because he can't manage to explain both. Especially with this line in his note -

"She [NP] told me she'd be going in to meet with the police. I told her I'd go along and lay out everything I understand."

IMO he went to have an ear in on how much the police knew. I think he is deliberately vague about Tammy's and Alex's deaths. I also think he is something of a handler, along with Z. I think MBP knows about JJ and Tylee. It's not adding up that he gives up time with his own kids out of fear but yet he supports MBP, pregnant or not.

MOOOOOOO
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
https://scontent.flhr3-1.fna.fbcdn....=6f2f45f5c4eac295c40cddfc47ba3c76&oe=5E99CFE7
ITA

Yes, Z seems to have stayed under the radar but hopefully LE and FBI are investigating the dickens out of her too.

She and AxC weren’t in SLC preparing FOR earthquakes. They were “preparing earthquakes”. Apparently using Z’s mystical control of the elements. What kind of F—ers want to make earthquakes happen?

These people are home grown terrorists.

JM(VS)O

F—ers...........Are they frackers? If so the USGS needs to know. /s

Psilocybe / psilocin mushroooms have that type of effect. However, these people are more like straight out of Ergot/LSD / Lead poisoning (if you do historical research) type of halluncinatory lunacy with violence.

Like the kind that grow in Palmyra, NY? moo

Just added...C’mon people, need another clue?

Last edited:
It was IP who documented the cult manifesto and gave it to police, which he certainly would not have done if he was part of the cult at that time. IMO there's a before and after period with him. He cooperated with police/FBI until he told Melani about it (on Dec 19 IIRC) and then he sided with her. Now he resents the FBI for pressuring Melani.
This was found on the computer he gave to NP in Feb 2020. I don't think he gave it to police.

moo

First of all, WOW OMG WOW OMG
JMO This family (LVD, AC, MBP) is completely nuts, its obvious, and JMO but this is definitely a family thing related to mental, probably genetic, disorders. The statement about translated beings who do not have feelings, ability of AxC do whatever is needed no barriers etc - all proofs of psychopathy in its purest form; its the least that can be seen here. Add here Chad with probably undiagnozed brain injury and hallucinations. "Perfect synergy", as I've said before. They greatly support and increase level of craziness of each other.
Hallucinations can be also caused by psychoactive drugs such as LSD, psyllobicin; also there is South American psychoactive drink called ayahuasca, some now illegal churches used it in US in 60-70 of XX century to "open the veil" (it could be good for healthy people, but could make crazy more crazy) - if AxC was in South America that could be a hint where this came from :rolleyes: Also if LVD's parents (their family) as it was said before were/are engaged in all this staff with anti-government and fringe religious beliefs, maybe they were first to open "the veil"... Just speculating

As to IP, I've written in my previous post that can't imagine how someone in his mind could have stayed with MBP taken what he has written about her beliefs, except for brainwashing/hypnosis inflicted on him. Now I think he is very brave to have shared all this with LE and written all of this down . The fact that he got into relationship with MBP so fast and shows compassion for her and believes that she is the victim, and told her that he talked to LE, does show that he was brainwashed/became emotionally dependent on MBP at least in the beginning; but honestly I think now he is in great danger :eek::confused:

ETA: oh, and the resemblance to computer RPG games ... it is very obvious; even the description of the beliefs, includes "stats" - it's the points of mastery in computer games, the more of each you have, the stronger you are. It's exactly the description of new twisting-mind RPG game. Wonder if this was Chad that made this all up (crazy fiction writer) JMO

This thread makes my brain feel like I am watching the movie Midsommar. ;)

Ayahuasca: Interesting thought... we went down this rabbit hole in the Leela McDougall thread... discussed that maybe they all ended up in SA at one of these churches, or not. Gary/Simon/Si was growing it and partaking, but I am pretty sure it made him erratic and violent.

IPs documentation: Where do you think he was mentally when he wrote all of this down? Eager overachiever student? In fear for his life? Somewhere in between? That outline seems so strange to me, like an outline for a lecture, or like somebody else maybe wrote it.

RPG game: Alex, who obviously spent hours of his life watching cartoons and movies, may have spent hours gaming as well. Perhaps he came up with the stats.

Maybe when Nate got pulled over night before last he was chatting with Justin about the bomb that was about to drop.

Oh no. On Justin Lum’s thread of new documents. The “Zombie” section.

“Spirits pushed out are trapped in limbo as the body they’re tied to is still living, but cannot be occupied anymore.”

Let me guess, Lori thought that Tylee and JJ were such spirits and had to be liberated through the death of their bodies? :(

Perhaps this is what the "custody battle" is all about, and now they are "safe"... :mad:

hey if anyone has an answer to this, sorry it is OT...

How do crimes get posted on websleuths.... i’m freaking out because I just found out a horrific murder happened in my building in Vermont, I’m out of state & it’s almost 3 in the morning there so I can’t get any more information....
I did a search on web sleuth and don’t find the victim or the alleged perpetrator’s name
Oh no! I'm originally from VT...what part of the state?

IPs documentation: Where do you think he was mentally when he wrote all of this down? Eager overachiever student? In fear for his life? Somewhere in between? That outline seems so strange to me, like an outline for a lecture, or like somebody else maybe wrote it.

I think this outline is well structured, his letter is well structured as well, his writing is specific, which leads me to think that he is a logical well-educated person and the purpose of all this was to provide information in the most concise and understandable manner. I think the outline is great. + his willingness to work with LE on the topic until MBP finds out about it... I personally think he is/was emotionally and first of all sexually attracted to MBP (that's why in the first place he married her), but he is mentally not deceived, though in fear of his life and tries to find the best way out of the situation JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993