Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 239411 View attachment 239412

Route to Myrtle Beach based on FBI locations on witness list and where Gannon was found. 34 hrs and 2223 miles.

Amazing that they knew where she went and probably when. If she had a rental it would have been returned to the company in Myrtle Beach, linking the other rental companies to her cross country drive. It is impressive to see the things we didn't know coming to light and the coordination that was there.

Now if we had the dates that she called for the car rental to MB, SC, we would know how planned this was. I am sure that the car she drove to SC had evidence of his body being in there.

and they would have had to carry him over the side rail and still struggle on all those rocks before they layed him down.
Actually, from the left side of the hwy you could just pull over to the rail, pull him from the vehicle, and push him over the railing. He would have landed on the rocks, which is where I believe he was found.

the facts still remain that she very well could have handed him off to someone and then when the story became so high profile the persins that had him decided it would be better to dispose of him rather then try to sell him or whatever, they knew he would be recognized no matter what so they disposed of him, I hate to think of what he must have went through in his last days if this is the case:(:(:(:(

Unlikely. They obviously had enough evidence to charge her with murder & tampering with a body, this without his body.

To do this, they would need a lot of solid evidence that he was deceased and she did it. They aren't just going to throw those charges out there and hope they stick.

She did this herself and most likely on that initial day he went missing.

This is so shocking!
I wonder if she did this all by herself.
So, she kills him, then picks up AL the next day in a rental car with her car parked at the airport. I wonder if he was in her trunk then. Then she goes back, places his body in the rental car, takes him 400 miles away, returns the rental and gives some interviews. Then she takes off for a move to SC, picks up his body on the way, and takes him to Florida.
jmo
Surely someone in LE was aware of her movements 24/7 once they first interviewed her?

How do you go through the trouble of taking him to florida and no throw him in the everglades? Thank god she's dumb.
that's another 12-13+ hours south of pace....
If you are thinking of alligators, well, leaving him on side of the road shows her ignorance...she could have found a swamp easily...

To this day, I pay attention to bodies found in the interest of Heather Elvis. It never occurred to me to think of Gannon so close to my home.

Wow! When I saw how far behind I am, I thought more documents had been unsealed. Never in my wildest imagination did I think Gannon would be found so far away. I'm so glad he's been located, but Florida? Rest in peace, little guy. You're coming home. So sad.

BBM:

I agree with all of this.

Did anyone make that trip South with her, and if so, who?

The smell of decomposition would not be able to be masked in a vehicle.
It would be unmistakable.

If anyone made even a partial leg of that journey with her via car, I can't imagine that they did not at least have guilty knowledge of her transporting his body.

As we all know, 17-year-olds can be tried as adults in most states.

JMO.

In a cooler kept iced down maybe???? Would that be possible?? Or.....can a freezer be run in a rented panel truck?!!!

MOO

She could have been, but again, we aren't going to know because we aren't privy. I'm sitting here remembering that LE said this was a multi faceted, multi state, complicated case. I'm not speculating any more or apparently my head will explode. I'm just grateful for his mom and dad.

Moo, Moo
Looking at the witness list and the vast number of FBI offices involved across multiple states (including multiple agents in Florida!) I have a feeling they knew she was traveling. I wonder if they found the places in Colorado where she potentially stashed his body/evidence as well as have had other offices look along the path in which she potentially traveled (or an associate of hers).

Here's a map of the law enforcement offices on the witness list (if it wasn't obvious or there was no address, I didn't include it). Kind of tells a story, doesn't it??????

Also, here's a list of the locations and the number of people associated to the location in order from greatest to least (this is not perfect - I could have missed one or two).

Denver, CO - 59
Colorado Springs, CO - 56
Myrtle Beach, SC - 36
Conway, SC - 6
Columbia, SC - 5
Jacksonville, FL - 4
NW Washington DC - 3
Dalton, GA - 1
Charleston, WV - 1
Fayetteville, NC - 1
Amarillo, TX - 1
Abilene, TX - 1
Frisco, TX - 1
Shreveport, LA - 1
Monroe, LA - 1
Jackson, MS - 1
Everett, WA - 1
Castle Rock, CO - 1
West Chester, PA - 1

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 74
I Don’t think she had an accomplice

Same thought I’ve had this whole time.

