Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have over 12 pages to read before I'll be caught up on the thread. But I have something to say at this time that I feel is important: in one or two prior threads and in this one, I feel some here may have crossed a line when describing some of the beliefs of Chad and Lori, et al.

Firstly, let me say that I am not defending ANY of their beliefs - nor do I share any, for that matter. I also know that we aren't to discuss any religious beliefs; I respect that rule and very much welcome it. I do hope the mods will understand and not delete my post. If it is deleted, or even if I am banned, so be it - I feel strongly enough to risk it.

Given the recent documents released, I feel safe saying that CD and LVD's beliefs clearly stray far from any real, or known, religious or spiritual beliefs. However, in looking at their views as a whole, there actually are some things they believe that many would consider legitimate. For instance, reincarnation. Just as it is incorrect to describe their views as simply "Mormon", it is also wrong to describe their beliefs as simply "new age". Religious and spiritual beliefs are much, much more complex and far-ranging than that, and should not be compared to what CD and LVD are into. In another place online, not here, I've seen meditation, yoga and mindfulness described as crazy and dangerous. However psychiatrists, therapists, addiction counselors and other medical professionals recommend these to people suffering from depression, anxiety and even chronic pain.

As someone who has worked in healthcare 20-some years (and benefited from learning mindfulness and doing yoga), it is real a shame that some will continue to see yoga or meditation that way. But what is far more upsetting to me is to see certain spiritual or new age practices, or beliefs like reincarnation, described here as crazy, wacky voodoo or BS - even if you think they are. Some people think that Christian and Mormon beliefs are unbelievable, crazy BS, but they would never be allowed to post that opinion here - as well they shouldn't. Ideally we should allow others to believe whatever it is we want to believe, though we may not like it. From what I've read about the PaP type groups, there are hundreds or even thousands of people who share some of the beliefs as LVD and CD. Not all of these people believe the same specific things. And, no matter one may feel about where they belong in regards to the LDS church, these people are not murderous psychopaths.

Chad and Lori's beliefs are fair game. The ideas they have put forth (and have used to manipulate their friends and family members) are dangerous and murderous and sick. These beliefs have led to violence and specific harm that cannot be undone. I have a feeling, actually, that it was far less their beliefs that brought out their revolting behavior, and much more that they are greedy and callous, delusional and sociopathic.

I am a fan of every poster here. There is no one here that I disagree with all the time. I would never want to insult or start any issue with someone here, nor would I judge someone (a stranger on the internet) because of one post. I'm not asking anyone to change their opinions or beliefs. And I don't make the rules here; please feel free to ignore any and all of this if you disagree. Everything I've stated is my opinion only.

The crimes we are discussing here are harrowing and heartbreaking. I'm so grateful that I have been able to experience following this story with such a fantastic group. I hope we can all find some comfort in that. And no matter what you believe or don't, I wish you all peace and joy.

M ygg
I wonder if they thought it would be easier for Melanie ro kee

I don’t think it was smuggled. I think it was planted.[/QUOTE]

Planted by whom?

WOAH. New court documents filed by Brandon Boudreaux (ex-husband of Lori Daybell's niece Melani) include exhibits of Melani's current husband and his concerns about the attempt on Brandon's life and the missing children. I've attached part of it.
@abc15
Claudia Rupcich on Twitter[/QUOTE
BBM
Terrifying thought, what must they have put the kids through first in order to meet this requirement. :(.
moo

I'm haunted by the last known picture of Tylee, in Yellowstone with JJ. She looked so emotionally drained and worn down, but also like she was trying to be strong. Did they actually tell her that she was possessed and needed to die, as Lori apparently told Charles Vallow? If so, it would explain how they were able to separate Tylee from JJ during the Yellowstone visit, telling JJ that Tylee was going to college, without any pushback from Tylee. And somehow convincing Tylee that she needed to be killed/sent beyond the veil so her spirit could progress.
This is so sick and sad, I hope I'm wrong
All of the above JMO

Some corrections/additions:

LVD: CA>TX>AZ>HI>AZ>ID>HI>ID
CV: LA>TX>AZ>HI>AZ>TX>AZ
AxC: CA>AZ>TX>AZ>ID>AZ (Note: I'm not sure AxC ever actually lived in TX but he did jail time there for assault on JR)
TR: TX>AZ>HI>AZ>TX>AZ>ID>X
JJ: LA>TX>AZ>HI>AZ>TX>AZ>ID>X
MBP: AZ>ID>AZ?
BB: AZ>Hiding (He was in UT at his parents briefly while in hiding but not sure that counts as a move and we can't sleuth him)
CD: UT>NJ>UT>ID>HI>ID
TD: CA>UT>ID
ZP: AZ?
JR: TX>AZ
I am certain that Alex has lived in Texas as he has numerous addresses not associated with other Cox family in Texas. He lived there before AZ and in UT before that (as did Lori).

I find it highly odd that 3 months (roughly) after marrying Melani that IP just happened to give his ex wife a computer with this stuff on it. Most people would have wiped it for privacy. In my current highly fueled state of hysteria and paranoia (75% kidding) I call that smuggling the message out. Jmo

Friday Feb-14-2020 Melani's interview with LE. (also Dateline aired)

Sunday Feb-16-2020 IP gives his computer to NP. (Lori and Chad fly from Kauai to Maui)

Tuesday Feb-18-2020 Affidavit of probable cause filed for Lori's arrest

IP's last paragraph:

"I will no longer openly cooperate with the police or the FBI, but I will through a lawyer. My final straw was when I received a call on Friday from Ricky where he threatened charges of lying to a federal office and/or being an accessory in the disappearance of Tylee and JJ because Melani couldn't clearly answer questions about the religious aspects of the investigation. After I shared my doubts with her, her world shattered. She couldn't answer those questions because she doesn't know what she believes about those things anymore. There was so much information dumped on her by Chad and Lori that she can't remember what she learned from them, from the podcasts she listened to, or on her own. A 20-year veteran FBI agent throwing a hissy fit after one shaky interview tells me all I need to know about how they want to handle this."
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Friday Feb-14-2020 Melani's interview with LE. (also Dateline aired)

Sunday Feb-16-2020 IP gives his computer to NP. (Lori and Chad fly from Kauai to Maui)

Tuesday Feb-18-2020 Affidavit of probable cause filed for Lori's arrest

IP's last paragraph:

"I will no longer openly cooperate with the police or the FBI, but I will through a lawyer. My final straw was when I received a call on Friday from Ricky where he threatened charges of lying to a federal office and/or being an accessory in the disappearance of Tylee and JJ because Melani couldn't clearly answer questions about the religious aspects of the investigation. After I shared my doubts with her, her world shattered. She couldn't answer those questions because she doesn't know what she believes about those things anymore. There was so much information dumped on her by Chad and Lori that she can't remember what she learned from them, from the podcasts she listened to, or on her own. A 20-year veteran FBI agent throwing a hissy fit after one shaky interview tells me all I need to know about how they want to handle this."
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Exactly what @Jethro4WS was referring to
"I suspect that both Ian and Melani have lied to the FBI and probably on more than one occasion. If their lawyers have not yet explained it to them yet, they should know there is a 6 year statue of limitations on lying to the FBI. Worse, if their actions were contributing to the furtherance of a crime - regardless of whether or not the Feds are involved with prosecuting the original crime - they can be charged as an accessory after the fact under federal statutes"

Lori - She's not There

Well, no one told me about her
The way she lied
How many people cried
But it's too late to say you're sorry
How would I know, why should I care?
Please don't bother trying to find her
She's not there

Well, let me tell you 'bout the way she looked
The way she acts and the color of her hair
Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright
But she's not there
What could I do?
Though they all knew

She's not there
Well, let me tell you about the way she looked

But she's not there
She's not there

Well, let me tell you about the way she looked
But she's not there
I'd like to see line 4 changed to:

How many people died
:p

So can we assume that MB divorced BB with the intention of marrying IP? Or not? Her listing her children on the Rexburg rental, as well as fast and furious wedding in Vegas along with Uncle Al and Auntie Z, just seems too obvious a coincidence. Just not fathoming how IP is now claiming he didn’t see the nefarious family tendencies earlier amongst all the players...?
The document of her lease showed it was supposed to be her (MBP) and the 4 kids...thought it was interesting that Ian wasn't listed as one of the occupants of the rental.

Ian has his own apartment in the complex. Early in the case, in sleuthing the complex I had come up with Ian as a tenant. I always assumed they chose this complex because Ian lived there and referred them.

Ian has his own apartment in the complex. Early in the case, in sleuthing the complex I had come up with Ian as a tenant. I always assumed they chose this complex because Ian lived there and referred them.
In the docs he says the second warrant (Dec 19th) was to search Alex's apartment "next door".

We know Lori's apartment was #175, Melani's was #174 and Alex's was #107.

I wonder why Melani signed a one year lease if she was marrying IP who already had an apartment.

Zombies, shootings, dark beings: What new court documents suggest about Lori Daybell | East Idaho News
Zombies, shootings, dark beings: What new court documents suggest about Lori Daybell
If any of this is true and not some scheme by IP to get himself and his dumb as a rock wife Melani out of this, Melani shouldn’t be allowed to see her children unless armed officers are present with silver bullets locked and loaded.

Also, IP, shut up about a Federal Agent throwing a “hissy fit” because your screwball wife can’t keep her cult crap in coherent order. You are acting like a stupid zombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects