Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lists of FBI witnesses along the presumed driving route from CO to FL explains the broad statement made by EPCSO a few days something like (paraphrased) "We know we only need to be looking where she was"

Also, everyone is talking about how the heck she got him to FL and how she picked such an odd place to dump the body.
Meanwhile I"M asking, how the heck did she have him somewhere right here in CO for at least 5 days after his death ? A decomposing body cannot be an easy thing to have stored somewhere. Without someone else noticing.

Also, in the presser today, the DA (sorry i forget his name) did answer a question at the end stating that they had to be relatively certain that Gannon's death occurred here in Colorado in order for the charges to have been filed here. For those who were wondering about that.

I am absolutely amazed that Gannon was found in Florida. Holy smokes. How did she pull that off?

I can’t decide if she had help or not. Poor Gannon.

So odd that she wasn’t watched after she reported him missing but this proves it.

She was able to go back and get Gannon where she left him when she killed him, leave town, and dump him in a different state, a long ways away.

How evil is this woman? I wouldn’t be surprised if she was diagnosed as a psychopath.

Gannon is finally being returned to his family. RIP Beautiful boy. As an angel you can wait here over your loved ones.

MOO, JMO, IMO

Last edited:
Without a body, I think it’s be natural for any parent to hold on to hope, regardless of the evidence saying otherwise. My son passed in my arms, and I had so many dreams that he somehow came back to me. Without that final proof of GS’s body, of course they’re going to hope the evidence is wrong, and not just in their dreams.
I'm so very sorry you lost your Son. The ultimate loss. My heart goes out to you.

You’re such a kinder person than I. If this woman had done these things to one of my beloved I would want to watch her kicking and screaming all the way to the gurney on which they give her the needle. Why? So she can be in fear of losing her life, something she completely deserves. That poor little boy, Gannon, did not deserve to fear for his life while being brutally abused and murdered :*(. JMHO
She would get ativan of stronger to keep her calm as they peacefully inject her for a calm death. Ugh. Ridiculous.

I can't even imagine driving cross country with a deceased person in the car!
Especially one that needs to be hidden!

My great-grandfather died while on a car trip, sitting next to my grandmother, a couple of hours away from anything. And I thought THAT was creepy...Of course, there's something seriously wrong with TS.

you think a piece of broken glass killed Gannon?
No, but it could be the cause of all the blood they found in the house.

ETA Before pop/soda cans were in existence I fell carrying an 8 pack carton of assorted bottles in from the grocery, the top of one broke off and severed an artery and 2 tendons on my wrist, it looks like I tried to commit suicide. Lot's of blood lost! If he lost a lot of blood it could be why he was walking so disoriented the next day also.

Hope this is allowed. See time frame.
https://www.facebook.com/Santa-Rosa-Crime-Stoppers-108170145928364/
From Santa Rosa Crime Stoppers:
WE NEED YOUR HELP! **PLEASE SHARE**
Law enforcement needs your help. As many of you know, a body was discovered in Santa Rosa County earlier this week - it has been tentatively identified as Gannon Stauch, a missing juvenile from Colorado.
Investigators believe someone may have seen Letecia Stauch in our area during the timeframe of February 3-5, 2020. We know this is asking you to think back quite far, however ANY INFORMATION, no matter how small or insignificant, is crucial. Make sure when you submit your information, to be as detailed as possible.
Thank you all for your assistance during this time. As always, your information is completely anonymous. Your information could earn you up to $3,000.

My dad was a cop.
He trained us to be observant, to notice vehicle numbers and strange things in strange places.
Not a whole pile of use to me cos memory like a sieve and I don't know makes and models of cars.. they are all just cars to me... but I do notice registrations... where they came from.
I wonder whether many people do this?

I do this. I keep paper and pen in my car. (My oldest kids dad is a police officer and so is my oldest son). I have called before on 2, 1 was released after outpatient surgery still under the influence of anthestia (spelling?). The other was a drunk driver and he was pulled over.

I know this is kind of off topic, but I’m terrified we will hear more of these cases as everyone is trapped at home. Parents and step parents are put in a position no one was prepared for to suddenly homeschool and there is no way out. For many kids school is a safe zone. Not showing up at school would be a red flag. TS called him in and that started her clock, but I’m just nervous we’ll be hearing more of these...

Edited to fix typo courtesy of my stupid device

I was just thinking the same thing...I used to be a victim's advocate for crime victims, and there was always an uptick following a storm, cold weather, even the football team losing. All these people quarantined with no outlet...it's a recipe for disaster in some families.

Without a body, I think it’s be natural for any parent to hold on to hope, regardless of the evidence saying otherwise. My son passed in my arms, and I had so many dreams that he somehow came back to me. Without that final proof of GS’s body, of course they’re going to hope the evidence is wrong, and not just in their dreams.
I am so sorry, Pianoturtle ! :(
(((Hugs )))

You did! Feb 5th was the day that MCL was at the house collecting evidence and DAN MAY was at the house too! According to may notes which I made from press releases from EPCSO and MSM. Searches took place on E Las Vegas Street on Feb 3rd, NOTHING was mentioned for the 4th, and then all the search activity at the house on Feb 5th. I also noted that the house was "cleared" by the Crime Lab on the 5th, so I assumed they gathered all the evidence they needed by then.

LS did the interview for Crime Online the previous week. I think she left town right after that. Then unaccounted for until her lovely DWAP phone call on Feb 16th. We'd suspected that she was in SC by then. So I guess she was transporting and traveling during that time. :(:mad::mad:
A
Yes, if her previous behavior in CoS is any indicator, she probably made a lot of stops where she did nothing nefarious.

I think they knew when she disappeared from CoS and that she had another rental car - but I bet they didn't know her route until at least Feb 7-8.

If they knew she had gone to FL, I'd think FL LE would have sent word out to look around and search for Gannon. But it looks like this was some random roadworker?
FBI Agents from
TX LA MS GA FL SC are cited in the arrest warrant as witnesses.

The place he was found is interesting. South bound lane on 90 going opposite direction of her SC destination. 10 is thebroute and 90 a loop to the north going over the Escambia River, services and then through Pace. Easy
access back to 10.
The crime tape goes down the embankment.
Hard to tell if body hidden in the bushes beneath the wedge of the north bound lanes which would be very well hidden, or he was more or less left on the visible embankment slope.
At that point there are a two seperate two lane highway bridges, one for north and one for south.

Yet Gitana says it is "one" of those, not all of them.

@MassGuy I never wish you to be wrong. But, this time I wish wish you are wrong...

I could be wrong but I don't think gitana had seen the actual 8 counts set out in the charging document at the time she posted her response.

Hope this is allowed. See time frame.
Santa Rosa Crime Stoppers
From Santa Rosa Crime Stoppers:
WE NEED YOUR HELP! **PLEASE SHARE**
Law enforcement needs your help. As many of you know, a body was discovered in Santa Rosa County earlier this week - it has been tentatively identified as Gannon Stauch, a missing juvenile from Colorado.
Investigators believe someone may have seen Letecia Stauch in our area during the timeframe of February 3-5, 2020. We know this is asking you to think back quite far, however ANY INFORMATION, no matter how small or insignificant, is crucial. Make sure when you submit your information, to be as detailed as possible.
Thank you all for your assistance during this time. As always, your information is completely anonymous. Your information could earn you up to $3,000.
Quoting my own self. What did she do with Gannon the days previous?? to Feb 3rd? Sleuthers??

1/27? What? Oh... I’m sure to get thrown out of here before the night is up. I need to pray for prudence and temperance from the words that want to spew forth from my mouth.

We shall all rise up in your honor and avenge you! If your prayers for temperance don't work, the rest of us have no hope.

90441464_10216914296473607_7757485495273127936_n.jpg
Count Count 6 NAMELY A FIREARM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members