Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in Pensacola and am mind boggled at finding out that he was found just across the bay. I am planning on visiting the site to set up a memorial for Gannon this weekend; as long as it won't interfere with LE investigation.

The bridge is not used by people outside the area. It is on the old Hwy 90 that runs the entire northern part of Florida. Most travelers use I-10 (a few miles south down the water way). I feel like she would have to had to know the area or someone from the area.

I agree with you. Why would she get off of I-10 and go US 90? Why would she even know about it? Weird.

Oh, well... never mind my first comment on the last thread. I see TS drove right through Santa Rosa County on her way to South Carolina. She's all by herself in this, imo. She didn't need help from someone else. She's cooked and well done. There's nothing left now but preparations for the final legal formalities leading to a certain conviction. She's never going to be free to walk along a pretty mountain trail again. Fresh air, warm sunshine and the smell of pine... good stuff for daydreams which is all she'll have from now until the day she dies.

What a relief. What a sad and horrible thing this has been and is. Gannon's parents will never be the same (his little sister...) and I feel just terrible for them. But, over time, I know finding a lost child is better than never knowing. What kind of horror makes it so that such a thing (that they know where he is now) is the best choice of outcomes? The cruelty of it is beyond my imagination. Rest in peace, Gannon; knowing you are loved.
JMO
I’m with you 100%. I’m convinced she alone abused, murdered, and moved Gannon’s body.

That’s why this whole thing was incredibly sloppy. Patrick Frazee’s biggest mistake was enlisting help. Ironically, this woman’s biggest mistake may have been not soliciting help.

Imagine trying to commit the perfect crime, and accidentally committing one of the most evidence rich crimes in Colorado history.

It would be laughable, if this wasn’t all so tragic.

Is it firearm, blunt object, AND knife, or is it that the charge includes possible use of firearm, OR blunt object, OR knife? Basically that they're adding this charge of a weapon now that they have a body? This is my understanding, not that she used all
I believe his body showed evidence of all.
That little child had a horrific death and he had a horrific life with her too.

Mother earth is speaking to us now, loud and clear.

Meanwhile there is faith.
His mom shared this song this morning, I hope it's okay to share it here?

^^sbbm

LS drove more than 900 miles between Tues 8:50 a.m. on January 28, 2020 and Wed at 1:20pm when she returned the rental car -- about 27 hours! (link below).
Pace, FL is roughly 1,200 miles from CO Springs. This would have had to been another time - likely on a drive back to SC? But if she rented a car to do this they could track where she went even if they did not follow her so I am confused.

Stopping in the middle of a high way like that at night is super suspicious to any car's that may be driving past, she probably rushed it, if the off chance a police car drove past she would have been screwed, i can't imagine anybody pulling over and taking their time to bury a body just in case somebody drove past and spotted them.
I used to think stopped cars on the hwy were suspicious to some degree but no more.. many people pull Anywhere to make calls or text
Yeah, the separate counts has me backing off the idea that it’s an either/or situation.

From the beginning, it stood to reason that there would be atleast 2 events of physical violence.

The abuse event, and the murder event.

Blunt trauma and cutting my have occurred during the abuse, with a gun potentially being the murder weapon.
same as my thoughts, an autopsy was already completed or completed enough to add those specific charges

They were pretty quick to tentatively say this is Gannon. I'm assuming they have cell phone, rental car or credit card data.

It's pretty ballsy to move a body when you've been kicked out of your husband's home and living out of a hotel in CO with all eyes on you. She was clearly under scrutiny, so to go back to the scene of the crime, scoop up a dead child and drive a thousand plus miles "under the radar" just seems ludicrous.

This is what bothers me too. How was she not seen by LE? There were no eyes on her? I assume she drove across the country with her phone off? No GPS on the rental vehicle? I’m just so confused

Could she have stayed at a nearby hotel or motel? She would have had to crash at some point, maybe she had to stop. After some sleep, she may have realized she couldn't drive on to SC with a body in the car. She would have had the opportunity to get some news as well. If she had a new phone, she would have been able to read Websleuths (just as an example).

Police are asking for Floridians to think if they saw her on Feb 3-5, I believe.
There is an exit for I-10 a few miles south of Hwy 90. There is a hotel there and an extended stay type hotel place just at the edge of the river. She could have stayed overnight and waited for traffic to clear.

It could be an either/or situation, but the number of separate charges relating to weapons is significant. There seem to be 2 related to firearms.

I would think they'd have some immediate idea if a gun or blunt object was used (many knife marks would need forensic analysis).

It would depend on if the body was found whole or not.

^^sbbm

LS drove more than 900 miles between Tues 8:50 a.m. on January 28, 2020 and Wed at 1:20pm when she returned the rental car -- about 27 hours! (link below).

That 900 mile thing was debunked here, with vehicle records showing that the car in question had more miles. I could be wrong. Also, it's more than 900 miles RT from CoS to that place in Florida. She would have had to drive to Florida and back again to show up for her Cousin It interview.

It's 20 hours just one way. Even speeding, she couldn't do that. It's actually 1300 miles.

So she did something to him on Monday, moved him again on Tuesday (IMO) and THEN manages to rent yet another car or truck and heads off inexplicably through Texas and onward to Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member