She killed him, hid him and moved him only when she realized she was tracked by her Apple Watch. So she got a rental car and moved him a great distance in the middle of nowhere and then returned the car and came back to town. Both the car and the original spot had evidence of his death.

Then she got a one way rental, retrieved his body From the middle of nowhere, and dropped him off in Florida in her way to SC. That car has evidence of his death, too.

Even if they didn’t have a body, they had a solid case.

The crime evidence from the house doesn’t fit an accomplice.
She didn’t need one.

I think this was all her going deeper and deeper into crazy evil.

See, this is why it never made sense that they had so much on her and her locations, and they found evidence away from the house, but they couldn’t find him. Now we know why.

I find it kinda implausible that she would go that far and then leave him off the side of the road? Wondering if she did have help with transport. Blown away. My God she’s dumber than Frazee.

Hope she’s so distraught upon this news that not even meds will help.

My head is not my friend today because it is going to very dark places. But, I am wondering how she did it? Honestly how easy would it be to dump a body on the side of a highway without being seen?
Easy enough, just wait for a break in traffic.
Would have needed a sealed container for transport. One that would fit easily in either a car or a van... but possibly not her own vehicle...

I'm really thinking now that she planned to murder him for quite a while, maybe months or years...
She possibly tossed the container or emoptied it of his remains, lightly covered with a few rocks that were there already.
No CCTV... possibly done in dead of night...

My head is not my friend today because it is going to very dark places. But, I am wondering how she did it? Honestly how easy would it be to dump a body on the side of a highway without being seen?

It would be easy there IMO.

From the pictures of where they found his body in link below, it seems rather easy for her or someone else to just pull over on the side and just toss him over the side. The ramps near there looked pretty easy to throw something over the side guard rails.

If done at night, even easier because even if cars pass, they would just let the cars pass and then do the tossing.

IMO I think someone just threw him over the side of the road. I dont think they left the car area to do it. They could have just pulled over for a minute or two and tossed him over and then pulled away. Probably done at night.

Deputies: Body found in Santa Rosa County tentatively ID'd as 11-year-old Colorado boy

I knew she was lazy, but I honestly didn't really expect "side of the road" lazy.
Not even any effort to conceal him.
She is truly evil.

From the initial link I posted of them finding a body, it seems like it was over an over pass. It's likely she did this at night and thus thought maybe there was water (it looked dried up)? Who knows....we all know despite claiming to be Dr. Stauch, she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Actually, from the left side of the hwy you could just pull over to the rail, pull him from the vehicle, and push him over the railing. He would have landed on the rocks, which is where I believe he was found.
no he was found past the rocks, not on them and you would have to be pretty strong to throw that far.

I was just going to post this same thing.

She had a million places to hide him in Colorado and no one would ever have found him.

She had a million places in Florida to hide him as well. Alligator Alley comes to mind.

Here's the kicker - she isn't smart. Instead of just disposing of him quickly she made it into a huge event, with a paper trail and God knows what else. She possibly involved other people, blah blah blah. And at the end of the day she throws him away like garbage on the side of a road in Florida and surprise surprise he is found.

Throw the book at her - no deals now.

She's lost her one final piece of control.

She's at the mercy of the courts, the prisons, and the people of Colorado. I don't think there will be much mercy.

MOO

I believe LS wanted GS body found and disposing of him in Florida was definitely to support her theory that GS was disappeared by an alleged suspect that she kept alluding to. (Remember her claims that AS was not GS bio-dad.. blah, blah).

I also think LS was afraid of a "no body conviction" given Dan May's conviction of PF. LS is just one more alleged killer with traits of a narc/sociopath that believes she's smarter than everybody else. She's done. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd