Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think IP was going to be victim number 4 regarding the life insurance scam. That is the reason for the quick marriage. How did he and MBP meet? This document, if written by IP, is incredibly detailed for someone who had only known MBP for not even a month. Natalie discovered it early December IIRC. How long has he known Chad?

ETA I see that the computer was given to Natalie in February so I need to check the December date.

I have no idea how they met or how long he had known Chad or any of them. It is odd that Lori found 2 separate people to marry her brother and her neice so quickly. I want to believe he was a nice guy that got wrapped up in something out if his control but it's getting hard to believe.
I kind of wondering if they are leaving false information to be found so easily on purpose??

bda1b9a622e28b01aa496a2048146984.jpg

MOO
No. Just no.

I have no idea how they met or how long he had known Chad or any of them. It is odd that Lori found 2 separate people to marry her brother and her neice so quickly. I want to believe he was a nice guy that got wrapped up in something out if his control but it's getting hard to believe.
I kind of wondering if they are leaving false information to be found so easily on purpose??
Which part is false information? The cult's existence or Melani not being involved in the attack on Brandon / not knowing where Lori's kids are / not being part of the cult?

Which part is false information? The cult's existence or Melani not being involved in the attack on Brandon / not knowing where Lori's kids are / not being part of the cult?

What he says about Melani and maybe the slugs and zombies? I mean what sane adult hears that and believes it? Are they putting false info out to be found on purpose?

What he says about Melani and maybe the slugs and zombies? I mean what sane adult hears that and believes it? Are they putting false info out to be found on purpose?
The zombie angle enables them to justify murdering people. I've seen it mentioned in another source. Why would they want to be found out and risk being punished for their deeds?

I have some questions for @Randocalrissian if you are still here. How does this new information jive with what you knew of Chad? You have mentioned that you had disagreements about doctrine and the way he was interpreting scripture and more. I’d be very interested to know if the bizarre beliefs shared in recent documents seem like a plausible outcome of the path he was on to you. Could the direction he seemed to have been headed long ago in Springville have morphed into these beliefs or are you as shocked as anyone else would be who didn’t know him so well?

M ygg

I wonder if they thought it would be easier for Melanie ro kee

I don’t think it was smuggled. I think it was planted.

Planted by whom?[/QUOTE]
Ian, an attempt to explain his recent about-face re supporting Melani and cutting off cooperation w/LE. Also to weave a tale where Melanie is an innocent victim. I believe he meant for Natalie to “accidentally” find it.

MOO

Friday Feb-14-2020 Melani's interview with LE. (also Dateline aired)

Sunday Feb-16-2020 IP gives his computer to NP. (Lori and Chad fly from Kauai to Maui)

Tuesday Feb-18-2020 Affidavit of probable cause filed for Lori's arrest

IP's last paragraph:

"I will no longer openly cooperate with the police or the FBI, but I will through a lawyer. My final straw was when I received a call on Friday from Ricky where he threatened charges of lying to a federal office and/or being an accessory in the disappearance of Tylee and JJ because Melani couldn't clearly answer questions about the religious aspects of the investigation. After I shared my doubts with her, her world shattered. She couldn't answer those questions because she doesn't know what she believes about those things anymore. There was so much information dumped on her by Chad and Lori that she can't remember what she learned from them, from the podcasts she listened to, or on her own. A 20-year veteran FBI agent throwing a hissy fit after one shaky interview tells me all I need to know about how they want to handle this."
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION
Im not saying i believe IP but what he said is plausable. It is conceivable that Melani is another of their victims.

Last edited:
Interesting. I was unaware of Ian living in that complex. Thank you for explaining.

Yes, this was one of those things that heretofore could not be spoken of; because all we knew at the time about IP was a two-sentence paragraph in some affidavit.

Though I note, he's certainly making up for lost time now.

If any of this is true and not some scheme by IP to get himself and his dumb as a rock wife Melani out of this, Melani shouldn’t be allowed to see her children unless armed officers are present with silver bullets locked and loaded.

Also, IP, shut up about a Federal Agent throwing a “hissy fit” because your screwball wife can’t keep her cult crap in coherent order. You are acting like a stupid zombie.

Yeah, that's super questionable, all right.

But I have no doubt at this point that they found Ian because he's got a knight-in-shining-armor complex (aka what the hardboiled detectives of the 30s and 40s would have called "a perfect patsy"); and I've also got little doubt that Melani is capable of putting on quite an act when she doesn't want to answer questions. Imagine being BB's father, and that comes skulking into your garage in the middle of the night. It'd be like something out of a horror movie with the keening succubus.

And while Melani is young, she's not THAT young - she's had 4 kids, after all. This sounds like a load of nonsense-biased interpretation from the point of view of a dingy (more 40s-era slang) Sir Lancelot; of some fake handwringing act on Melani's part. "Oh, I don't know! This is all so difficult! Just stop questioning me!"

It's not a bad idea at all, on the surface.

However --

Scratch that. I was going to try for something pithy, along the lines of "who would be so dumb at to maintain this, because they go into court and it's among the first question opposing counsel asks them"; but then I forgot who we're dealing with, and that they probably would be expecting to be believed.

I have some questions for @Randocalrissian if you are still here. How does this new information jive with what you knew of Chad? You have mentioned that you had disagreements about doctrine and the way he was interpreting scripture and more. I’d be very interested to know if the bizarre beliefs shared in recent documents seem like a plausible outcome of the path he was on to you. Could the direction he seemed to have been headed long ago in Springville have morphed into these beliefs or are you as shocked as anyone else would be who didn’t know him so well?
I’m still here. This train wreck is nearly impossible to turn from. I never knew Chad to be interested in anything like D&D or RPGs, or even much TV. He never shared anything with me that would have caused me to question his belief in the LDS beliefs. There is nothing in the recently published documents from IP that he ever mentioned while in Springville. I wish he had, because we could have staged some sort of intervention. While in Springville, things started getting weird when he started publishing JR books, followed by HS. He moved soon after that.

ETA - IMHO Chad figures he can become the next L. Ron Hubbard, with a major upgrade of libido/vibration fun. The more this garbage gets out, the more anyone involved in this garbage can hopefully shake out of it. And hopefully we can quickly get to the business of finding out the truth with all of the death and destruction around them.

Last edited:
If Melani is trying to distance herself from Lori and the cult crew why is she hanging out with Zulema and Lori’s sister still?
My guess is Melani’s a gullible sort, easily manipulated, and trusts and admires LD because she has always been a mother figure to her. Having lost her own mother at a young age surely compounded that. Alex is her uncle - someone she grew up with - they’re family. So probably hard for Melani to unpack everything in a rational way. Wonder if she recognizes the craziness at some point? At any rate, possibly, her “minders” (one is another aunt, right?) accompany her to ensure she doesn’t slip up. (Am I supposed to say MOO here? Sorry I’m kinda new!;) PS How do all these crazy people find one another? Doesn’t someone at some point think, “ummm...”

Last edited:
My guess is she’s a gullible sort and easily manipulated, and trusts and admires LD because she has always been a mother figure to her. Wonder if she recognizes the craziness at some point? At any rate, her “minders” accompany her to ensure she doesn’t slip up? (Am I supposed to say MOO here? Sorry I’m kinda new!;)

Welcome! Yes, say MOO unless you are stating a fact backed by a mainstream media link.

Edited to correct spelling.

A few years ago the O admin BLM sent a crew down to confiscate feral cattle in So Nevada near Bundy involving the Bundy family... the uproar brought anti gov people from all over, many armed and it was a standoff. No one got shot tho. But that changed up in OR, at the Mahuer wildlife refuge, similar deal, some of the same peeps, one guy was shot and killed (wrongly imo) by FBI.

Anyway I am no expert on the subject but that's the gist of it. Google is your friend.

Short version. Some anti-government types broke the law. Law enforcement came in and attempted to enforce the law. :)

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member